再说 我老婆的妹妹来了
Besides, my wife's sister is in town, so...
你是指那个看上你的褐发妹子
Oh, you mean the amateur brunette mature that picked you up?
我看你俩挺合适
I'd let that happen.
等等 好主意
Wait! Yes!
你就是威尼
You're Vinny!
咱们去滑雪吧 咱们所有人
Let's go skiing! All of us.
你 盖尔 我们大家
You, Gayle, everyone!
-好主意 -没错 好主意
-Boom. - Yes, boom!
小孩呢 带小孩可以吗
What about kids? Can you handle some kids?
当然可以 生物学已经证实
Hell, yeah. It's biologically proven
孩子可以助性
that children lead to sexual intercourse
反之亦然
and vice versa.
孩子可以助性*
*Children lead to intercourse
我不会把那句话唱成这样
Hm, I wouldn't phrase it like that.
是吗 你不会吗
Really? You wouldn't?
上山时 硬糖就先放你那好了
The jawbreaker may be going up the mountain with you,
下山时 它一定在我手上
but it is coming down with me.
你说什么 露易丝
What was that, Louise?
硬糖塞着耳朵 我听不清
I couldn't hear you with my jawbreaker in my ear.
你给我拿出来
Get it out of there!
塞一塞 捅一捅
Rubby-rub, ear, ear.
够了
Hey, enough!
今晚我们是牙普医生的客人
We're Dr. Yap's guests for the night,
都给我老实点 不然的话...
so behave, or else...
对 别让我难堪
Yeah, don't embarrass me.
我们要表现得正常一点
Let's just act like a normal family
跟我们的性感牙医 一起度假
on vacation with their sexy dentist.
小心脸蛋
Watch your face!
快看 已经起作用了
Look at that. It's working already.
我都说了
I told you.
把她哄得飘飘然
You make her feel good about herself
她就去黏着牙普医生了
and she's Dr. Yap's problem.
就没你什么事了
Your work is done.
所以不许再亲我妹妹了
So no more kissing my sister, you.
什么
What? Huh? Hmm?
那句话的意思是
Um, that's an expression for...
在浴室里尿尿
peeing in the shower.
我不会再在浴室里尿尿
I'm not gonna pee in the shower anymore.
为什么 为什么不许老爸这样做
Why? Why doesn't he get to do that?
-干嘛现在提这事 -怎么就不能现在提
- And why bring it up now? - Yeah, that's true. Why can't I?
下水道直接就能把尿排走
It goes right down the drain.
这样吧 大家都在浴室里尿尿怎么样
You know what? Let's all kiss our sister.
你和牙普医生蛮来电的嘛
It seems like you and Dr. Yap are really hitting it off.
这个幌子太完美了
You planned the perfect cover
我们可以来一次浪漫的雪山之旅
for us to have a romantic getaway.
什么 不 不是幌子 不是
What? No. No cover. No.
你假装和琳达调情
You pretend to flirt with Linda,
我假装和牙普医生调情
I'll fake-flirt with Dr. Yap.
然后我们就偷偷溜去滑雪
And then we can sneak off and hit the slopes...
在我这平坦的滑道上
My slopes!
神说 要有光
Let there be light.
欢迎来到牙普陷阱
Welcome to the Yap Trap!
你捉住我了
You caught me.
我来带你们参观参观
I'll give you guys a grand tour.
琳达 鲍勃 这是你们的房♥间
Linda, Bob, this is your room.
墙壁是隔音的
Soundproof walls.
不要憋着哦
So don't hold back.
我可以想喊什么就喊什么
I can yell anything I want.
没人能听到
No one can hear me!
我爱我的家人
I love my family!
吉恩
Gene.
这间屋子是孩子们的
And here's the kids' room.
天花板上有镜子
Mirrors on the ceiling.
牙普医生 向上看
Hey, Dr. Yap, look up.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
好了 现在回到现实世界吧
Okay, see you back in real life.
你好
Hi.
真想不到
That's funny.
就剩一间卧室了 可是还有两个人没着落
There's only one more bedroom but two people left.
盖尔和我
Me and Gayle.
是啊 盖尔 这间屋子看起来很舒适
Yeah, Gayle, this room looks comfy.
我去把你的行李放下吧
Why don't we just put your bags in here?
不用了 我更想和你们夫妻俩待在一起
No. I think I'd rather stay with you and Linda.
盖尔小姐
Ho-ho, Lady Gayle.
不要担心
Don't you worry.
我会想出办法的
We'll figure it out later.
压轴出场的是...
And last, but not least...
贼可意
Jacooze.
恶搞Jacuzzi 极可意 高级浴缸
虽然加热功能坏了 不过起泡功能还是好的
It doesn't get hot, but the bubbles still work.
我们可以给水加加热
We can make it hot.
都准备好了吗 去换滑雪服吧
Hey, who's ready to go skiing? Let's get dressed.
牙普 我还以为你已经搞定盖尔了呢
Yap, I thought you were hitting it off with Gayle.
怎么回事
What happened?
她很桀骜不驯 鲍勃
She's a fighter, Bob.
我喜欢
I like it.
我还有胡说八道王子教我的绝招呢
And I have the Prince on my side.
兄弟们 大家好
Hello there, my brothers.
差点没看着你
I almost didn't see you.
我是...
I am...
胡说八道王子
the Prince of Persuasia!
征服女人有三个步骤
There are three steps to persuading women.
第一步 围困你的公主
Step Number One: trap your princess.
把她围在屋子一角
Physically corner her in a room
最后 她就困在你的生命中了
and eventually, in your life.
第二步 羞辱你的公主
Step Two: insult your princess.
羞辱她的脸蛋 身材 智商 车子
Insult her face, her body, her brain, her car.
她的自尊越低 你得手的机会越大
The lower her self-esteem, the higher your chances, bro.
我已经在生物研究中证实了这一点
It's been biologically proven by me.
第三步 吹牛
Step Three: brag.
不是撒谎 不过相当接近
Not lying, but close.
编段故事
Make up a story about
说说你是如何单手杀死一只野兽的
how you single-handedly murdered a wild animal.
这段故事会释放一种激素
Your story is going to release a hormone,
渗入到她体内 这便是"发♥情♥激素"
deep inside her body, called "insatia".
它可以刺♥激♥女性为了做♥爱♥而排卵
It makes women ovulate for sex.
有意思[怀孕了]
Interesting.
滑雪器材出租屋
吉恩和露易丝不来滑雪了
Well, Gene and Louise don't want to ski,
你们两个想上基础课吗
but you guys, you want to take a lesson?
不用上
We don't need a lesson.
真的 你们知道怎么滑吗
Are you serious? You both know how to ski?
我们两个是来参加慈善活动的
Tina and I came up here for
汤姆?塞立克举办的 为宝宝滑雪
the Tom Selleck charity event-- ski for babies.
他每起跳一次
For every jump he went off,
一个宝宝就会得到一百美元
they were gonna give $100 to a baby.
但他没来
Yeah, but he was a no-show.
大家都围着摄影机
All these people standing around with cameras.
还有宝宝
And babies.
好吧
All right, fine.
那我也不上基础课了 一边滑一边摸索吧
I'll skip the lesson and figure it out as I go.
琳 抓住我的手
Lin! Grab my hand!
不要扔下我
Take me with you!
抱歉 已经开走了
Sorry! Missed ya!
苍天啊
Oh, God.
第一步 围困
Step One: trap him.
鲍勃 我们的机会来了
Oh, Bob. This is our chance.
-盖尔 -不 现在不行
- Oh, Gayle. - No. We can't.
这里不行 好多人看着呢
Not here. It's too visible.
-我们应该到树林里做 -对
- We should do it in the forest. - Right.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表