不是 是的
Um. No? Why not?
身材 外貌
Body? Face?
都是 好吧
Both. Okay.
- Steve 你喜欢他吗 - Chuck
Hey, Steve, you likey? Um, Chuck...
- 放轻松 放轻松 - 我真的不太想
Hey, be open to it. Be open to it. I really don't think this...
我想我说过你已经是圈内人了
I thought I told you you were in the inner circle.
- 好吧 - 在这行的唯一原则就是
Right. And the only rule in the inner circle
放轻松 因此 如果Steve
is that you're open to it, so if Steve's in...
哎呀 Steve不感兴趣 别介意
Oop, Steve's not interested anyway, never mind.
我们离婚了
We're divorced, you know.
- 神马
What? Mm-hmm.
- 我的老天 你离 难以置信啊
Oh, my God, you're divor... I can't believe that.
- 是的 我们离了 - 你俩电视上看起来很河蟹啊
Yeah, we are. You two look so happy on TV.
发生了什么事
Ugh. What happened?
- 名誉 - 不
Fame! No.
- 是的 - 不
Yes. No.
- 是的 - 名誉很厉害 我觉得
Yes. Fame's great, I thought.
-名誉让我们分道扬镳 - 不
Fame tears families apart. No.
- 神马 - 那个 事实是
What? That, and the fact that
我拒绝了住在只有低水流马桶的房♥子里
I refuse to live in a house with low-flush toilets.
我应该得到高水流马桶 Linda
I deserve the full flush, Linda.
当然啊 亲
Of course you do, honey.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
Thank you. Yeah.
可恶
Damn it.
烂马桶
Stupid toilet.
我是来自Bob's Burgers的Bob
I'm Bob from Bob's Burgers.
来自chickenplants的茄子
Eggplants come from chickenplants.
笑屎了 这就是Bob
Hilarious! That's so Bob!
保持住 牛肉熊
Nailed it, Beefsquatch!
- 嘿 你是在开我玩笑么 - 不
Hey. Are you making fun of me? No.
没有 老爸 没有
No, Dad. No.
这个面具把你也变成个怪物了 Gene
That mask has turned you into a real jerk, Gene!
我以为你是指巨星嘛
I think you mean megastar.
我的天哪 气氛好像不对劲
Oh, my God, they're making a scene.
你们俩给我打住
You two stop it!
不 让他们打起来
No. Let them fight.
所有人看那里
Everybody look that way.
慢慢来吧
There she goes.
也许我应该退出了
Maybe I should just quit.
退出吧 离开这个娱乐环节 意味着我
Do it! Leave the entertaining to the pros... meaning me
和其他戴面具的人
and other people with masks!
不 你懂个屁
No, you know what?
是时候给你上一课了
It's time for you to learn a lesson.
看看你的身后 牛肉熊
Watch your back, Beefsquatch.
你为什么不为我看看
Why don't you watch it for me?
因为我正要在你面前得瑟一下
'Cause I'll be shaking it right in your face!
看起来就像这样
And it'll look like this!
药药 切克闹 嘿喂够
Ba-baba- bo-bo-eh-eh...
这并不好玩 Chuck
It's not funny, Chuck!
这真的很好笑
It's pretty funny!
我要让这档节目变成你的梦魇
I'm gonna make this show a living nightmare for you.
你还是希望你没有出生
You're gonna wish you'd never been born,
这意味着就不会有我的诞生
meaning I wouldn't be born!
我最爱的父子档想要点什么
What can I get my favorite father-son team?
- 把化妆间分开 - 把化妆间分开
Separate dressing rooms. Separate dressing rooms.
大的撒旦枕头 马上
And a pi帽ata and large satin pillows. Now!
还有希腊酸奶
And Greek yogurt.
百分之二是我的
Two-percent for me.
这样朴素点对我们都好
Just the plain is fine for both of us!
Louise 过来
Louise! Psst! Come here!
我尝试去妨碍牛肉熊
I'm trying to sabotage Beefsquatch
我同样需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
首先 我受宠若惊
Well, first of all, I'm flattered...
嘘 我能做些什么好让他滚蛋
Shush. Is there anything I can do to throw him off his game?
在汉堡里埋炸♥弹♥
Dynamite in the burger.
讲细节
More subtle.
C4炸♥弹♥ 排除炸♥弹♥
C4. Move off explosives.
哈瓦那红辣椒 多放点
Habanero peppers. A lot of them.
对 你真是个天才
Yes! You're a genius!
别这样
Oh, stop.
给我点哈瓦那红辣椒
Get me habanero peppers!
让我打个电♥话♥给我的人 铃 铃
I'll call my guy. Ring, ring.
让我和他说
Let me talk to him.
-这只是一个虚拟电♥话♥ -我不介意
That's a fake phone. I don't care.
你叫啥名字 我不会说西班牙语
What's your name? I don't speak Spanish.
我会 你好 立马给我送点哈瓦那红辣椒(西班牙语)
I do. Hola, combre se hombre, habanero pepper.
Caw, caw, caw!
-啊 -我懂了 我已经在你的化妆室了
Caw! I get it. I'm in your dressing room.
好吧 听着 我需要你
Oh. Listen, I need you
-帮我在节目中让老爸出丑 -今儿什么日子
to help me sabotage Dad on the show. -What a day!
我在想吧 如果我贴错了爸爸厨具的标签
I was thinking, what if I mislabeled Dad's utensils?
就像 在抹刀上写"打蛋机"
Write, like, "Eggbeater" On the spatula,
在砧板上写"锅炉"
and "Oven" On the cutting board. Hmm?
又或者你在上面涂点强力胶水
Or what if you put superglue on them?
好主意 但是你能干吗
Yes! But can you do it?
我上一次用强力胶
The last time I used superglue,
偶然的把我的小熏肠黏在了遥控直升机上
I accidentally glued my wiener to my remote control helicopter.
Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh! Oh, oh...!
真是无心插柳
Accidentally on purpose.
Hello 我的小妞
Hello, my lady.
Hello 我的男朋友Nathan
Hello, my boyfriend Nathan.
不如我们进行下一步吧
So, how about we take this to the next level?
-你想亲热吗 -好吧 数到三
You wanna make out? Okay, on three.
一
One... Ah...
不是 我想说 带我去后台见Pam
No. I mean, take me backstage to meet Pam.
等等 你和我约会只是为了去见Pam
Wait, are you only going out with me to get to Pam?
别告诉我怎样去爱你
Don't tell me how to love you!
Nathan 你动机不纯
Nathan, you might be in this for the wrong reasons.
我们分了吧
I think we should break up.
好吧 放弃在你身上
Fine. Throw away the best thing
发生的最美好的事情
that's ever happened to you.
我从不认为这是最好的
I don't really think this is the best...
但是搞清楚 我会尝到Pam的头发
But know this! I will taste Pam's hair!
-没有什么能阻止我了 -我们继续做朋友吧
And there's nothing you can do to stop me! Let's stay friends.
闻起来我们最喜爱的节目开始了
It smells like it's time for our favorite segment...
你好 美味烹调
"Hey, Good Cookin'"!
我们今天要做神马呢 Bob
So, whatcha got cookin' up today, Bob?
Chuck 今天的主题是"我们一起做豆煮玉米汉堡"
Well, Chuck, it's the "I'm Gonna Get You Succotash Burger."
很丰富啊
That's rich.
先让我吧番茄切片
So I'm just chopping up some tomatoes. Mm-hmm.
然后我们
And then I'm going to, uh...
-你还好么 -还好
-You all right there? -Yeah.
这很滑稽
Mm-hmm. That's funny.
我就一直拿着它吧
I'll hold onto that.
我们干嘛不把牛肉放在面包上呢
Well, why don't we just get the burger on the bun?
-这样怎么样 Chuck - 好的
How 'bout that, Chuck? Okay.
Gene!
牛肉熊 牛肉熊 牛肉熊
Beefsquatch! Beefsquatch! Beefsquatch!
牛肉熊 牛肉熊 牛肉熊 牛肉熊
Beefsquatch! Beefsquatch! Beefsquatch! Beefsquatch!
这不是我们的抹刀菜刀手先生么
Well if it isn't Mr. Spatula Knife Hands!
嗨 牛肉熊
Oh, hi, Beefsquatch.
来吧 给你尝尝这汉堡
Go ahead. Have a burger.
我这么做了你可别介意
Don't mind if I do!
我在里面放了辣椒
I put peppers in it!
魂淡 我会报仇的
You bastard! I'm gonna get you for this!
吃掉它 牛肉熊
Bring it on, Beefcrotch!
猫食
: Kitty litter!
这几个礼拜是多么的疯狂
What a crazy couple weeks, huh?
有谁想聊聊么
Anyone want to talk about it?
我刚刚结束了我的一段恋情
I just got out of a serious relationship.
Tina 嘘
Tina, shush.
我做的很好
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表