Follow my lead!
水獭王
Crowning Otter!
下压骨盆底
Clench that pelvic floor!
吉恩 你很到位嘛
Gene, you're good.
我都看她做过无数次了
I've seen her do it a million times.
摆好生娃姿势
And into Downward Stork.
不要忘记呼吸
Don't forget to breathe.
宝宝要出来了
Here comes the baby.
用力推 用力推
Push... and push.
看到头了 看到头了
Oh, oh, it's crowning. It's crowning.
我生出来了
Aah! I had a baby!
举起宝宝
And lift up the baby.
给宝宝喂奶
Nurse the baby.
活动活动手指
And jazz hands.
-我们通过了 -很好
- We passed! - Yes!
下一次自主学习
Next time we do this,
我要学习硬脑膜
I'm getting an epidural.
教委会否定了自主学习
Well, the school board killed independent study.
又一项福旺德创新失败了
Another Frond innovation in the crapper.
可是表演过关了吧
But we passed the performance?
严格说来 算是过了
I guess, technically, you passed.
那就没有暑期学校喽
So no summer school?
对对 没有没有 随便啦
Yeah. Yeah. No summer school. Whatever.
不过你们要继续上体育课
But you do have to go back to PE.
我了个球
Balls.
我去织毛衣发泄一下
I got to go knit this out.
产前瑜伽很给力嘛 老妈
Nice job with the prenatal yoga, mom.
很抱歉我们当时不知好歹
Sorry we were such jerks.
所以 我才不要当你们的教练
That's why I quit being your coach.
但是 我永远是爱你们的老妈
But I'll never quit being your mommy.
是你救了我们
You saved our asses.
训练了我们的阴♥部♥肌肉
And toned our Kegels.
咱们回家吃蛋筒冰淇淋庆祝庆祝吧
Let's go home and celebrate with some soft serve!
咱们去"你尖叫我尖笑
Eh, let's go to I-Scream, You-Scream,
大家一起切克闹"喝酸奶吧
We-All-Scream for yogurt.
出新口味了
They've got more flavors.
我想去辣汉子
I want to go to Chilli Billy's.
他们家只卖♥♥辣椒吧
I think they just serve chili.
我饿得只想吃辣椒
Ooh, now I'm hungry for chili.
好啊 在这都要冻死了
Good, cause we're getting chilly.
走喽
All right!
露易丝在泳池里拉屎这件事
Are we just going to ignore the fact
就这样被忽略了吗
that Louise pooped in the pool?
忽略
Ignore it?
我给它起了名字呢 杰茜贝尔
I named it... Jezebel.
我的孙屎
Aw. My little grand-doody.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表