我是人肉喷水壶
I'm a human spray bottle!
孩子们 别以为你们老爸不在家
Kids, just cause your father's not here,
就可以用口水擦桌子
doesn't mean you can spit-shine the tables.
老爸还会回来吗
Is dad ever coming back?
我不知道这是不是意味着什么
I don't know if it means anything,
他今早和我吻别时 说了这么一句
but when he kissed me goodbye this morning, he said,
再见了 露易丝 我再也见不到你了
"Goodbye, Louise! I'll never ever see you again!"
他只是去看牙医了 露易丝
He's just at the dentist, Louise.
牙普医生令人神魂颠倒
Dr. Yap is dreamy.
他检查我的臼齿时
When he's looking at my molars,
就好像在窥探我的灵魂
it's like he's looking right into my soul.
很高兴你喜欢看牙 蒂娜
Well I'm glad you like the dentist, Tina,
你老爸可不喜欢看牙
but your father doesn't feel the same way.
叫他检查牙齿就好像要逼他拔牙似的
Getting him there is like pulling teeth.
明白了吧
Get it?
我不喜欢你的样子
I don't like the look of you.
你要相信我 鲍勃
"You can trust me, Bob."
好吧 那你朋友呢
Yeah, but what about your friend?
他真的很吓人
He looks really scary.
我要给你钻个稀巴烂
"I'm gonna cut you."
-牙普医生马上就来 -好
- Dr. Yap will be right with you. - Okay.
不许碰手术器材 刚刚消过毒
Don't touch the instruments. They're sterile.
-没事 我们是朋友 -那也不行
- So, it's okay, we're friends. - No, it's not okay.
-好吧 对不起 -不许碰器材
- Right, right, I'm sorry. - You're not supposed to touch the instruments.
-我是认真的 -好吧
- I was being serious. - Of course.
-他们说话不是那个声音 -我知道
- Those aren't their voices. - I know.
你们看谁来啦
Guess who's on new meds!
盖尔 好意外哦
Gayle! What a surprise!
孩子们 盖尔姨妈来了
Look, kids, your Aunt Gayle is here.
天啊 你都不提前打个电♥话♥
Oh, my God. You didn't even call.
谁会这么做 只有你
Who does that? Just you.
她还带了行李
And she brought a suitcase.
这是我的"饭祷爱环球之旅" 第一站
This is the first stop on my Eat, Pray, Love trip around the world.
好耶
All right!
盖尔姨妈复活了 好性感
Aunt Gayle got her groove back. Sexy.
我待几天就走 要去印尼
I'll only be here for a few days, on my way to Indonesia.
或者回家 点份印尼外卖♥♥
Or maybe just home again and order Indonesian take-out.
好 先把东西拿上楼吧
All right, well, let me take your stuff upstairs.
你可以和蒂娜住一屋
You can stay in Tina's room.
我们晚上可以一起八八卦
We can stay up all night gossiping.
琳达最近怎么了
What's up with Linda lately?
等等 我带了礼物
Wait, I brought gifts!
我在路边餐馆精心挑选的哦
I picked them out at a truck stop.
蒂娜 这是你的磁带
For you, Tina, a cassette tape.
是《牛奶》的电影原声带
The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to Milk.
好棒
Cool.
露易丝 给你饮料 "坚挺四小时"
And for Louise, four-hour energy drink.
我给你留了45分钟
I saved you the last 45 minutes.
多谢
Thank you!
吉恩 你的礼物是超大硬糖
And finally, for Gene, a jawbreaker.
有糖吃
I got candy!
不公平
No fair!
-我要求决斗 -斗什么
- I'll challenge you for it. - What kind of challenge?
-一抱决胜负 -好啊
- Why don't you guys have a hug-of-war? - Done!
-等等 这不公平 -我爱你 我爱你
-No, wait, wait! That's not fair! - I love you! I love you!
我们不能使用蛮力
We can't use strength in this!
谁能做出最恶心的饮料 硬糖就归谁
Whoever makes the grossest drink gets the jawbreaker.
-蒂娜 你是裁判 -好
- Tina, you'll be the judge. - Okay.
来点黄油 来点泥
Doo-wah, a little bit of butter, a little bit of dirt.
我还用呢
I need that!
-别闹 -还给我
- Stop it! - Give it back!
鲍勃今天去看牙了
Bob's at the dentist today,
所以我得看店带孩子
so I gotta watch the kids and the restaurant.
孩子我来带吧
Well, why don't I take'em
等会咱们去接鲍勃
and go pick up Bob when he's ready?
我一直很想开车
I've always wanted to drive a car.
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
新盖尔又积极又乐于助人 好赞哦
Ah, the new Gayle is happy and helpful. I love it.
使用地板上的灰尘虽然很冒险
The use of dust from the floor was risky,
但却很成功
but it paid off.
我差点就吐了
I almost threw up.
露易丝胜出
Louise wins.
太棒了
Yes!
鲍勃 准备好了吗
Hey, there, Bob. Ready to party?
好了
Yeah.
-看这一天过的 -怎么了
- Ugh, what a day. - What happened?
刚才有个病人看病
I had a patient in here earlier
我一不小心把针扎到了他脸上
and I accidentally stuck a needle through his cheek.
我讨厌星期一
Just... I hate Mondays.
不 等等等等
Uh, no, wait, wait, wait!
牙普医生 那是什么
Uh, wait, Dr. Yap, what is that?
那个吗 那是格里塔
Oh, that? That's Greta.
怎么样 格里塔
What'd you say, Greta? Huh?
痒痒不 痒痒不
You're ticklish? You're ticklish?
想不想让我挠挠你
You want me tickle you?
想不想让我挠挠你
You want me tickle you!
你和你的吉他蛮亲密的嘛
You have a really great relationship with your guitar.
等等等等 那个
Ah, no, wait, wait, wait. What's, uh...
-那是啥 -三万美元一年的分时度假别♥墅♥
- What's that? - Oh, that's me at my $30,000 Timeshare.
我和其他六户人家共同租用
I own it with six other families.
一年三次 想去就去
Three times out of the year, i can go up there any time I want to.
真好 等等等等 那是什么
That sounds amaz-- Wait, wait! What's that?
那个 是我最近得到的泡妞艺术的
That, my friend, is my latest graduation medallion
毕业纪念章
from The Persuasion Arts.
这是一种俘获芳心的古老艺术
It's the ancient art of picking up women.
我们学习了胡说八道王子的三步搞定法
We follow the Prince of Persuasia's three-step program,
很有效果
and it works!
胡说八道王子
The Prince of Persuasia?
他是一位先知
Mm-hmm. He's a prophet.
九百块 给三次 他就是你最好的朋友了
And for three payments of $900, he can be your best friend.
九百块
$900?
没错 鲍勃
That's right, Bob.
你这不好好清洁牙齿的习惯
Your negligent flossing habits
都够我找一次小姐了
are funding my one way ticket to pound town.
是啊 我...
Yeah. Well, I... Ow!
等你醒过来后
I'll tell you all about it
我再跟你细说
when you get back from snooze city.
小姐
Pound town...
我不想找小姐
I don't wanna see pound town.
浑身湿透的小姐
Town of the pound...
两小时后
-你好 牙普医生 -你好 牙普医生
-Hello, Dr. Yap. - Hi, Dr. Yap.
牙普医生 在这遇到你真是好巧
Oh, hey, Dr. Yap. Funny running into you here.
你们好 贝尔彻小朋友
Hello, Belcher children
还有这位不知名女士
and Lady I-don't-know.
我是鲍勃的小姨子 盖尔
I'm Bob's sister-in-law, Gayle.
鲍勃从没提过他有这么一个勉强能看的小姨子
Bob never mentioned he had a semi-attractive sister-in-law.
谢谢 鲍勃从没提过他还有牙医
Thank you. Bob never mentioned he had a dentist.
他在一号♥诊室
He's in Room One.
你来啦 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你看起来好好笑
You look funny.
让我尝尝甜头呗
Did you bring any honey for these biscuits?
我的屁♥股♥很久没被拍过了
Oh, it's been a long time since my pillows got fluffed.
你好呆 我们回家吧
You're stupid. Let's go home.
我想给牙普医生订份《高光》作为圣诞礼物
For Christmas, I want to get Dr. Yap a subscription to Highlights.
儿童杂♥志♥
他喜欢这本杂♥志♥
He loves that magazine.
我会从我的私人气缸里收集一些笑气送给他
I'm gonna get him some laughing gas from my private tank.
我会把我的硬糖送给他含着
I'm gonna give him my business, from all this jawbreaking.
过来 心肝 让我亲亲
Come on, baby, give me a smooch.
我们不能...
Oh, we shouldn't...
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表