Lin?
天啊 我睡过头了
Oops. Overslept.
还是吃两片吧
Well, might as well take two.
早安 宝贝
Morning, babe.
抱歉我昨晚睡得很晚
Sorry I got to bed so late last night.
游戏机哪去了 游戏机不见了
Where's the game?! The game is gone!
鲍勃 冷静
Bob, calm down.
我把游戏机退了
I got rid of the game.
什么 为什么
What?! Why?!
看着我 看着我
Look at, look at me.
我要教育教育你 你现在问题很大
It's an intervention. You have a problem.
没错没错 是很大 琳
Yeah, yeah! I do, Lin!
"差颈的鲍勃"还在那台机器上
"Bob Sux" is on the game!
我要把它刷掉
And I need to get it off!
我要追回那台机器
I'm gonna track down that game,
把"差颈的鲍勃"挤下排行榜
and I'm gonna knock "Bob Sux" off the board!
好了 鲍鲍 别急
Okay, Bobby, okay.
我要不惜一切代价 琳
I'm not leaving any stone unturned, Lin!
不惜一切代价
They're all gonna be turned!
刷新记录
All the stones!
好了好了 看着我 想想美好的时光
Okay. Look at me. Look at me. Happy times.
我很愤怒
I'm furious!
我让电子游戏公♥司♥把机器拿走了
I had the video game company take your game away
我这是爱你
because I love you.
就好比上次你拿走我的信♥用♥卡♥
It's like the time you took away the credit card from me
不让我买♥♥那些瓷娃娃
when I was ordering all those porcelain babies.
你们无血无肉
If you're not real
我却如此心动
Then how come I feel this way
小可爱
Little babies
让我亲亲
Come here.
么么 小可爱
Come here. Aw, little baby.
琳达 我问你
Linda, listen very carefully.
-什么 -他们把游戏机拿到哪去了
- What? - Where did they take the game?
已在千里之外了 鲍鲍 别寻思了
Miles away by now, Bobby. Just forget about it.
哪去了 拿到哪去了
Where?! Where did they take it?!
你口水都喷我脸上了
You're spitting on me.
等等
Wait!
等等 停车
Wait! Stop the truck!
我的游戏机
That's my game!
木已成舟了哦
Genie's out of the bottle now.
"差颈的鲍勃"要出名了
The whole world will know "Bob Sux".
我跟你没完 吉米
This isn't over, Jimmy.
我要找到那台游戏机
I'm gonna find that game.
等我找到了 看你还能不能笑得出...
And when I do, I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your...
该死
Damn it.
去家庭乐园看看
Check Family Funtime.
那里是二手游戏机的养老院
That's where old games go to die.
这就是游戏机的弥留之音
That's the sound of a game dying.
家庭乐园
在这呢 汉堡王
Ah, there it is. Burgerboss.
不带小孩不准入内
No adults allowed without kids.
我说老兄 你就不能让我玩一下吗
Oh, come on, buddy. Why can't you just let me play the game?
欢迎光临
成人需在儿童陪伴下进场
我看看
Hmm, I don't know.
我是成年人
Because I'm an adult and,
咦 你也是啊
oh, guess what, so are you.
先生 我有小孩的好吗
Well, I have kids, sir, all right?
只不过没带来而已 这样可...
They're just not with me. So I'm gonna be playing...
得得得得
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
请你离开此地
I'm gonna need you to go ahead and step away.
那个 我钥匙落里面了...
Well, I just forgot my keys, so...
忘说了 我是警♥察♥ 让我进去
I forgot, I'm a cop! Let me in!
我也会这招
I know that trick, too!
看 这是我的警徽
That's my badge right there!
让我看看
Let me see that badge.
什么警徽啊 拉到吧
No, I know it's not a badge!
你给我等着
Well, you better believe I'll be back!
没孩子来了也白来
Not without children, you won't!
回来啦
There he is.
鲍勃 真高兴你能回来吃晚饭
It's nice to have you here for dinner, Bob.
不好意思 琳
Sorry, Lin.
-我要带孩子们出去一下 -什么
Hey, uh, I have to do a thing with the kids. - What?
-我们有节目 -对
- We have a thing? - Yeah.
但是明年的生日之前我都没安排节目啊
But I don't have anything planned until my birthday next year.
你要带孩子们出去吗
You're taking the kids out?
对 行程保密
Yeah. Well, it's, um, it's a secret.
为你准备的惊喜哟
For you.
我喜欢惊喜 告诉我嘛
I love secrets. Tell me!
告诉你就不是惊喜了
Well, this wouldn't be a secret if I told you.
是去跳爵士舞吗
Does it have anything to do with jazz?
差不多吧
Mm, maybe.
不不 不是爵士舞
No, no, it's not jazz.
是去上航海课吗
It's sailing lessons!
你有听我说哎
You were listening!
什么 对 没错
What? Right, yes.
航海课
Sailing lessons!
航海课 没错
Sailing lessons. That's...
你是怎么猜到的
How did you guess?
孩子们 这可是好事哟
This is going to be very good for you children.
可以加入游艇俱乐部
You can join the yacht club.
肩披白色运动衫
White sweaters around your neck,
喝喝杜松子酒
the gin and tonics,
试试光脚穿鞋
shoes without socks,
赏赏私人烟火
private fireworks.
几点开始上课
When do the classes start?
就在今晚 五分钟后
Tonight, in five minutes.
该走了 快
We gotta go. Come on.
你们不觉得首堂航海课开在晚上很奇怪么
Anyone else think it's odd our first sailing lesson is at night?
不奇怪
No!
可能要先学学理论才能上船操作吧
Probably a lot of class work before they let you out on the boat.
好了 该走了 麻溜地
All right, we gotta go, come on.
咱们去学打结
Let's go learn how to tie knots.
打结 好耶
Tying knots! Yay!
我要躲在绳箱里偷渡出去
I'm gonna stow away in a rope bin
跟老鼠抢奶酪吃
and fight a rat over a block of cheese.
要是看到美人鱼
If we see any mermaids,
我要问问她们的阴♥道♥长在哪
I'm gonna ask them where their mer-ginas are.
白♥痴♥ 我们不是去上航海课
We're not taking sailing classes, you rubes.
你到底要带我们去哪 老爸
Where are you really taking us, dad?
好了 到了
All right, here we are.
哇 家庭乐园
Whoa. Family Funtime?
那人盘问的话 就说你们是我孩子
Now, if that guy asks, you're my kids, okay?
本来就是啊
We are your kids.
我知道 让他好好听听
I know, but rub it in his face.
打扰了 我和我家小孩要进去了
Excuse me, my kids and I would like to come in.
我们是他造出来的
We were made by this guy.
他爱爱完了 就有了我们
He had sex, then we happened!
接受现实吧
Deal with it!
我错怪你了
I was so wrong about you.
-他们真美好 -谢谢
- They're beautiful. - Thanks!
游戏币
给
Here.
-这是啥 一个游戏币 -游戏币
- What is this? Oh, that's one token. - Token.
-好吧 再来点 -好好玩吧
- Okay, and then more. - All right, have fun.
-不给了吗 再给点啊 -祝愉快
- And then more? We need more! - Have fun.
不行 我走了
Can't. Gotta go.
一个币能玩个毛啊
We can't play any games with one!
我们可以到处转转 找找好玩的呕吐物
We could go around and look for interesting throw-ups.
这有一滩 又一滩
There's one. There's one.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
知道什么是免费的吗
You know what's free?
便宜
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表