没错 怪异基友小说
All right! Freaky friend fiction!
而且我会自己念给学校的人听
And I'm gonna read it to the whole school myself.
这才是我的Tina
That's the Tina I know!
过来抱抱
C'mere.
我的宝贝回来了
My little baby's backx7f
我的小Tina
这就对了
My teeny Tina.
00:16: 00:16:33,462
Yeah, that's right.
抹上漂漂的唇彩吧 Tammy
Put on that pretty, pretty lipstick, Tammy.
然后说拜拜
Then kiss you ass goodbye with it.
就是 除非你在妈妈肚子里
Yeah! Unless you lived inside of Mom,
否则不能给Tina捣乱
you can't mess with Tina.
我们是一家人 永远都是
We're Belchers, from the womb to the tomb!
我们要拿到她的包
We need to get that backpack
把小说偷回来
and steal the journal back from her.
你好
Hello.
Andy 我能背你的包走一走么
Andy, can I take your backpack on a walk?
两分钟就回来
We'll be back in two minutes.
我的包会想念你的包的
My backpack's gonna miss your backpack.
会没事的
We'll get through this.
对不起 要检查武器
Sorry, gotta frisk you for weapons.
你把巧克力蛋糕都擦我身上了 混♥蛋♥
Ugh. You got brownie all over me, jerk.
她搞定了
She's clean.
哦 天
Ooh, yikes.
试试用苏打水
Try some club soda.
哦 非常感谢 我跟你说话了吗
Oh, thanks so much. Was I talking to you?
没有吧
I guess you weren't.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
笨蛋
Sucker.
我拿到东西了
I got the goods.
去自助食堂拯救Tina吧
On to the cafeteria to save Tina!
再给我买♥♥个巧克力蛋糕
And get me another browie!
Tina的坏朋友Tammy
So Tina's rotten friend Tammy
威胁她要把Tina自己写的东西
threatened to read Tina's private writing
在全校面前读出来
in front of the whole school.
但我们谈了谈 然后Tina感觉好多了
But we had a talk, and Tina's feeling better, so...
- 你和她说什么了 - 我说她很有创造力
- What'd you tell her? - I told her she's very creative,
无论什么事情发生
and not to be embarrassed,
- 她都不会遭到难堪 - 建议不错
- no matter what. - Well, that's good advice.
是啊 然后Tina想出了个好主意
Yeah. And then Tina had a great idea.
她要自己在全班面前
She's gonna read her erotic friend fiction
大声的读出她写的基友小说
out loud to the whole class herself.
Tina要在学校自己大声的
Tina's gonna read her erotic friend fiction
读出她的基友小说
out loud at school?
这是好主意么
That's a great idea?
你这么一说
Huh. When you say it like that,
好像没有我和Tina说时
it doesn't sound as good
感觉好了
as when I said it with Tina.
没错 因为她要
Right, 'cause she's gonna read...
大声的
...erotic friend fiction out loud at school.
在学校读
out loud... Loud...
基友小说
at school. At school!
- 我的神啊 我都干了什么 - 我开车去
- Oh, my God! What have I done?- I'll drive.
大家注意一下
Attention, everybody.
现在有些事情要说
It's time for announcements.
第一位是新同学 Tammy Larson
The first one is from our new student, Tammy Larson.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everybody.
我想介绍给你们一
I would like to present to you a...
搞什么
What the hell?
真酷 妈妈带了卫生棉当午餐
Cool! Mom packed tampons for lunch!
哦 给我点
Ooh, share!
我有事要说
I have an announcement.
是我刚写的一部基友小说
It's an erotic friend fiction story that I just wrote.
我希望你们喜欢 因为你们都是主角
I hope you like it, because you're all in it.
- 叫做"放任你的屁屁" - 这样更有意思了
- It's called "Buttloose." - This is even better.
Tina Tina
Tina! Tina!
我们把你的小说从你最好的朋友兼敌人手里拿回来了
We got your journal back from your best friend slash enemy.
我不需要了
I don't need it anymore.
“那是Wagstaff学校的午餐时间”
"It was lunch time at Wagstaff."
摸屁♥股♥已经被可怕的Frond校长
Touching butts had been banned
命令禁止了
"By the horrible Headmaster Frond."
什么 不要 不要啊
What? No... no, no, no.
"突然 Tina Belcher出现在了门口"
"Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway."
她知道她要做什么
She knew what she had to do.
她抓了一把小Jimmy的屁♥股♥
She grabbed Jimmy Junior's butt,
"从而改变了世界"
"And changed the world."
好了 Tina 这故事很好
Okay, Tina, that was a great story.
现在把麦克放回去吧
Now let's pass back the mike.
"所有人都开始摸别人的屁♥股♥"
"Everyone began to touch each other's butts.
“Omar摸了Jocelyn的屁♥股♥
"Omar touched Jocelyn's butt.
"僵尸Chad
"Chad the Zombie
摸了我一起上美术课的那个
"Touched the butt of that girl with the frosted hair
头发簇染的女孩的屁♥股♥ 我想她叫Kristi”
from my art class. I think her name is Kristi."
我叫Katie 真恶心
It's Katie, and ew.
"甚至可怕的Frond校长
"Even the horrible Headmaster Frond
- 都摸了Jacobson女士的屁♥股♥" - 什么
- touched Ms. Jacobson's butt." - What?
“每个人都去摸别人的屁♥股♥
"Everyone touched each other's butts,
- 这真是件好事” - 好了 过来吧 过来吧
- and it was great." - All right, come here. Come here, come here.
过来 过来啊
Come here. Come here, come over here.
"然后Tammy来到Tina身边说
"And then Tammy came up to Tina
我对一切很抱歉
"And said, 'Sorry for everything.' Okay...
没事 Tina说 没事的 下周我们去看电影吧
"Tina said, "That's okay. Let's go to the movies next week."
Tina!
不要读你的基友小说
Don't read your friend fiction!
可我刚读完
But I just finished it.
你是个怪胎
You're a freak!
哦 Tammy放屁了
Ooh. Tammy farted!
我的神啊
Oh, my God!
我的耳朵都能闻见臭味了
My ears can smell it!
笑出屁了 笑出屁了
Laugh fart, laugh fart!
Tammy放屁了
Tammy made a blammy!
好恶心
Ha ha ha! Gross!
不 不是我 不是我放的
No! It... I didn't do it. It wasn't my butt.
不是我
That wasn't me.
不
No!
好伤人啊
Oh, ow, ow, ow. That one hurt.
不是我
That wasn't me!
我没有
I didn't do it.
你们怎么在这
Why are you guys here?
我意识到在所有人面前
I realized maybe reading your friend fiction
读你的基友小说不是什么好主意
in front of everyone wasn't the best idea.
结果看来还行 我觉得
It turned out okay, I think.
不 没
No. No.
- 宝贝 - 我觉得还可以啊
- Honey... - No, I think it did.
不 这事我会后悔一辈子的
No. No, I'm gonna regret it
我觉得大家喜欢它
for the rest of my life. I think people liked it.
- 天 那女孩真的放屁了是吧 - 嘿 Tina
- Man, that girl really farted, huh?- Hey, Tina.
你小说里的小Jimmy是说我吗
Was the Jimmy Junior in your story supposed to be me?
那只是个很普通的名字
Oh, uh... it's a really common name.
也是 那故事 挺酷的
Yeah. It is. Cool story.
谢谢
Thanks.
Tina 那是个啥
Tina, what was that...
Bob 你是拍手爸爸
Bob? You're a patty daddy?
我爱死拍手歌♥了 想和我拍手么
I love cake! Want to cake with me?
我不怎么喜欢
Oh. You know, I'm really not a fan.
拍手 拍拍手 面包师 哇
A patty cake, a patty cake, a baker's man! Woo!
好吧
Okay, all right.
来吧 就是这样
Work it! That's it.
没错 再来 低点
Got it! More! Low!
哦 高点
Oh! High!
下面
Down!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表