Temp tramp stamps!
Tina哪去了 她该干这个的
Where's Tina? She should be doing this.
我厌倦了为她伤心
I'm so tired of being hurt by her.
现在有很多成年人玩拍手歌♥
It's a bunch of grown-ups playing patty-cake.
- 我就弄不懂了 Bob - 那你也不懂我 Teddy
- I don't get it, Bob. - Then you don't get me, Teddy.
你不理解我
You don't get me.
自从看完回来
Oh, he's been slapping everything
他就见啥拍啥了
since we got back from that show.
Lin 那叫“拍手”
It's called "Caking," Lin.
- 你知道的 你也去了 - 我不知道
- You know. You were there. - No, I don't know.
- 不知道 我睡着了 - 来嘛 和我拍拍
- No. I fell asleep. - Come on. Do it with me.
不要 我昨天拍的手现在还疼呢
No! My hands still hurt from yesterday.
- Teddy 你呢 来拍拍 - 不了
- Teddy? How about you? Put up your hands. - No, thank you.
我就是想和谁拍拍手
I just kind of want to cake with somebody!
好吧
All right.
嗷
Ow!
我不喜欢 不喜欢
I don't like it, I don't like it.
- 停吧 - 一直拍
- Stop!- Keep your hands up!
我不喜欢 不喜欢
I don't like it! I don't like this!
拍着
Keep 'em up!
停吧
Just stop!
停吧 Bob 我不喜欢
Just stop, Bob. I don't like it.
- Teddy 手不许放下 - 你吓着他了
- Don't lower your hands, Teddy! - You're scaring him.
哦 他都哭了
Oh... He's crying.
Bob 不是每个人都觉得好玩的
It's not fun for everyone, Bob.
Tina 你回来晚了
Tina! You're late!
你不是又留堂了吧
You didn't get detention again, did you?
没有 我只是回来晚了 行么
No. I'm just late, okay?
你脸上黏糊糊的是什么东西
What is all that goop on your face?
还有怎么穿这么露
And why are you showing so much skin?
你背脊那里是只恐龙么
Is that a dinosaur over your tar pit?
- 给你 - 什么 我不干
- Here you go.- What? No.
你想让我们把玛格丽塔派对的事告诉爸妈么
Oh, you want us to tell Mom and Dad about your margarita party?
还有新纹身
And your new tat?
不想 我♥干♥就是了
Uh... no, I'll do it.
哦 好的
Oh, okay!
干完以后 换了我的小盒子
And when you're done here, change my litter box.
不许把小盒子的事告诉爸妈
And don't tell Mom and Dad about my litter box.
Tina 你在这呢
Tina! There you are.
我告诉Zeke和小Jimmy
I told Zeke and Jimmy Junior
我们今天晚上去公园玩
that we'd hang out at the park tonight,
你还会带玛格丽塔来
and you'd bring margaritas.
Tammy 我不能去
No, Tammy, I can't.
Tina
Ah! Tina!
你难道不觉得Jimmy喜欢崭新的你么
Can't you tell that Jimmy Junior likes the new you?
- 可能吧 - 那你为什么不努力呢
- Yeah, I guess. - Then why do you keep fighting it?
我不希望强迫你玩的开心
I wish I didn't have to force you have fun.
- 对不起 - 知道么
- Sorry. - You know what?
我们看看拿下来眼镜是什么样
Let's see what happens when we lose the glasses.
你的脸配上眼镜跟数学课似的
They kind of make your face look like math class.
- 谢谢 - 别 数学课超烂的
- Thank you?- No, math class is bad.
哦
Oh.
好了 好看多了是不是
There we go. That's so much better, right?
是
Yeah.
啊
Ah!
不要
Oh, no.
Tina 是你
Ow. Tina? Tina?
发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我没想偷偷溜出去
I wasn't sneaking out.
你再试试
Try again!
这里 你的眼镜哪去了
Over here. Woo-hoo! What happened to your glasses?
你要拿着我的玛格丽塔混合剂去哪
And where were you going with my margarita mix?
我只是要去公园见几个人
I was just gonna meet some people at the park.
什么
What?
等一下 应急电♥话♥震动了
Hold on. The emergency phone's buzzing.
"你在哪呢"
"Where are you?"
到底谁给应急电♥话♥发短♥信♥啊
Who the hell is texting the emergency phone?
- 是我朋友Tammy - 什么
- It's my friend Tammy. - What?
我能给她回一个么 不回她要生气的
Can I just text her back? She'll be really mad if I don't.
不能 你不能回 谁也不许回
No! You may not text her back, or anyone.
- 妈妈 别扫兴了行不行 - 假正经
- Mom! Stop being a boob punch. - Boob punch?
你妈妈不是扫兴 Tina
Your mother's not being a boob punch, Tina.
就这样 你被禁足了
That's it. You're grounded.
"你的三要被草了"
"Your three is grass."
没看懂
I don't get it.
是“你的屁♥股♥要完了”
Oh. "Your ass is grass."
- 不好玩 - 我没说好玩
- It's not funny. - I didn't say it was funny.
我只是说我看懂了
I just said I figured it out.
你怎么没去公园
Why weren't you at the park?
我像个傻子似的
I looked like an idiot!
对不起 我被禁足了
I'm sorry. I got grounded.
你破坏了我和Zeke的好事
You wrecked my chances with Zeke.
其实这是好事 Tammy Zeke实在太恶心了
That's actually good, Tammy. Zeke's really gross.
我不觉得
I don't feel that way!
请你别把我的小说给小Jimmy
Please don't give my journal to Jimmy Junior.
- 哦 我不会的 - 太好了
- Oh, I'm not. - Oh, good.
是不会 我会在明天午饭时间
Yeah, no, I'm going to read your freak fiction
在所有人面前大声的读出你的怪诞小说
out loud to everyone tomorrow during lunch.
你不能这么做
No, you can't.
里面有不适合任何年龄段的东西
It includes material that may not be suitable for all ages.
别担心啊
Don't worry.
在大家的嘲笑声中
No one's going to hear all the nasty details
没有人会听到那些下流片段的
over the judgmental laughing!
你要完蛋了 Tina
You're going down, Tina!
快点 Tina 你是被禁足了
Tina, hurry up. You might be grounded,
但你还得去学校 小姐
but you still got to go to school, little lady.
妈妈 我发烧了
Mom, I have a fever.
你要是猪大排这温度都熟了
It says you're done if you're a pork loin.
测点肉内层的温度计 你是河外星系来的么
Meat thermometer? What, are you new here?
好了 起床 小猪 去学校了
Well, let's go, little piggy. Off to school!
- 我今天不能去学校 - 为什么
- I can't go to school today. - Why?
- 因为 - 为什么
- Because. - Why?
因为Tammy偷了我的基友小说
Because Tammy stole my erotic friend fiction.
她今天中午吃饭的时候会大声读出来
She's gonna read it out loud during lunch today.
所有人都会笑我
Everyone's gonna laugh at me
认为我是怪胎 尤其是小Jimmy
and think I'm a freak, especially Jimmy Junior.
哦
Aw...
你最近变现这么糟也是因为这个
Is that why you've been acting so bad lately?
是 她威胁我
Yeah. She's blackmailing me.
威胁
Blackmail?
除了我们不准有人欺负我姐姐
No one blackmails our sister but us!
没错 给Tina捣乱是特权 不是泛权
Yeah! Messing with Tina is a privilege, not a right.
好了 你们俩一边去
All right, you two, scoot.
我要和Tina单独谈谈
I need some private time with Tina.
Tina...
Tammy不能让你难堪
Tammy can't embarrass you.
能让你难堪的只有自己
The only one who can embarrass you is you.
是么
Yeah?
你是个富有创造力 想象力的好女孩
And you're a creative, imaginative girl.
就做你自己
You just be you,
Tammy可以坐到蜂蜜里
and Tammy can go sit in syrup.
让蜜蜂去亲她吧
Let the bees get her.
那小Jimmy呢
What about Jimmy Junior?
他喜欢舞蹈是不是
He's into dancing, right?
他也许喜欢你这种文艺女孩呢
He probably likes the artsy-fartsy girls like you.
或许你说的对 妈妈
Maybe you're right, Mom.
我当然说的对
Yeah, of course I'm right.
我没有什么好尴尬的
I've got nothing to be embarrassed about.
的确没有
No, you do not.
我会写出有史以来最基情 最逼真
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic,
最怪异的基友小说
freakiest friend fiction ever.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表