揭晓"最受欢迎快餐车"的得主
to announce the Food Truck Winner.
大家好 我是保罗·布林克曼
Hello, everybody, it's Paul Blinkman.
结果统计得怎么样了
How we doing out there?
搞什么鬼啊 开心汉堡车
What the hell, @BobsBurgersFoodTruck?
"他们家简直是流氓餐车"
"More like Boo-ritos"?!
你这是在散播谣言吗
Trying to spread rumors, huh?
你把我今天的生意都给毁了
You ruined my business today.
"这家的油炸咖喱饺连菊花闻了都会吐"
"Samosas on a Stick will make your butt sick"?
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What?
老爸 看不出来你这么尖酸刻薄啊
Wow, dad, I didn't know you were such a mean girl.
满口胡话的臭婊♥子♥
He's a nasty bitch.
露易丝 不是吧
Oh, Louise, you didn't.
激动人心的时刻到来了
Okay, it's the moment you've all been waiting for.
今年的竞争真是相当激烈啊
What an amazing competition this year,
本次奖金得主是一辆新餐车
and we have a winner, it's a new truck--
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers!
鲍鲍 开心汉堡店 我们赢了
Hey, Bobby! Bob's Burgers! We won!
我去领奖
Sorry, gotta go.
下去下去下去
Boo! Boo! Boo!
拜托 别喝倒彩
Come on. Don't boo.
我很抱歉 我女儿对你们作出恶意评论
Look, I'm sorry my daughter wrote mean things about you
我们还把一些人的倒车镜刮掉了
and that we knocked off some of your mirrors.
我的倒车镜就是你刮掉的吗 滚下去
You're the one who knocked off my mirror? Boo!
你的食物一点创意都没有 只是汉堡罢了
You're not even creative. You just make hamburgers.
你最差劲 你最差劲
You're the worst! You're the worst!
是吗 那又怎样 我们赢了
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what. We won!
你们被我们踩在了脚下
We schooled you!
我喜欢他们家的汉堡
I liked his burgers.
用的是吃草长大 没受过虐待的大豆野牛
And they're grass-fed, cruelty-free, soy-bison.
大豆野牛 不是呀
Soy bison? No they're not.
可狄娜是这样说的
That's what Dina said.
你骗了我们 我们被骗了
You lied to us! This is fraud!
怪人 骗子 都是假的
Freak! Liar! This is fraud!
狄娜 你都做了些什么啊
Dina, what have you done?
把他轰下去
Let's get him!
我老爸能把你们全部撂倒
My dad can take all of you,
你们这些废物
you weak hippies!
吉恩
Gene!
好吧 也许只能撂倒那个
Okay, maybe just the drunk guy
吐在自己孩子头上的醉鬼
who barfed on his baby.
我要用沙拉三明治砸他 接招吧
I'm gonna throw a falafel at him! There!
这群人激发了我的潜能
Ooh, this crowd has energy!
鲍勃 孩子们 快上车
Bob, kids, get back in the truck.
潜能*
*Ener-gy!
我还是... 逃跑吧
I'm just going to, uh... go!
潜能*
*Ener-gy!
狄娜 你真是成事不足败事有余
Oh, Dina, you are more trouble than you're worth.
再见 狄娜
So long, Dina.
请你们停下来 让我...
Uh, everybody, stop. Let me...
等一下 住手
Wait! Stop!
你们想收拾鲍勃吗
If you want to get to Bob,
那就先把我收拾掉再说
you're gonna have to go through me first.
把他俩都收拾掉
Let's get both of 'em!
收拾他好了
Here he is!
鲍勃 鲍勃 让我进去
Bob, Bob, let me in.
什么 你刚刚背叛了我 兰迪
What? You just turned against me, Randy.
求你了 鲍勃 我撑不住了
Please, Bob. I'm not strong.
好吧
Fine.
好险啊 不过我们现在安全了
Whew, that was close, but we're safe now.
只要我们待在这里 他们就奈何不了我们
There's nothing they can do to us in here.
大家都没事吧
Is everybody okay?
我没事 你们呢
I'm okay. Kids?
我的腿失去知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
没事了 原来是屁憋的
Oh, never mind, it's just gas.
老爸 餐车整个翻过来了
Hey, dad, the truck's upside down.
-我知道 蒂娜 -好吧
- I know, Tina. - Okay.
这些美食家胆子不小嘛 我喜欢
These foodies are showing some spine, and I like it!
再来一次
Again!
天啊 我们要死了
Oh, God, we're gonna die!
鲍鲍 如果我没死 那我就保持单身
If I survive you, Bobby, I won't get remarried...
两年
for two years.
我可不想死的时候还是童贞之身
I don't want to die a virgin.
我也是
Me neither.
等等 我有个想法
Wait, that gives me an idea.
不行 不行
No, no.
我万万不该赶什么快餐车的潮流
I never should have given in to this stupid food truck fad.
我好怀念餐馆
I miss the restaurant.
我也是
Me, too.
外面到底在干嘛
What is going on out there!?
不是举办美食节来着吗
This was just supposed to be a food festival.
我了个去
Holy crap.
燃烧吧 美丽的长凳 燃烧吧*
*Burn, you beautiful bench, burn!
燃烧吧 美丽的长凳 燃烧吧*
*Burn, you beautiful bench, burn!
外面已经失控 我打赌一小时后
It's nuts out there. I give 'em an hour
他们就会开始撕咬彼此
till they're eating each other.
这下你们高兴了是不
I hope you're happy with yourselves.
看看你们在超思特上发布恶意评论的后果
Look what your Chowster bullying did!
我们的恶意评论赢得了一千美元的支票
Our bullying got us a thousand-dollar check!
蒂娜的谎话帮到什么忙了
What about Tina's lies?
不是我撒的谎 是狄娜
It wasn't me, it was Dina.
如果对方是吃素的 那就不算撒谎
It's not a lie if you lie to vegetarians.
这是你教我们的
You taught us that.
的确是我
I-I did teach you that.
那你在路上横冲直撞的事呢 老妈
What about your road rage, mom?!
我怎么了
What about it?
那样很没教养
It's not very good.
我没添什么乱吧
Can we agree that Randy is blameless here?
-才怪 -哇
- No. - Whoa!
几乎没添什么乱吧
Almost blameless?
这一切还不都是因为你
All of this started because of you!
是你让我接触超思特的
You got me on Chowster!
是你让我来参加美食节的
You told me to come to this festival!
说的不错
All good advice!
如果可以让你解气的话
Look, if it'll make you feel better,
你说什么 我就做什么
I'll do something you tell me to do.
好啊 扇你自己几个耳刮子 二货
Okay, punch yourself in the face, you idiot.
我刚刚被你的酸言冷语
I just was punched in the face...
扇了个大耳刮子
by your harsh words!
听着 我们把门锁好
Look, let's just lock the doors,
在这蹲着 等着骚乱平复
hunker down and wait this out.
5个小时后
女儿 快告诉爸爸 外面什么情况
Talk to me, Goose. What's going on out there?
正在举办洛拉葩呼扎睡觉节
It's Lolla-pa-snooza-la out there.
好 我们等会这么办
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
跳下来啊 兰迪
Jump down, Randy.
我怕怕
I'm scared.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
我脚踝很脆弱
I have weak ankles.
好吧 你挺住
Fine, stay up.
我还以为你会接住我呢
I thought you were gonna catch me.
接住你 我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Catch you? Why would I catch you?
行了 别吵了
Boys, stop fighting!
赶紧实施计划
Let's do the plan!
-好 -太好了
- Yeah! - All right!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
大家 快上车 快上车
Everyone, get in! Get in!
抓住他们
Let's get 'em!
吉恩 快放油 快放油
Gene, release the grease trap. Release the grease!
太棒了
Yes!
我就说嘛 一定很好玩
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表