你不是叫我们不要盲目跟风吗
But what about all that stuff you said about not giving in to trends?
餐馆要被卖♥♥掉了 好棒哦
We're selling out! Yeah!
吉恩 我们不卖♥♥餐馆
Gene, we're not selling out.
我们要用餐车夺回老顾客
We're gonna steal customers from our own restaurant.
我看是夺不回来了
We'll never see it coming.
这辆餐车需要美美容
This truck needs a makeover.
美美容 对啊
Makeover, ooh!
我们要把这辆小骚货变成俏佳人
We're gonna turn this whore into a Pretty Woman!
指由朱莉娅·罗伯茨主演的《风月俏佳人》
错误 天大的错误
Big mistake! Big!
我喜欢这句台词 我喜欢这段戏
I love that part when she does that.
就是她走进商店的那段
She goes in the store.
鲍勃 你会关掉餐馆吗
Bob, you're not gonna close the restaurant, are you?
你现在已经是极受欢迎的快餐车老板了
Now that you're a hotshot food truck guy?
我才不是快餐车老板呢 泰迪
I'm not a food truck guy, Teddy.
还有 关掉餐馆我就活不下去了
Besides, I can't afford to close the restaurant.
这只是为了夺回顾客
I'm just stealing my customers back.
你不用担心我
You don't have to steal me back.
我从不在移♥动♥货车上买♥♥东西
I never buy anything off a truck
除了唱片和邮票
except stereos and stamps.
我好爱那辆邮票车
Love that stamp truck.
鲍勃一号♥呼叫鲍勃二号♥
Bob's One to Bob's Two.
蒂娜 使用行动代号♥
Tina, use our code names!
抱歉 黑骏马呼叫乐师与教父
Oh, sorry. Black Beauty to Music Man and The Godfather.
你们位于何处 完毕
What's your 20? Over.
我和浑身毛还有狙击手在独轮手推车里呢
We're in the wheelbarrow with Back-hair and The Jackal.
-狙击手绝对是我 -爸 该长大了
- I better be the Jackal. - Dad. Grow up.
好了 我把平顶油箱组装好了
Okay, I got the flat-top all installed here.
要注意
Couple things to know.
我在这上开了个洞 这样油就会流到里面
I rigged it so the grease'll drain into this trap.
开车时千万不能打开
You don't open it while you're driving,
不然油会洒一路
or you'll coat the road behind you.
后面的车就会打滑乱撞
Cars'll be slipping and sliding all over the place.
打滑乱撞
Slippity-slide!
我没开玩笑 认真的
It's not a joke. It's very serious.
听起来挺好玩的
Ah, it sounds funny.
还有一点很重要
Oh, one more thing, this is important.
什么来着 对了
What was it? Oh, yeah.
货车和烤架不能同时工作
You can't have the truck and the grill going at once.
同时工作会怎样
Okay. What'll happen?
可能没事 也可能爆♥炸♥
Could be fine, could be a giant fireball.
这个是烤架的开关吗
Hey, does this turn the grill on?
-是的 吉恩 -吉恩 不要
- Yes, it does, Gene. - Gene, no!
你想让我再来一遍吗 鲍勃
So, you want me to just start over here, Bob?
想
Yup.
还是这些配置吗
Same invoice?
干嘛降低标准 还有谁不想上大学
Why not? Who else doesn't want to go to college?
-我 -我
- Me! - Me!
现在看咱家的餐厅好怪啊
It's weird to look at the restaurant now.
真不敢相信我以前在那里工作
I can't believe I used to work there.
宇航员第一次从太空看地球
This must be how the astronauts felt
肯定也是这种感觉
the first time they saw the Earth from space.
那么渺小 那么脆弱
So small. So fragile.
这里也不赖嘛
This isn't so bad, right?
虽然有点拥挤 不过却很惬意
It's tight quarters, but it's kind of cozy.
你所说的"惬意"是指臭气熏天吧
If by "cozy", You mean it reeks.
对呀 你的胳肢窝怎么一股脚丫味
Yeah, why do your armpits smell like feet?
他的脚丫有一股辛辣味
And his feet smell like chili!
因为我不洗脚
Cause I don't wash.
-你放辣椒了吗 -起来 吉恩
- But do you season? - Get up, Gene.
您好 我是蒂娜 您想来点什么
Hi, I'm Tina. May I take your order?
好 狄娜 我要...
Sure, Dina. I'll have a...
不 我叫...
No. My name is...
狄娜
Dina.
对呀 我就是这样叫的
Okay. That's what I said.
蒂娜在休息
Tina's on break.
狄娜来代班 我现在是狄娜
Dina's filling in. And I'm her.
孩子们 守住阵地
Kids, hold down the fort.
我要去往锅里扔个土豆
I gotta drop a potato in the Crockpot.
懂了 浑身毛去便便了 完毕
Got it. Back-hair's deucing, over.
收到
Copy that.
等等 人都去哪了
Wait. Where's everybody going?
鲍勃 你太天真了
Oh, Bob, you're adorably naive.
哪里需要食物 快餐车就去哪里
Food trucks go wherever hungry people are!
就像超能英雄一样
Like super heroes.
就像超能英雄一样
Like super heroes!
那到底去哪了呢
Well, where is that, exactly?
不告诉你
I'll never tell!
好吧 先去跳蚤市场 再去棒球赛场
Okay, the flea market, and then the baseball game.
关注我在超思特上的动态吧
Look, just-- just follow me on Chowster.
再见 鲍勃 再见
Adieu, Robert, adieu!
超思特
Chowster?
是个网站
It's a site where we can post
我们可以把餐车的每日动态发到上面
where the truck's gonna be every day,
这样大家就能找到我们了
so people can follow us.
你要把车开走吗
You're gonna move the truck around?
那车能开走吗
Can it even drive?
能 的吧
Yes! I think.
下坡应该可以
Downhill.
我们不是说好停在自家门前
I thought we were just gonna park out in front
夺回自家顾客的吗
and steal our own customers.
你要是到处跑 会把别人的顾客抢走的
If you drive around, you'll be stealing someone else's.
可是光靠攻占自己的顾客 挣的也不够呀
Yeah, well, we're not making enough money stealing from ourselves.
很好 你就出去野吧 我要坚守阵地
Great. While you're in the party truck, I'll hold down the fort.
没有轮子的无聊阵地
The boring old fort with no wheels.
看来要把"红酒"加在菜单上了
Looks like we're adding "wine" to the menu.
音同whine 抱怨
狄娜最适合在路上漂泊
The road will be the perfect place for Dina.
因为她有颗骚动的心
She's restless.
我们要叫什么呢
What should we call ourselves?
我们得起个网名
We need a handle online.
猫与堡之歌♥
The Cat Burger-lers.
我们又不是即兴演出团
Hmm, we're not an improv group.
-黑木耳[指女性私处] -吉恩
- Beef curtains. - Gene.
你说过我可以一年说一次的
You said I could say that once a year.
没错 在你生日那天
Yes, on your birthday.
@开心汉堡车 就样就很好
@BobsBurgersFoodTruck is just fine.
三年前起这个名字还差不多
Yeah, if this was three years ago.
还真叫这个啊
Oh, you were serious.
黑木耳
Beef curtains!
@开心汉堡车: 新鲜热汉堡 就在棒球场
你我相逢在路上*
*Meet me on the road
@开心汉堡车: 尽享移♥动♥美味
满载美味齐共享*
*Hauling quite a load
嗑些无名药 精神爽*
*Taking lots of drugs I don't know what
钢笔插♥进♥啤酒瓶*
*A pen in a jug
车位奋力拼抢争*
*Getting rest stop tugs
@开心汉堡车: 三分熟牛排 养老院外见
海滨之村养老院
差点撞到人 也没停*
*Might've hit a man, but didn't stop.
本日营业
本日休息
你们好
Guys!
猜猜是谁关上餐馆来找你们啦
Guess who closed the restaurant and came on the road?
我们会像《鹧鸪家庭合唱团》一样
We're gonna be like The Partridge Family,
不过我们是快餐团
but with food.
美国喜剧 单身妈妈带着四个孩子追求音乐梦想
你把餐馆关上了
You closed the restaurant?
琳 我们得双管齐下啊
Lin, we need to have both going at the same time.
-行啊 那你回去 -我不回去
- Fine, then you go work there. - I don't want to.
很好 快让妈妈上动感光车吧
Good! So make room for mommy in the fun-bus!
老爸 快走
Dad, drive.
琳 快上来
Lin, come on.
-好了 走吧 -我没上去呢 别走
- Okay, go. - I'm not in! Don't go!
-开车吧 -走走走
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表