好的 Check
Yes. Check.
娱乐大众
And entertain the crap out of everybody.
-不不不 别这么做 好吧 让他们震惊吧 -知道了
- No, no, no, not that. Okay, just... Blow their minds. - Got it.
-Gene 停 别这么做 -我记住了 -上上上上上上
- Gene, stop it. Don't do that. - I got it. - Go, go, go, go, go, go.
好了 现在是我们新环节的时间
Okay, and now it is time for our new segment,
你好 美味烹调
"Hey, Good Cookin'."
今天的大厨是来自Bob's Burgers的Bob
And today's chef is Bob of Bob's Burgers.
这个毛茸茸的家伙是谁
And who is this furry fella?
我是 萨斯克其人
I'm... the Sasquatch Kid!
不 等等 汉堡脚
No wait, Burgerfoot!
不 牛肉熊
No, Beefsquatch!
好吧
Right. Um...
今天
And today, uh...
我们要做蒜末烤汉堡
we're making the Bruschetta Bout It Burger.
那么我们先来点新鲜的奶酪
So we start with some fresh mozzarella,
撒一点罗勒叶
and some basil...
- 嗯 嗯 嗯 - Gene 别这样
Mm, mm, mm. Gene. Stop it.
- 咚次哒次 咚次哒次 - 然后我们
Pop-it-lock-it- pop-it-lock-it. And then we, uh,
加一点油和醋到那里 然后
add some oil and vinegar to these, and...
我要牛肉
I want beef!
哦
Oh.
牛肉熊这样的喜欢
Beefsquatch likey like.
哈哈哈 牛肉熊
Ha ha ha! Beefsquatch.
-天啊 -牛肉熊
- Oh, boy. - Beefsquatch!
他们需要Bob和Gene下个礼拜重回节目
So they want Bob and Gene back next week.
他们说自从Pam结扎以来
They said it got the most response of any segment
那节目收视率创了新高
since they showed Pam getting her tubes tied.
那个女人的输卵管
The fallopians on that woman! Eh...
Bob 你兴奋吗
Bob, you excited or what?
-Bobby -不 Teddy 不是很兴奋
- Bobby? - No, Teddy. I'm not.
-为什么不 -他疯了 因为他觉得Gene
- Why not? - He's just mad 'cause he thinks Gene
的牛肉熊了他的特别一刻
Beefsquatched all over his special moment.
别 Lin 别把它当动词用
Don't, Lin. Don't use that as a verb.
这只是 这不是我所设想的 Teddy
It's just... it's not what I envisioned, Teddy.
因为这太糟糕了
'Cause it was horrible.
太棒了
It was great!
我就知道这面具充满力量
I knew this mask was powerful!
那么谁想触碰它或者被名人
So, who wants to touch and/or be touched
触碰呢
by a famous person?
- 我能要回我的面具嘛 - 不行
- Can I please have my mask back? - No!
我明确表示没有回旋的余地 Peter
I explicitly said no backsies, Peter.
在这个国家 没有余地意味着什么
In this country, no backsies means something!
现在去咚次哒次
Now go pop and lock!
但是我不想再干这个了
But I don't want to do it anymore.
去
Go!
咚次哒次 咚次哒次
Lucy Lock-it lost her Pop-it...
刷 刷 刷
Brush, brush, brush.
Gene
Gene. Hmm?
我需要你为我做点事情 这 这很重要
I need you to do something for me. It's... It's important.
我不会再拉长你的长眉毛了 老爸
I'm not pulling out your long eyebrow hairs again, Dad.
不 不是 等等 我们回来了
No, it's not... Wait, are they back?
- 是的 - 呼 这真糟糕
Oh, yeah. Yeesh, that is bad.
不管怎样 我在想也许
Anyway, I was thinking maybe, um,
你可以 嗯 稍微安静点么
could you, uh, tone it down out there a little?
比如 嗯 让我解释一下食谱
Like, uh, let me explain the recipe?
试着取悦他们
Try to entertain 'em a little?
- 听起来很疯狂 但是说得对 老爸 - 不错哟
- Sounds crazy, but you got it, Dad. Great.
- 我坐等结果 - 谢谢
I'll just wait for you to succeed or fail. Thanks.
- 可能很好 也可能很糟 - 好吧 我懂了
Could go great, could be a disaster... Okay. I got it.
嘘 嘘
Psst. Psst.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我妈让我来看所有的节目录制
My mom lets me come to all the show tapings,
只要不影响学业
as long as it doesn't interfere with school work.
- 它影响了 - 好吧
It does. Okay.
你是VIP 对吧
You're a VIP, right?
看到Pam了
Did you get to meet Pam?
谁 女主持人 是的
Who, the host lady? Yeah.
- 你还行么 - 我很好
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你 喜欢 尝一下她的头发或者
So did you, like, I don't know,
她的头发什么的吗
taste her hair or anything?
不 我没想过
No. I didn't think of that.
我猜我可以
I guess I could have.
她总是卷发
She was swooshing her hair all around.
我往那边看了
I'm gonna turn this way.
接下来我们来做"地中海人不会粗鲁"汉堡
So to make our Mediterr-Ain't- Misbehavin' Burger,
我们有一些菲塔奶酪
we have some feta cheese... Mmm. Mmm.
当然来点茄子
And, uh, of course some eggplant...
- 嗯 - 鲜啊
Hmm. Yum.
事实上 这些茄子早上
Uh, actually, these eggplants were freshly laid
是由养鸡场新鲜送到的
by the chickenplant this morning.
总之 有了这些
Anyway, so with these...
Pam 你为什么不给观众
Uh, Pam, why don't you give the audience
一个机会去开怀大笑呢 养鸡场
a chance to get the joke. Chickenplant.
我觉得这个要生了
Oop, I think this one's hatching right now.
我来保护你 你这无聊的厨子
I'll save you, boring cook!
牛肉熊
Beefsquatch!
好的 好的 5美元
Okay, okay, that'll be $5.
再付5美元 他会给你个香吻
Throw in another five and he'll burp in your face.
看看这些家伙
Wow! Look at all these people
- 他们为这个节目而来诶 Bobby - 嗯哼
that came 'cause of the show, Bobby! Uh-huh.
我的天哪 这对我们店是在太好了
Oh, my God, it's great for the restaurant,
就像你当初料想的
just like you wanted!
嗯 这就是我所料想的
Yeah, it's all just how I wanted it. Mm-hmm.
嘿 漂亮的收盘小妞
Hey. Nice dish tub.
- 谢谢 - 想出去兜兜么
Thanks. You want to go out?
你一定很喜欢收盘子
Wow, you must really like dish tubs.
你是现场观众的那个男孩吗
Are you that boy from the studio audience?
嘘嘘嘘
Shh-shh-shh.
听着 这里有些事 我们懂得
Look, there's something here. We both know it.
让我们带着它一起走吧
Let's just take it and run with it.
嗯 好吧 也许会更糟糕
Um... Okay. Could be worse.
也许会更糟糕
"Could be worse."
- 猜猜谁会被搂起来 - 我
Guess who's gonna get an arm put around them? Me?
能给我个签名吗
Can I get your autograph?
给 宝贝
There you go, Toots.
牛肉熊签名了 我的天哪
Beefsquatch signed it. Oh, my God!
- 我也会签名 - 哦
I'll sign it. Ow!
保持温热 Bob
"Keep sizzling. Bob."
给
There you go.
- 你谁啊 - 你又是谁啊
Who are you? Who are you, huh?
- 老呆瓜 - 你个二货
Old man freak. You idiot kid.
我的天哪 我不敢相信
Oh, my God, I can't believe
我们被邀请去Chuck的泳池派对
we were invited to Chuck's pool party.
会有很多名人蜂拥而至
It'll be swarming with celebrities!
记住 他们像你们和我一样都是普通人
Remember, they're just normal people like you and me.
我的天哪 这是天气预报员Scott Bags
Oh, my God, it's local weatherman Scott Bags!
Scott 说 冷空气 说 冷空气
Scott! Say "Cold front!" Say "Cold front!"
- Linda 打住 - 冷空气
Linda. Stop it. Cold front!
怎么啦 他是天气预报员
What? He's the weatherman!
在泳池最后的是Tina
Last one in the pool is Tina!
Ah!
Hey... Oh.
嘿 嘿 你的孩子们做到了
Hey, hey! You guys made it!
- 来吧 Linda 我们也进泳池吧 - 好的
Come on, Linda. Let's get tanked! Yeah.
谢谢 嗯 邀请我们 Chuck
Uh, thanks for, uh, inviting us, Chuck.
你是圈内人了 Bob
You're in the inner circle, Bob.
- 现在吧我们当做自己人就好了 - 好的
Think of us as your family now. Okay.
- 那么 你想和Linda鸳鸯戏水么 -不
So, you and Linda swing? Uh, no.
好吧 我就当做是的
: Okay. I'll take that as a yes.
-眨眼睛吗 - 不 我
Wink. No, I...
Steve夫人 你喜欢他吗
Steve's wife! You likey?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表