blabbity blabbity blabbity blabbity blabbity,
我自己出去
I'm getting outta here.
你走啊 你走啊
Yeah. Yeah. You go.
来啊 吉吉 咱们走
Come on, J-Ju. Saddle up!
那好吧 我是说 咱走吧
Okay. I mean, hell yeah!
-逃出去 -不要
- Let's do it to this! - No!
我说 咱们也一起逃走吧 吉恩
I-I mean let's all go! Come on, Gene!
我刚舒服点
I just got comfortable.
我花了五分钟才把腿盘上
It took me five minutes to cross my legs.
走吧
Now!
安全降落
I'm okay.
他走了
He's gone.
我本以为我会和小吉米在下水道里
I thought Jimmy Jr. and I would have a romantic night
共度一个浪漫之夜 就像法布里兹欧和菲那样
in the sewer together, like Fabrizio and Fay.
蒂娜小心肝 很显然小吉米对你不来电
Tina, honey, it's pretty obvious Jimmy Jr.'s not into you.
而我也不太会活跃气氛
And I'm usually not that good at picking up on vibes.
你要知道老爸老妈当时正是烈火干柴
Did you know mom and dad were a thing?
要死啊 奥利
Damn it, Ollie!
-我是安迪 -要死啊 安迪
- I'm Andy. - Damn it, Andy!
露易丝 你在哪
Louise, which way did you go?
你听不出来吗 真糟糕
Oh, you can't tell? That's too bad!
别跟着我
Don't follow me!
否则你们就会掉进从没捉住过人的...
You'd just fall into every single booby trap that has ever...
就会掉进从没捉住过人的... 什么
Every single trap that's ever been what?
赌气不说了么
Silent treatment.
话说半截才来气还真是有点奇怪
Kind of weird to start in the middle of a sentence,
不过无所谓啦
but whatever.
天哪 鲍鲍
Oh, my God, Bobby,
真希望能在他们受伤之前就找到他们
I hope we find the kids before they hurt themselves.
哎哟喂 别用那东西捅我行吗
Oh, oh. Quit poking me with that thing.
对不起 我控制不住
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
我不明白 它为什么还这么精神
I don't understand-- why is it still here?
那个 我在你的晚饭里参了点伟哥
Well... I may have slipped a penis pill into your casserole.
给你的惊喜哦
Surprise.
啥 为什么
What? Wh-why?
有时候 人家想再坐一次过山车
Sometimes you want to ride a roller coaster twice
却又不想排队了啦
and you don't want to wait in line.
太疯狂了 你是从哪弄的
That's crazy. Wh-where'd you get it?
金泽给的
Ginger.
她和托尼每次都这么干
She does it with Tony all the time.
我也要跟他们一样潮
I want to be edgy like them.
磕完药再猛烈抽♥插♥
Pill-pop and sex freaks.
那我现在该拿它怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do with this now?
解铃还需系铃人 也许它能找到孩子们呢
That thing made the kids; maybe it can find them.
-孩子们在哪 -好了 别闹了
- Where are they? - You know, come on, get out of there.
他们在哪 快告诉我 姑娘
Come on. Where are they? Show me, girl.
等等 为什么叫它姑娘
Wait. Why is it a girl?
它长着黑肤黑发 好像凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯
'Cause it's a pretty brunette, like Catherine Zeta-Jones.
我了个去
Oh, crap.
安迪 奥利
Andy! Ollie!
快去找人帮忙
Go get help!
这就去
We're on it!
蒙哥马利
Montgomery,
哈里斯堡
Harrisburg,
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas!
拉城不是首府
That's not a capital!
什么 我听不清
What? I couldn't hear you.
拉斯维加斯不是内华达州的首府
Las Vegas is not a capital of Nevada.
拉斯维加斯是内华达州的最大城市
而内华达州的首府是卡森城
我可没说拉斯维加斯
I didn't say Las Vegas.
那你说的是什么
What'd you say?
赶紧去叫人 赶紧去
Oh, just go! Go!
别告诉别人我说错了
Don't tell anyone.
好吧 不必惊慌
Okay. Nothing to get freaked out about.
我的胳膊又没被墙缝卡住
My arm's not stuck in a crevice,
我才不要像那个没耐心的白♥痴♥一样砍掉胳膊呢
so I don't need to cut it off like that impatient idiot.
我就是忍♥不住要敲这里的东西
I just can not stop banging things down here.
音响效果太震撼了
The acoustics are great.
蒂娜 猜这是什么歌♥
Tina, what song is this?
啤放克的《波摆舞》吗
"Aqua Boogie" by P-Funk?
对了 好棒
Yes! Wow.
叫你呢 爷们
Hey, hey, you. Tough guy!
想跟我过两招么
You want a piece of me?
好黏哦
Sticky.
你是太妃糖做的吗
Are you made of taffy?
来
There you go.
你也不是很吓人嘛 太福
Not so scary, huh, Taff?
现在只有你我二人 糖男寡女共处一室
Just you and me now-- a girl and her taffy giant.
多经典啊
Classic.
露易丝
Louise!
回声效果不错嘛
Nice echo.
我说吉 你说恩
When I say Gene, you say Gene.
吉
Gene!
恩
Gene!
吉
Gene!
恩
Gene!
吉恩
Gene?
我的声音听起来就是这样的吗
Ugh. Is that what my voice sounds like?
孩子们 你们在哪
Kids, where are you?
我们在这下面
We're down here.
你们是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
因为你们是我们生的
Because... we're your parents
所以我们对你们了如指掌
and we know everything.
你们看过我的日记了吧
Did you read my diary?
好吧
Yes.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
露易丝在哪 我没听到她的声音
Where's Louise? I don't hear Louise.
不知道
We don't know.
她一弃我们于不救 二弃我们于不管不顾
She ditched us, and then she ditched us some more.
第二次抛弃伤害更重
It hurt even more the second time.
你们是搭这部电梯下去的吗
Uh, did you take this elevator down?
对 不过后来它被我们弄坏了
Yes, but then we broke it.
好吧 我们先跳到电梯顶上
Well, we'll just jump down to the top
然后再想想办法
and figure it out from there.
甭想了 解决了
We figured it out.
你还好吗
You okay?
-你的小蘑菇还好吗 -还好
- How's your penis? - It's okay.
我的可是折磨得我夜夜不得安宁
Mine's a nightmare, if anyone's wondering.
太福 你真没用
Taff, you're not helping.
软绵绵的孬种
Squishy bastard.
难道我身边的人都是废物吗
Is everyone around me useless?
难道万事都得我亲自出马吗
I have to do everything?
我明白了
Okay, I see.
太福又生气了 真准时啊
Another Taff tantrum, right on schedule.
注意注意 太福不高兴喽 大家快来围观呀
Big news-- Taff is upset! Everybody gather round!
对不起 太福 我不是有意的
Sorry, Taff. I didn't mean it.
你也说了气话 我也说了气话
You said things, I said things.
和好吧
Friends?
露易丝
Louise!
真不敢相信 你们竟然偷溜出去
I can't believe you snuck out, and I...
我还是没整明白你们为什么分开了
I still don't understand why you guys split up.
她自己去找宝藏了
She went to find the treasure by herself
因为她说我们是"拖后腿的"
because we're "a burden".
吉恩 关于引号♥手势我是怎么说的
Gene, what did I tell you about finger quotes?
不要比划强调的部分
Not to "do" them.
光听话外的讽刺之音就已经很棒了
But ironic detachment is great.
没有强调就是处处强调
Nothing means anything!
我们在上面
Hey, up here!
这都是谁啊
Who the hell is that?
我们需要帮忙
We went to get help.
我脑袋充的血比鸡鸡充的血还要多
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表