I got more blood in my head than a skeeter on a peter.
天啊 还真是
Oh, my God. You really do.
坚持一下 我这就把你们放下来
All right, hang on a sec. I'll get you guys down.
吉米 你气色不错嘛
Jimmy, you're looking well.
我好得很
I've been fine.
我说 露易丝在哪
Okay, where's Louise?
这就是我抛姐弃兄的原因
And that's why I ditched my brother and sister.
别用你那空洞无神的眼睛来审视我
Don't look at me with your judgmental, hollow eyeholes.
怎样
What?!
吉恩和蒂娜就是两块绊脚石
Gene and Tina were a liability.
我是来寻宝的
This is a treasure hunt!
我可是专业寻宝家
This is a professional operation!
要是你 你也会抛弃他们的
You would have left them, too.
你当时又不在
Well, you weren't there, were you?
要是他们有用 怎会到现在还没找到我
If they're so great, how come they haven't found me yet?
露易丝
Louise!
我在下面
Down here!
不不不 不不不不
Don-don-don't, don-don-don-don't!
别摆出一副"我就说吧"的表情
No one likes an I-told-you-so.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们来救你了
We'll get you out, baby!
你还好吗 露易丝
Are you all right, Louise?
我们很好
We're fine!
你和谁啊
Who's "we"?
我和太福
Me and Taff!
快给火警打电♥话♥吧
Let's just call the fire department, right?
这里没信♥号♥♥
There's no service.
这什么破手♥机♥啊 鲍鲍
I hate this freaking phone, Bobby.
琳 我们在地下呢 你不能怪手♥机♥
Lin, we're underground. You can't blame the phone.
怎么 你现在是通信公♥司♥的人啦
What, do you work for the phone company now?
鲍勃通信公♥司♥么
Bob's Phone Company?
你还想打我不成
What, are you going to beat me up?
把我弄出去
Get me out of here!
对不起 露易丝
Sorry, Louise.
非常抱歉 我这破手♥机♥打不了电♥话♥
Yes, sorry. I have a cheap phone,
你这辈子就在那下面呆着吧
so you're going to have to stay in there for the rest of your life.
我和你妈为手♥机♥的事起了点争执
Your mother was arguing about the phone.
对 我演练过了
Yeah, I did a walk-through.
演练了两次呢
I did it twice.
绝对没问题
We're good.
把我弄出去
Get me out of here!
好的 露易丝 冷静
Okay. Louise, calm down.
听我说 你不会有危险的
Listen, you're not in any danger.
这是怎么回事
What was that?
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
天呐 有可能是地震
Oh, my God. Maybe it's an earthquake.
也有可能是邻居在搬家具
Maybe the neighbors are just moving furniture around.
我们应该祈祷
We should probably pray.
主啊 我是上小学的蒂娜
Uh, dear God, this is Tina from school.
我刚才尿在安迪的裤子上了
I just peed Andy's pants.
温的 温的 温的 凉了
Warm, warm, warm, cold.
糟糕 工厂就要开始拆毁了
Oh, crap. They started the demolition!
我朋友参加了一个三豆沙拉派对
Hey, so my friend had a three-bean salad party,
但豆子是他自己带去的
but it was "bring your own bean".
谁会办出这种派对啊
Who does that?
别担心 露易丝
Don't worry, Louise!
我们会救你出来的
We're going to get you out!
我们要怎么救她出来啊
How are we going to get her out?
我看应该用烟把她熏出来
Maybe we should smoke her out.
露易丝
Louise, are you sure
你确定周围没有可以用来垫脚的东西吗
there isn't something down there you can use to climb out?
等一下 这里有一只爪钩
Oh, wait! Here's a grappling hook!
还有一架升降梯
Oh, and here's an escalator!
-我好笨啊 -我们就要死这了 露易丝
- Silly me! - We're about to die, Louise.
难道你希望你的遗言是这些刻薄话吗
Do you really want your last words to be sarcastic?
不
No!
我有个主意 我们往里面吐口水
I got it-- let's all spit in the pit.
这样她就能安全地游出来了
Then she can swim to safety.
怎么样 吉吉
Right, J-Ju?
我们都要死在这儿了
We're all gonna die!
什么破书
Stupid book.
我再也不要装成什么沉默无助的少女
I'm sick of acting like a dumb, helpless girl
只为吸引一个自跳自爽的热辣猛♥男♥
just so a hot boy who dances his feelings will notice me.
我不是那种女人
That's not who I am.
我是聪颖坚强 魅力四射的女人
I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman.
神呐
Oh, God.
来 我们这样做
Now, here's how we'll get Louise out.
搭个人肉软梯
We'll make a ladder.
大家环起自己的胳膊
Everyone, lock your arms like this.
抱住你下面那个人的双腿
The person underneath puts their legs through,
用上身力量完成这次任务
and you use your core strength to do the work.
我的上身很怕痒 所以...
Um, my core is super ticklish, so...
-能成吗 蒂娜 -能成的
- I don't know, Tina. - No, it'll work.
我看小吉米和齐克在练习摔跤时用过这招
I saw Jimmy Jr. and Zeke do it in wrestling practice.
那招不让用了
Hey, those practices are closed!
我知道 齐克 那是我整的
I'm aware of that, Zeke. I'm the reason they're closed.
赶紧试试
All right, let's try it.
露易丝 抓住吉恩的手
Louise, grab Gene's hands.
我够不到
Can't reach them!
看到后别乱说话哦 露易丝整个大变样了
Nobody say anything, Louise looks really different.
这是啥
What is that?
这是太福
This is Taff.
他原本是个机关
He's a booby trap
但后来却对我意义重大
that became much more than that.
大伙快逃啊
Everybody run!
为什么太福粘在了老爸身上
Why is Taff stuck on dad?
有时候 当一个男人深爱着一个女人
Well, sometimes, when a man loves a woman very much...
完了
Oh, crap.
没路了
Dead end? Ugh.
我要在死之前最后演奏一次《波摆舞》
If I'm going to die, i'm going to play "Aqua Boogie" one last time.
吉恩 现在不是时候
Gene, not now.
等等 听起来这面墙是空心的
Wait. That sounds hollow.
再敲一次 吉恩 用力点
Hit it again, Gene, harder.
有光
Daylight!
大家快跑
Everybody, through here.
成功了 安全了
We made it. We're safe.
这里好多人啊
Um, lots of people out here.
你的激♥情♥之夜怎么变成这样了 鲍鲍
Whoa. Your sex night took a weird turn, huh, Bobby?
爸爸
Daddy!
安迪 奥利
Andy? Ollie?
我还以为你们跟妈妈在一起呢
Hey, I thought you guys were with your mother.
你来救我们了
You came for us!
我只是来看拆楼的
I'm just here to watch the demolition.
我是说 没错 我是来救你们的
You know, I mean, yes, I came for you.
我可是个称职的爸爸
I'm a great father.
好了 起来起来起来
All right, off, off, off, off, off.
把我的腰带都给弄皱了
You're wrinkling my belt.
蒂娜 知道吗
You know what, Tina?
坚强的女人最性感
Strong girls are hot.
这话你写到T恤上吧 小吉米
Put it on a T-shirt, Jimmy Jr.
我才不稀罕呢
I don't want to hear it.
就在我决定退出的时候
Just when I think I'm out,
他那销魂的翘臀又把我拉了回去
those cheeks pull me right back in.
放开我 你们两个废物
Get off me, you wuss.
终于不用再拿T恤衫挡着你的小蘑菇了
Ah, looks like you finally got the starch out of your shirt.
是啊 终于不用了
Yeah. Finally.
好可惜啊
Aw, what a waste.
我们下礼拜天再试试吧
Well, we'll try it next Sunday.
拜托 别再给我下药了
Please don't drug me again.
瞧好吧
We'll see.
蒂娜 吉恩 是太福让我明白
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表