不要再想盖尔了好吗
You don't worry about Gayle, okay?
你是好男人 是值得嫁的好男人
You're a good guy. A real catch.
不 不
No! No!
怎么回事
What happened?
你有一个琳达还不够吗
You! Linda wasn't enough, huh?
还想霸占盖尔吗
So you had to have Gayle, too?
如果你不采用那个三步搞定法
Well, maybe if you dropped the whole persuasion thing,
没准盖尔会注意到你
Gayle might actually pay attention to you.
琳达注意到我了
Well, Linda pays attention to me.
她刚才还说想钻到我的滑雪服里来着
In fact, she said she wanted to get in my snowsuit.
是吧 琳达
Didn't you, Linda?
什么
What?
我这么说了吗
I did?
你那么说了吗
You did?!
给我等一下
Wait a minute!
你爱上牙普医生了吗
You're in love with Dr. Yap?!
没错
Hmm... Yes!
我爱上牙普医生了
I am in love with Dr. Yap.
真的吗
You are?
等等 到底怎么回事
Wait, what is going on here?
真不巧 我也爱上他了
Well, that's too bad, because I'm in love with him.
从第一眼见到 我就知道
I knew it from the moment we met
这个又矮又怪 浑身麝香味的牙医
that this short, weird, musky dentist
就是我的真命天子
was the man of my dreams.
有道理
Makes sense.
他是我的
He's mine!
不 他是我的
No, he's mine!
还有谁喜欢我
Who wants me more?
别太斯文哦
Don't be gentle.
不
No!
来 牙普医生 我们走吧
Come on, Dr. Yap. Let's go.
看吧 成功了
See? It all worked out.
什么叫成功了
It all worked out?!
我挨了你几巴掌 还失去一颗牙
You slapped me. I lost a tooth.
当我看见她骑在我的鲍鲍身上
When I saw her on top of my Bobby,
又亲又摸的 我就失去理智了
kissing him and touching him, oh, I went mental.
我以后再也不会亲你妹妹了
Well, I'll never kiss your sister again.
下一个挑战
Next challenge!
谁先抓到松鼠 谁就赢
First person to catch a squirrel wins!
我可会说松鼠语
I'm the squirrel whisperer.
这不都是你逼我做的吗
But you put me up to this.
没错 可是亲眼看到还是无法接受
Yeah, well, I didn't appreciate seeing it with my own eyes.
无论如何 我们滑到雪了啊
But hey, at least we got to go skiing, right?
滑雪还是很有趣的 不是吗
That was fun. Right?
抓到了
Got one!
不公平 那是只死的
No fair! It's dead!
它没死 它只是在睡觉
It's not dead. It's sleeping.
这颗牙归吉恩
Gene wins the tooth.
不是吧
Come on!
我们走吧 小松鼠
Let's get out of here, squirrel.
照她爸爸的样子打扮
Dress like her dad.
她的体内就会分泌"呻♥吟♥激素"
It release a hormone called "moan-a-tonin".
当你和一个女人共乘电梯时
When you get into an elevator with a woman,
按下一个比她高的按钮
press a higher number than her,
然后对此炫耀一番
and then make a big deal about it.
把她推到湖里
Push her in a lake.
去一个所有人都比你矮的酒吧
Be one of the tallest guys in the bar,
大肆吹嘘你的屁能放多长
and brag about how long your butt-crack is.
唱一首你自称在收音机里听过的歌♥
Sing a song that you supposedly heard on the radio,
然后嘲笑她竟然不知道这首歌♥
and make fun of her for not knowing it.
骂她是"傻瓜"
Use the word "Idiot".
绝对不要给她做煎饼
Never make her pancakes.
强迫她在午夜时分
Force her to make you pancakes,
给你做煎饼
in the middle of the night.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表