巧克力 当然是巧克力味
It's chocolate. It tastes like chocolate tastes.
-是脱脂的吗 -不是
- Is it nonfat? - Um, no.
-含脂量是多少 -不知道
- What percentage of fat is it? - I don't know.
-是2%吗 -不知道
- Is it two percent? - I don't know.
你应该先把它弄化
You should get it melted.
有化了以后的试吃品吗
Can we get a sample of the melted?
-你不会后悔的 -泰迪
- You won't be sorry. - Teddy.
-咋啦 -闭嘴
- What? - Stop.
鲍勃
Uh, Bob...
我的半熟汉堡
I think my medium rare burger
好像要变成全熟的了
is turning into a well done situation.
-糟了 -鲍鲍 快把冰淇淋拿出来
- Oh, crap. - Bobby, take it out of the microwave.
快把冰淇淋拿出来
Bobby, take it out of the microwave.
我正在忙活 泰迪
I'm cooking now, Teddy.
鲍鲍 快把冰淇淋从微波炉里拿出来
Bobby, take the ice cream out of the microwave.
我们回来啦
We're back.
琳 你不能总让孩子们这么晚回来
Lin, you can't keep the kids this late.
我需要你们帮忙
I need you guys to be here.
给 泰迪 化了的冰淇淋
Here, Teddy, there's your bowl of melted ice cream.
碗好烫哦
Oh, the bowl is hot.
我一个人不能又做汉堡又做冰淇淋
I can't do burgers and ice cream by myself.
-老爸崩溃了 -我才没崩溃
- Dad's freaking out. - I'm not freaking out!
-绝对崩溃了 -闭嘴
- Totally freaking out. - Shut up!
好了 别吵别吵
Okay, shh, shh, shh, shh.
我去换衣服
I'm gonna go change.
-我也去 -我可不换
- Me, too. - I'm not.
动作练得怎么样了 琳
How was swim practice, Lin?
不错 孩子们随时都能下水练习了
Good... the kids will be ready to get in the water any day now.
他们还没下水吗
They haven't gotten in the water yet?
他们要看我示范才学得会 鲍勃
They're visual learners, Bob.
这是骗局 琳达
It's a scam, Linda.
他们不是在训练
They're not playing a sport.
他们这是在耍你 你又被耍了
They're playing you, again.
-快看呐 有冰淇淋 -天呐
- Look, soft serve. - Oh, God.
给你 试吃品
All right, here's a sample.
我要香草味的
I want vanilla.
-有草莓味的吗 -给我来个混合的
- Do you have strawberry? - Swirl it. Swirl it.
没有草莓味 没有混合装 更没有糖屑
Look, we don't do swirls or sprinkles or strawberry.
-我要混合的 -这不是低脂的
- Swirl it. - This is not low fat!
天呐 快吐出来 吐出来 吐出来
Oh, my God. Just spit it out. Spit it. Spit it.
你真是我的挚友
You're my best friend.
-你才是我的挚友 -我受够了
- You're my best friend. - All right.
你们这些小屁孩都给我出去
All the teenagers leave!
棒球队的也出去
Little Leaguers, too!
我吃过那块海绵
I ate some of that sponge.
-我也想吃 -出去
- I want a sponge. - Out!
吉恩 鼻涕流出来了
Gene, boogers.
真是好东西 都不会断
That is good stuff. Uncut.
孩子们 快下来
Kids, down here!
该练习剪刀腿的动作了
Time to work on scissor kicks.
今天我们要在水里实战了
Today, we're going to actually do them in the water.
吉恩刚吃完饭 老妈
Gene just ate, Mom.
这样会抽筋的
We could get a cramp.
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
福旺德老师让我们也来参加自主学习
Mr. Frond made us independent study kids, too.
人多的话就可以做金字塔托举了
We could use more people for a pyramid lift.
或者围成一个圆
Or we could make a circle.
有了 同心圆
Concentric circles.
嗨 琳达 这套动作我喜欢
Hey, Linda, I like the choreography.
你是个好教练 既美丽又性感
You're a great coach. A beautiful, sensual coach.
谢谢你 汤姆·塞立克
Thank you, Tom Selleck.
美国演员 制片人
孩子们 住手住手住手
Kids, stop! Stop! Stop!
马可
Marco.
沃尔伯格
Wahlberg.
禁止吹哨 不说过么
No whistles. You know that.
老娘知道禁止吹哨
I know the whistle rule!
那就好 麻烦你别靠在椅子上
Fine. Please don't lean on the chair.
你们这些孩子是怎么了
What's wrong with you kids?
你们就不关心你们的自主学习吗
Don't you care about your independent study?
-不关心 -露易丝说这课是扯淡的
- No. - Louise said this class was a joke.
是啊 来扯扯淡吧
Yeah. Say something funny.
露易丝 蒂娜 吉恩 给我过来
Louise, Tina, Gene, get over here now.
这个不错
Ah... good one.
炮弹来啦
Cannonball!
我受够了
That is it!
你们老爸说的没错
Your father was right.
你们只是在利用我
You're just taking advantage of me.
你和老爸居然在背后说我们坏话
You and dad were talking about us behind our backs?
不地道
Not cool!
既然你们自己都不在乎自己的体育成绩
If you don't care about your PE requirement,
那我也不管了
then I don't, either.
老娘不干了
I quit!
看来有人要去教自主戏剧课了
Looks like somebody's ready to coach independent drama.
第二天
你们这是去哪儿
Where are you guys going?
泳池在那边啊
The pool's that way.
池你个头
Screw the pool.
老妈不在 我们自己说了算
Without our mom around, we make the rules again.
太好了 你们还没走
Oh! Am I glad I caught you guys?
我有一个激动人心的消息
I have very exciting news.
我走了下后门
I pulled some strings,
发了几封颇有说服力的语♥音♥邮件
left several persuasive voice mails.
你们的机会来了
You have shot.
校长下午要带教委会的人来泳池
The superintendent is bringing the school board to the pool
参观你们的花样游泳练习
this afternoon to watch you synchronized swim.
-什么 -可我们老妈不...
- What?! - But our mom quit... Ow.
他们甚至提议要给你们评分
They even suggested doing a graded performance.
我们要设一个评分席
We're going to set up a judges' table.
就跟奥♥运♥会一样
It'll be like the Olympics.
福旺德老师 我们不能这么做
Mr. Frond... Ha! We should not do this.
自主学习的意义就在于
The whole point of independent study
我们不想再被人评头论足了
was so that we wouldn't feel judged.
你从落地那刻起就要被人评判
You're judged from the day you're born
直到你死的那天
till the day you die.
教委会要看你们表演
The school board wants to see you
剪刀腿和完美托举
do scissor kicks and perfect lifts.
做不好的话就等着去暑期学校吧
Otherwise, you're all going to summer school.
暑期学校
Summer school?
那人家要穿什么去啊
What am I going to wear?
我很高兴你终于不帮孩子们了 琳
I'm glad you finally quit helping the kids, Lin.
-这是正确的选择 -你说得对 鲍勃
- It was the right thing to do. - You were right, Bob.
我要放手 让雏鸟自己学飞
I needed to let my baby birds fly.
让这些不听话的鸟崽子们
My bratty little baby birds fly
-扑腾着烂翅膀飞去吧 -这个...
- with their crappy little wings. - That was...
有时候 你就是要推他们一把
Sometimes you just got to push them out the window.
-对 -把他们都推出去
- Yeah. - You just got to push them right out there.
如果失败 那是他们自己的事
And if they fall flat, then that's them.
知道吗 你回来的感觉真好
Well, you know what, it's nice to have you back.
回来的感觉真好
It's nice to be back.
你还要不要教我做这个东西啊
Hey, you want to train me on this thing or what?
乐意之至
You bet I do.
-来吧 -把你的手放在...
- All right. - Yeah, you put your...
-好咧 -放在拉杆上
- Okay. - your hand on the knob.
-这样吗 -往下压 不对
- Yeah? Like that? - There you go. Yeah, no.
-这样吗 -慢点 慢点
- Like that? - Slow. Slow.
好好 慢点 慢点
Ah, slow, slow, slow.
就这样
Yeah, there you go.
嘿 汤姆·塞立克
Oh, hey, Tom Selleck.
琳达 慢慢来
Uh, Linda, take it easy.
-不能那么使劲拉 -好的
- Yeah, you can't pull it down that hard. - Okay.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表