不会有人知道这件事的
And no one knows about it!
小吉米来这干嘛
What is Jimmy Jr. Doing here?
-是我邀他来的 -什么
- I invited him. - What?!
这本书是打探小吉米心意的藏宝图
This book is gonna be my treasure map to Jimmy Jr.'s heart.
我只要表现得像这本书里的少女一样就行了
All I have to do is act like this damsel.
嘿 蒂娜 抱歉弄脏了你的腿
Hey, Tina. Oh, sorry I got dirt on your leg.
天啊 我要怎么弄干净呢
Oh, my. H-How will I ever get clean?
-用水管浇浇 -好主意
- Um, hose it off? - Yes.
看我的乾坤大漂移 吉吉
See that fishtail, J-Ju?
齐克
Zeke?!
小吉米 你怎么能不经我同意就邀请别人呢
Jimmy Jr., you don't just invite someone without asking!
没错 我也想说这句话 蒂娜
Yeah! Yeah, we're in agreement on that, Tina!
-好吧好吧 -蒂娜
- Okay, good. - Oh, Tina!
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
我迫不及待地想要把这些窗户砸个稀巴烂
That factory's got windows and I got a passion for smashing.
还有谁要来吗
Anyone else coming?
还有安迪 再加上奥利
Just Andy. Plus one, that's Ollie.
我们成功了 我的脑袋终于被撞了
We made it! I got a funcussion!
根本都不疼
That one didn't hurt.
缺心眼
Doofus,
括号♥脸
Brace-face,
小叮铛
Dingle,
倒莓果
Berry,
煤气罐
Gas Tank,
碎碎念
Blabbermouth.
事先声明 这份宝藏
Just so you know, we're not sharing the treasure
没有你你你 还有你的份
with you, you, you and you.
吉米 朦胧的月光洒在你的头顶
Jimmy, the way the moonlight shines on your hair
这样的你 令我无力招架
makes me feel so... vulnerable.
是啊 这样的我 很想跳舞
Yeah... makes me feel like... dancing!
吉吉 跳得再快点
Yeah, J-Ju, faster!
废弃的仓库 压抑的情绪 尽情释放吧
Abandoned warehouse! Pent-up feelings! Footloose it!
别说我不能跳舞 老爸
Don't tell me I can't dance, Dad!
我们得找到秘密电梯 然后到下面去找宝藏
We need to find that secret elevator and get down to the gold.
禁抽雪茄
可吸香烟
我可以尝出这60年来沾染的每一丝味道
I can taste every flavor from the past 60 years!
我可以尝出朝鲜战争的味道
I can taste the Korean War!
我尝出了铁锈的味道
I taste rust.
我尝出了安迪口水的味道
I taste Andy's spit!
我了个去
Come on!
怎样啊
What?
秘密电梯
The elevator!
这么派第叔叔没有说谎喽
This means Uncle Paddy was right!
下面肯定有宝藏
There's treasure down there!
别客气
You're welcome.
今晚有些新花样
Tonight's gonna be a little special.
我为你准备了惊喜哦
I got a couple of surprises.
别告诉我是萨德的录像带
Not Teddy's Sade tape...
色子
Dice?
性♥爱♥色子
Sexy dice.
投一投 看看它要我们做什么
We roll them and they tell us what to do.
好吧 听起来... 很挑逗嘛
Okay. Um, sounds... sexy.
让我们 在椅子上...
Ooh , let's... "hug" on the...
拥抱
"chair".
真要在椅子上拥抱么
So, you're gonna hug on a chair?
-来 -这...
- Come. - That's, uh...
到妈妈怀里来
Come to Mama.
快下去
Get off.
快下去
Get off.
我下去 好了
There we go, that's better.
这就抱完了
So that's it for that.
这玩意要怎么弄啊
So how do we work this thing?
这个是干嘛的
What's this one do?
-怎么了 -一定是个陷阱
- What's happening? - It must be a booby trap!
快拉一下其他控制杆
Pull a different lever!
别着急
No rush.
往相反方向拉
Push the other way!
揉得我好舒服
Oh, good ear massage.
鲍鲍
Oh, Bobby.
好了 我们再来扔一次
All right, let's see what we got next.
好了吗 我要扔了
All right? I'm gonna roll.
又要"舔♥脚♥"么
Ugh. I got "lick" "foot" again.
-伸出你的舌 拿出真的心 -不要
- Lick it like you like it. - No.
-伸出你的舌 拿出真的心 -我不要
- Lick it like you like it. - No more lick foot.
我不要再舔♥脚♥了
No more lick foot.
小猪猪要回家喽
This little piggy goes all the way home.
我说 不如让我帮帮这俩小色子
Hey, let's give these dice a little help.
我们来做这个
Let's do this...
还有这个
and this.
好奇怪
That's weird.
如果做这个和这个会更奇怪
Well, it's about to get weirder with this and this.
不 孩子们怎么没动静呢
No, it's just, do you hear the kids?
对哦 他们从没这么安静过
Huh. They're never this quiet.
我看看去
I'm gonna go check on them.
我就知道吉恩没有扔垃圾
I knew he didn't take out the garbage.
蒂娜
Tina.
鲍勃 他们不见了
Bobby, they're gone!
什么叫"他们不见了"
What do you mean, "They're gone"?
他们没在家 我拿到了蒂娜的日记本
They're not here. I got Tina's diary.
看看这里有什么线索
Let's see if it says anything.
亲爱的日记
Dear Diary,
今晚我们要溜进那个危险的太妃糖工厂
tonight we're sneaking into the dangerous taffy factory.
如果男生有子♥宫♥的话 应该叫作"子菊"
Also, if boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
男同性恋中 受方的菊花
子菊
Duderuses.
鲍勃 他们去太妃糖工厂了
Bob! They went to the taffy factory!
-我们得把他们找回来 -说真的
- We gotta get them! - Really?
-说真的 -那好吧
- Yes. - All right.
把你们两个带来简直是滔天大错
Bringing you guys along was a big mistake
你 邀请了半座城的人来添乱
between you inviting half of the town,
你 像畜生一样在那里推来舔去的
and you pushing and licking everything in sight like an animal...
你们两个拖后腿的 给我添了多少负担
You guys are a burden, you are dead weight!
你又在干什么 吉恩
What are you doing now, Gene?
我很懂礼貌的 我在用屁发射求救信♥号♥♥
I'm being courteous! I'm using the fart escape.
-那里有洞吗 -是的 不过都是屁味
- There's an opening there? - Yeah. But it's full of farts.
我可以钻到下面再荡着绳索下去
I can fit through there and shimmy down those ropes.
我要甩掉你们这些傻♥逼♥
I am ditching you dipsticks.
等等 我们也能钻过去哦
Wait! We can fit through there too,
奥利在黑暗中也能看见东西
and Ollie can see in the dark.
安迪知道所有州的首府
And Andy knows all the capitals.
奥尔巴尼 蒙哥马利 朱诺 凤♥凰♥城
Albany, Montgomery, Juneau, Phoenix...
这里好冷哦
Brr, it sure is cold in here.
多希望
I wish some strong,
某个风度翩翩的壮汉能把他的外套借给我
chivalrous man would lend me his jacket.
裤子也行
Or pants... Ow.
洗干净再还给我哦
Wash 'em before you return 'em!
宝藏就在这些恶心的墙缝中
The treasure's in the crack of the ass,
近在眼前了 我闻得出来
and it's close. I can smell it.
来 一个人走在我前面
Okay, I need one of you in front of me
一个人走在我后面 保持队形
and one of you behind me at all times,
以防中招
in case there are booby traps.
中招中招 中招中招 中招中招
Booby, booby, booby, booby, booby, booby.
嘘 嘘 闭嘴 闭嘴
Sph! Sph! Zip it! Zip it!
这招漂亮 凯弗雷
Oh! Nice try, Caffrey.
你们谁去当下拉绳子的替死鬼
Would one of you be a lamb and pull that string?
-没事嘛 -没事嘛
- It was nothing. - Was nothing.
或许在当年它们威力会大些
Well, that was probably more menacing back in the day.
这东西卡住了
This thing's stuck.
我们现在应该怎么办 小吉米 出出主意
What should we do now, Jimmy Jr? You're smart.
你们几个就在这
While you guys keep on
磨叽怎么办怎么办吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表