朋友们 今年再也不用上体育课了
We just got out of PE for the rest of the year, my friends.
是啊 谁要上啊
Yeah, who needs it?
起开 我来试试
Here, let me try.
看来我需要锻炼了
Huh. I need to exercise.
首先 将蛋筒底部填满
First, you fill the base of the cone.
真无聊
Boring.
让我演示完 好吗
Just let me do the demonstration, all right?
冰淇淋每次都被挤在了蛋筒里吗
So the ice cream goes on the inside of the cone always?
没错
It goes... Yes.
蛋筒就是能吃的碗
It's like an edible bowl.
我们懂的 接着说吧
We get it. Move on.
等等 如果那是冰淇淋 为什么它是软的
Wait, if that's ice cream, why is it soft?
老天啊
Oh, my God.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你为什么要跟我们讲这个
Why are you telling us this?
因为我需要你们帮忙
Because I'm going to need your help.
这台机器今后由你们负责
You guys are going to be running this thing.
我宣布 蛋筒小分队成立
I now pronounce you Team Soft Serve.
我今早做了一个蛋筒 所以我应该是队长
I made a soft serve this morning, so I should be captain.
孩子们 该上学啦
Kids, time for school.
给 运动服洗好了
Here, I washed your gym clothes.
我们不用穿运动服了
We don't need gym clothes anymore.
蒂娜 我们当然要穿
Tina! Of course we do.
难道我们要在体育课上裸奔吗
What, are we going to run laps naked?
吉恩 这是你历史课要用的
Oh, and Gene, here's your Navajo warrior mask
纳瓦霍战士面具
for your history class.
哇 老妈 做得真好
Wow, Mom, great job.
上面全是你的味道
It smells like you.
我早上一直戴着它呢 好喜欢
I've been wearing it all morning. I love it.
-谢了老妈 -祝你们得高分
- Thanks, Mom. - I hope we get a good grade.
别冲我哼哼 自以为是的家伙
Don't you make noises at me, you judge-a-roo.
你再敢冲我哼哼一个
Go play your judge-eridoo.
弱爆了
Suckers.
露易丝 你们咋不上体育课呢
Louise, why aren't you in PE?
-你们身上有虱子吗 -我有 我有
- Do you guys have lice? - I do. I do.
告诉你们吧 我们再也不上体育课了
For your information, we don't do PE anymore.
我们在搞自主学习 谢谢
We do independent study, thank you.
对 我们不混体育界了
Yeah, we're off the grid.
再见了 各种球类
So long, balls.
小心
Heads up!
*走出体育课堂*
*Heading out of PE*
*玩遍大街小巷*
*Gives us time to play on the street*
*先骗过福旺德老师*
*First we lied to Mr. Frond*
*再来到美甲店臭浪*
*Now we're in a nail salon*
激♥情♥四射
福旺德老师 很会挑毛线嘛
Mr. Frond, pretty yarn.
自己织毛衣吗
Do you knit?
你说呢
You tell me.
织出我人生
你好呀 小织神
What up, my knitta?
来聊聊花样游泳吧
So, let's talk synchronized swimming.
好啊 我很喜欢呢
Oh, yeah, I'm always up for that.
要全身心投入呢
Big commitment.
当然了
I bet.
我家还存着96年奥♥运♥会的录像呢
I still have the '96 Olympics on VHS.
"融冰上的奇迹"
The Miracle on Melted Ice.
我也有存《王朝》[电视剧]
Ooh, I have Dynasty on VHS.
我迫不及待地想要看看
Well, I can't wait to see the routine
你给孩子们编排的动作 就是那个自主学习
you choreograph for the kids in independent study.
自主... 啥
Independent wha...?!
这几个小兔崽子
Those little sneaks.
居然敢骗福旺德老师
I can't believe they lied to Mr. Frond like that.
先生 给您
Ah, here you go, sir.
还利用我编瞎话
And they used me in their lie.
你想怎样 你太溺爱他们了
What do you expect? You coddle them too much.
这次我不会再溺爱他们了
Well, I'm not going to coddle them this time.
我要好好管管他们
I'm going to get real tough.
今天好累啊
What a day at school.
我的身体受到了良好的教育
I feel so physically educated.
你们几位好啊
Hello, kids.
我今天碰巧遇到福旺德老师了
I had a very interesting encounter with Mr. Frond today.
-真的吗 -他这人挺讨喜的
- You did? - Yeah, he's an interesting guy.
没错 他是很讨喜 蒂娜
Yeah, he is very interesting, Tina.
他很讨喜地告诉了我
He's so interesting
你们那个所谓的自主学习
that he told me about your independent study.
那个 我先闪了
Uh... I got to go.
我把全部东西都忘在外面了
I have forgot everything outside.
坐下 我有要事宣布
Sit down. I got big, big news for you.
你们想跑也跑不了
You're not going to get away with it, either.
老爸 我来帮你做蛋筒冰淇淋吧
Dad, do you want some help with the soft serve?
回来 看好这张脸 记住这张脸
Get over here. Look at this face and remember it
因为我即将成为你们的
because it's the face of your
新任花游教练
new synchronized swimming coach.
什么 琳
What? Lin.
看来我们真要练习花游动作了
I guess we actually have to do synchronized swimming now.
蒂娜 你扁桃体被切掉后
Tina, this is the woman who chewed your food
是这个女人嚼碎所有食物喂你吃饭
for you when you had your tonsils out.
所以我们连手指都不用动
We're not going to have to lift a finger.
你们俩 动动手指
Okay, you two, lift your fingers.
花样游泳始于指尖
Synchronized swimming starts at your fingertips
终于脚尖
and ends with your tippy toes.
我好喜欢这件泳装
I like it!
它能装下我的肥肉 固定在正确位置
It holds things in, in all the right places.
吉恩怎么穿着女式泳装
Why is Gene wearing a girl's suit?
不然的话 我们看上去就不整齐了
Cause, otherwise, we wouldn't look synchronized.
好 大家下水吧 快点
All right, everyone in the pool. Come on.
只有救生员才能吹哨
Whistles are for lifeguards only.
-抱歉 -谢谢配合
- Sorry. - Thank you.
妈 不 教练
Mom... I mean, uh, Coach,
下水前能不能先看你做几个示范呢
before we dive in, maybe we could watch you do a few moves.
有人示范我们才学得会 是吧
We're visual learners, right, guys?
就像电影《闪电舞》里的珍妮弗·比尔斯
Yeah, like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance.
她在看过很多次电焊作业后 才慢慢熟练的
She had to watch a lot of welding before she got good.
我超爱《闪电舞》
I love Flashdance.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I see your point.
这叫碎蛋脚
This is called the eggbeater kick.
不错嘛 老妈
Looking good, Mom!
我光用看的就学了好多
I'm learning a lot from looking!
看吧 没那么糟
See, not so bad.
我会习惯的
I could get used to this.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm fine.
你呢
How are you?
我也很好 没淹着
I'm good... Not drowning.
也说不定
That could change.
别靠在这
Please don't lean on the...
-不好意思 -谢谢配合
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Thank you.
稍等一下
Be right with you.
你的冰淇淋 泰迪
Here's your ice cream, Teddy.
鲍勃 这个太凉了
Bob, this is too cold.
能用微波炉热一下吗
Can you just put it in the microwave for me?
我现在没空 泰迪
I can't do that right now, Teddy.
太凉了 我吃不下
It's too cold. I can't eat it.
-你就凉着吃呗 -我吃不下
- Just eat it as is! - I can't eat this.
-我的神啊 -帮我热一下
- Oh, my God. - Just warm it up for me.
-泰迪 你要整死我啊 -拜托 一下下就好
- Teddy, you're killing me. - Come on, take a second.
冰淇淋给我 给我
Give me the ice cream. Give it to me.
别热太久
Don't put it on too long, now.
你好 能给我一份巧克力试吃品吗
Excuse me. Can I get a sample of the chocolate?
为什么要试吃 不用试吃
Why do you need a sample? You don't need a sample.
不试吃怎么知道什么味
But how will I know what it tastes like?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表