老妈 我们错了
Mom, we're really sorry.
你能回来帮我们吗 求你了
Will you come back and help us right now, please?
要坚定 琳
Stay strong, Lin.
求你了
Please.
-我接受道歉 也可以帮忙 -什么
- I accept your apology, and I will help you. - What?
太好了 我们走吧
Great! Let's go.
不帮你们就是对你们最大的帮助 对吧
I will help you by not helping you. Right?
发生什么了
What just happened here?
为什么大家都微笑着袖手旁观
Why is everyone smiling and not helping?
老妈 福旺德老师
Mom, Mr. Frond is making us perform
要我们今天下午在教委会面前表演
for the school board this afternoon.
与我无关
Not my problem.
-没错 与她无关 -跟我一点关系都没有
- Exactly. Not her problem. - It's not my problem.
-是的 她说的对 -完全没有
- Yes, what she said. - Not mine.
好了 别总...
Okay, let's not...
要是我们失败的话就要去暑期学校
And if we don't pass, we have to go to summer school.
-暑期学校 -是啊 接下来呢
- Summer school? - Yeah. What next?
暑期教堂 暑期牙医
Summer church? Summer dentist?
暑期拜访姥姥
Summer visit Grandma?
暑期野营 等等 这我倒是愿意去
Summer camp? Wait, I'd go there.
自己做的选择
You guys made your bed,
自己承担后果
and now you're going to have to swim in it.
琳 孩子们可不能去暑期学校
Lin, the kids can't go to summer school.
餐馆需要他们帮忙呢
We need them here in the restaurant.
你不是说不予帮助是正确的决定吗
I thought you said quitting was the right thing to do.
我们说得可多了
We both said a lot of things.
你就帮帮他们吧
Just, you help them.
我不 你个伪君子
I will not, you hypocrite.
要是你想帮他们
If you want to help the kids,
自以为是个全能老爸
you're such a know-it-all parent,
你就自己帮去吧 我可不管
then help them yourself. I'm done.
-老爸 帮帮忙吧 -老爸 求你了
- Yeah! Dad, help us! - Yeah! Help us, dad! Please.
这主意好极了
That's a great idea!
不不不 我不行
No, no, no. What? No, not me.
-你行的 -不行 我很忙
- Yeah. Yes, you. - No, I'm busy.
老爸
Dad.
暑期学校
Summer School.
你要自己干活 身边没有蛋筒小分队了
And you're here all alone without Team Soft Serve.
太凉了 我吃不下
It's too cold. I can't eat it.
这个含脂量是多少啊
What percentage of fat is it?
-混合的 -是脱脂的吗
- Swirl it. - Is it nonfat?
-把冰淇淋拿出来 -鲍勃
- Take it out of the microwave. - Uh, Bob.
-混合的 -碗好烫哦
- Swirl it. - The bowl is hot.
绝对崩溃了
Totally freaking out.
-混合的 -不
- Swirl it. - No!
好吧好吧
Okay, fine.
看来我得安排安排了
I guess I'll have to figure out some kind of routine.
这台机器怎么操作我都教给你们了吧
I taught you kids how to use this, right?
教了
Yeah.
我还是没整明白冰淇淋去了哪里
But I still don't understand where the ice cream goes.
好了 闭嘴 当我没说
All right, shut up. Forget it.
道格拉斯校长 我来给您送椅子
Superintendent Douglas, let me get your chair for you.
没事 没事
I got it. I got it.
很久之前
Once upon a time,
我们学校没有数学这门课
there was no such thing as math.
直到一位勇敢的教师提议
Until one brave teacher said,
开门数学课怎么样
"Hey, what about math?"
我认为 自主学习之花样游泳
I think independent study synchronized swimming
将会成为下一门数学
will be the next math.
我们烂死了
We are so screwed.
我们要死了
We're all gonna die!
生时差两分钟 死时也要差两分钟
Let's die like we were born... Two minutes apart!
好了 大家伙 冷静冷静
All right, everybody, calm down.
过来 聚在一起
Huddle up. Come here.
我们用这些动作蒙混过关吧
We can fake our way through this.
做几个这个 再做几个这个
We'll do a few of these and some of this.
这样就差不多了吧
And maybe we'll be okay.
爸 你去换下泳衣
Dad, go change into your suit.
我这不♥穿♥着呢么
I'm in my suit.
泳池里男的就穿成这样 吉恩
This is what men wear, Gene, in the pool.
你看起来可笑
Well, it looks ridiculous.
五六七八
And five, six, seven, eight...
-着火了 -我的天
- Fire! - Oh, my God.
原地别动
Everyone stay!
菲利普 火警响了
Phillip, it's a fire alarm.
我们就在泳池边
No, we're-we're at a swimming pool.
着火时这里可是最安全的地方
This is the safest place to be during a fire.
假警报 没事的
False alarm, people.
假警报 大家不必惊慌
False alarm! Everything is fine.
让我们游起来
Let's get this swim going!
婴儿爽身粉
五六七八
And five, six, seven, eight...
炭疽热 快逃命吧
Anthrax! Run for your lives!
是炭疽热
Aah! Anthrax!
炭疽热有一股爽身粉味儿
Anthrax smells like babies!
我的天
Oh, my God.
菲利普 到底怎么回事
Phillip, what is going on here?
你给我过来 过来
Come over here. Come here.
是滑石粉了啦 大家继续
It's-it's just talcum powder. Carry on.
琳达 我是汤姆·塞立克
Linda, it's Tom Selleck.
汤姆 你在我咖啡里干嘛
Tom, what are you doing in my coffee?
想知道你什么地方最性感吗
Want to know what's the sexiest thing about you?
我的脚踝
My ankles.
不 你闪耀着母性光辉的时刻
No. You're a fantastic mother.
没别的了吗
Oh. Anything else?
你清楚何为对错
You always do the right thing.
好了 别说了
All right, we're done.
快点滚出我的咖啡
Go. Get out of my coffee.
五六七八
And five, six, seven, eight...
堵了 堵了
Doody! Doody!
饶了我吧
Oh, come on!
所有人 离开泳池
Everyone out of the pool.
泳池被粪便堵住了
We've got a code brown.
不要靠近
Don't go near it.
好恶心
It's disgusting.
一坨进洞 漂亮
You did a Caddyshack? Nice move.
什么叫"一坨进洞"
What's a Caddyshack?
-电影《疯狂高尔夫》 -没听说过
- The movie, Caddyshack? - Never heard of it.
等等 你没在泳池里拉粑粑吗
Wait, so you didn't just throw a candy bar in the pool?
没有
No.
-天啊 -嗯
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
-那里好像有坨粑粑 -谢谢
- Wow. Looks like a candy bar. - Thank you.
我拉的那个像鸡肉沙爹
Mine looks like chicken satay.
抱歉 我们要把水放干
Sorry, folks, we got to drain it.
可以结束了吧
I think we're done here.
下一次 你们要按课表上课
Next time, let's stick to the curriculum.
别别别 还没结束呢
No! No. No. We are not done.
我们 我们还能表演
We will... we will still do this.
我们在 空池里表演
We will... do this in the empty pool.
你想让我们在没有水的泳池里游泳么
You want us to swim in a pool with no water?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
暑期学校
Summer school.
五六七八
And five, six, seven, eight.
老爸对不起
Sorry, dad.
老妈来了
It's mom.
琳 你来干什么
Lin, what are you doing here?
一杯咖啡劝我前来
A little cup of coffee told me to come.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that means,
不过见到你很高兴
but we're glad to see you.
我们就要死了
We're dying here.
跟我做
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表