我不懂为什么我们也要挽作一团
I just don't get why we have to be in a huddle, too.
这样你们才不会围攻我们
So you don't fan out.
还有 人♥质♥挽作一团 相对应的
Plus, we're in a huddle, and it just feels like it should be,
警♥察♥也该挽作一团
you know, like a huddle thing.
还挺紧实的 感觉不错
Pretty tight though. Looking good.
喂 我看见你了
Hey, I see you!
快到银行里去
Get in the bank or, you know,
否则我就开枪了
I start shooting!
好好 我们马上进去
Okay, okay! We're going.
看到没 什么叫威武霸气
See that? Yeah, this is how you go out in style.
这才是我米基
The Mickey way.
米基 你对年轻人有什么忠告
Mickey! What advice would you give young people?
你的偶像是谁
Who's your hero?
你最喜欢暴饮暴食什么
What's your favorite pig-out food?
好好上学 超人
Stay in school, Superman,
难过时吃薯条 使坏时吃巧克力
potato chips if I'm sad, chocolate if I'm bad.
露易丝 快走开
Louise, get out!
你们表现得棒极了
You guys are amazing.
史上最给力的人肉护盾
Best human shields ever.
小心 开玩笑的
Whoa, look out! Just kidding.
天呐 小心小心
Oh, my God, no, look out!
开玩笑的啦
I'm kidding.
这汉堡味道不错
These burgers are good.
真滋润 你看我
This is great, huh? Look at me.
一手汉堡 一手啤酒
Burger in one hand, beer in the other--
这才是生活嘛
living life.
享受完这些再去蹲监狱嘛
This is how you go to jail.
还有 在没人受伤的情况下
Yeah, and no one got hurt.
没错 没错
Well, that, too. That, too.
鲍勃 你知道吗 警♥察♥在抓罗德尼的时候
Hey, Bob, you know when they, uh, caught up to Rodney,
把他按倒在地
they tackled him,
罗德尼的裤子掉了一半
and his pants came halfway down.
他就那样挺着
He's splayed out like that,
双手被压在头上
with his hands on his head,
屁♥股♥被微风吹着
ass in the breeze.
似乎连他的裤子也想弃他而去
It's like his pants just kind of gave up.
而我的裤子还坚守着
My pants are staying on.
所以 谢谢你 鲍勃
So thanks for that, Bob.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
不客气 米基
Uh, sure, Mickey.
条子们被自己的催泪瓦斯熏到了
The cops tear-gassed themselves.
太精彩了
Love it!
干得漂亮
Oh, well done.
这才是最给力的看点嘛 爽哉
That's the money shot. Goodie.
别吐在我的劲辣SUV里啊
Ow, man, not my Sex-U-V!
我的机会来了
All right, now's my chance.
别别 米基 不要逃
N-No, Mickey, don't do it.
蹭食逃逸 对不住了
Sorry to eat and run.
模仿hit and run 肇事逃逸
这句话妙不妙
Was that a cool line?
没觉得
Mm, not really.
不要
No...!
逃啊
Yes...!
快跑 米基
Run, Mickey!
别碰我裤子
Not the pants...!
看到了吗 鲍勃
You see that, Bob?
我裤子还在坚守
My pants are up!
看到了 兄弟 我看到了
Yeah, I see, buddy. I see it.
老爸
Dad!
-你逃出来了 -是的
- You survived! - I did.
鲍鲍 你真是个英雄
Oh, Bobby, you're a hero.
那可不敢当
I don't know about that.
你今天很表现得很英勇
You really stepped up today.
也许我之前看错你了 鲍勃
Maybe I was wrong about you, Bob.
明天来银行吧
Come by the bank tomorrow
看看能不能给你重组贷款
and we'll see about restructuring your loans.
怎么回...
What the...?
是银行的颜料跟踪剂
That's a dye pack from the bank.
这钱肯定是米基放进来的
Uh, Mickey must have put it...
别啧啧的
Oh, don't tsk me.
我没...
I didn't...
-拜托 -免谈
- Oh, come... - Nope.
啧 啧 啧 啧 啧
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.
真不知道你还顺了一打票子 老爸
Didn't know you had it in you, Dad.
我没偷钱
I didn't steal the money.
我相信你 亲爱的
I believe you, honey.
勉勉强强吧
Kinda.
鲍勃 去冷藏室里
Hey, Bob, why don't you go negotiate
解救几个番茄出来如何
the release of some tomatoes from the walk-in?
事情都过去两个礼拜了 琳
It's been two weeks, Lin.
关于人♥质♥的笑话就消停消停吧
You can stop with the hostage jokes.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
鲍勃 我是米基
Bob! It's Mickey!
矮油 米基 监狱蹲得怎么样
Hey, Mickey, how-how's jail?
不好受啊
It's horrible.
问问他有没有收到我们寄的有声读物
Ask him if he got the books on tape we sent him.
那边有人想找笔友吗
Does anyone there need a pen pal?
问问他为了一包烟他会做什么
Ask him what he'll do for a pack of smokes.
鲍勃 我想知道
Hey, Bob, I wanted to know
你女儿写的那篇关于我的作文得了多少分
what grade your daughter got on that essay about me?
他想知道你那篇作文得了多少分
Oh. Um, he wants to know what grade you got on that essay you wrote.
我压根就没交
Oh. I never even turned it in.
好吧
Right.
她得了A
Uh, she got an A.
作文得了A
Hey, we got an A!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表