Oh! Oh, hey, wait a minute, lady.
噢 嘿 等一下 女士
Where's your husband at?
你老公在哪
Oh, wait. Like you would know.
噢 等等 说得好像你知道似的
Try Ms. Johnson's house.
看看在不在Johnson女士家里
Oh, let's hope your daddy has enough money
噢 希望你老爸足够有钱
to bribe your way into SC.
帮你在南卡罗莱纳大学买♥♥个学位
Who's your daddy?
谁是你♥爸♥爸
Your mama don't even know who your daddy is.
连你妈都不知道谁是你♥爸♥
Wow, Dad.
哇 老爸
This is amazing.
这太神奇了
I knew you could talk trash, but this is next level
我知道你会口吐芬芳 但这可是新高度啊
I finally feel like I learned something from you.
我终于觉得我能从你身上学到点东西了
Wow.
哇哦
You said you learned all you could from me by the age of 7.
你说过7岁之后就再也没什么可以向我学到的了
Yeah. Thanks, Diane.
是的 谢啦 Diane
Hey, son. Yeah?
嘿 儿子 怎么了
You want to take a whack at it?
你要不要来试一下
See if you can dunk your old man?
看你能不能把老爸打下去
Mm, normally, I would love throwing stuff at you, Dad,
嗯 通常情况下 我非常愿意朝你扔东西的 老爸
but I've got to meet Savannah.
但我要去见Savannah
Oh. Savannah's back in the picture?
噢 你和Savannah和好了吗
Yeah. Kind of.
嗯 算是吧
We don't know what we are yet.
我们还不清楚我们到哪步了
Why don't you take her to the funnel cake booth
你为什么不带她去漏斗蛋糕摊
and tell her the only thing sweeter is her?
跟她说唯一比蛋糕还甜的只有她
Ooh. I like that.
唔 我喜欢这个主意
Mmhmm. Thanks, Dad.
嗯哼 谢啦 老爸
I never knew I could talk to you about girls.
我从来都没觉得我能和你聊女孩子
I mean, sports, food,
运动 食物
uh, putting your hand down the garbage disposal, sure,
骗你把手放到厨余粉碎机上 这些当然可以
but this is a good look on you.
但这是你新的一面
Oh. Thank you, son.
哦 谢谢你儿子
Sitting up on my dunk tank throne,
坐在深水炸♥弹♥的宝座上
I realized the high of helping my kids
我意识到 帮助孩子带来的快乐
was something money couldn't buy.
是金钱买♥♥不到的
Ooh!
哦
Look who we got here!
看看谁来了
I'm only gonna need one.
我只要一个就好
Biggsy.
Biggs姐
You may be principal, but here, you're my...
尽管你是校长 但是在这里 你是我的
I played Division 1 softball at Arizona.
我曾经在亚利桑那州打过一级垒球
Better recognize.
你别有眼不识泰山
Did you get your flu shot?
你打流感疫苗了吗
Yeah. Here's the thing.
呃 事情是这样的
I started looking into some of the stuff Grandma's talking about,
我研究调查了一下奶奶说的话
and it seems like the jury is still out on the flu shot.
似乎评判委员会对流感疫苗还没有定论
For the love of God!
看在上帝的份上
Junior, I would have expected this from Jack,
Junior 我以为这种事只会发生在Jack身上
but not from you.
而不是你身上
If the point's to not get sick,
如果打疫苗是为了不生病
then why take a shot that gives you the flu?
那为什么要打会让你感冒的疫苗呢
It doesn't give you the flu.
它不会让你感冒的
Okay, it gives you a little bit of the flu, Junior...
好吧 它是会让你有一点点感冒 Junior
...but that is because that's the way vaccines work.
但这是因为疫苗就是这样起作用的
See, but there's still so much we don't know.
看吧 还是有很多我们不知道的
What? Yesterday, I saw a video on the Internet
什么 昨天 我在网上看了一个视频
of this girl who got the flu shot,
说的是一个接受流感疫苗的姑娘
and afterwards, she could only walk backward.
打完疫苗之后 她只能向后走了
And I saw a video of a girl who swallowed a balloon filled with baby powder
我还看了一个视频 里面的女孩吞了一个装满爽身粉的气球
so she would lose weight.
就为了减肥
What?
什么
That's why we don't go on the Internet for medical advice.
这就是为什么我们不在网上寻求医疗指导
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈妈 对不起
I want to believe.
我想相信的
Do you?
是吗
Do you, Junior?
真的吗 Junior
Do you want to believe?
你真的想相信吗
I don't.
不
I don't. Yeah.
我并不
Well, you are bringing a virus into this house that is worse than the flu!
好吧 你把比流感还糟糕的病毒带回家了
The virus of medical skepticism!
医学质疑论的病毒
By the end of the day,
一天下来
I had proven to everyone that I wasn't just a money dad.
我已经向所有人证明我不只是个金主爸爸
I could work and be involved at my kids' school.
我工作的同时 也可以参与我孩子的学校生活
Above and beyond today, Big Dre.
更上一层楼啊 Dre哥
Mm.
嗯
That's the most money the dunk tank has ever made.
这是深水炸♥弹♥赚钱最多的一次
People really don't like you.
人们真的不喜欢你啊
Oh, well, you know, the key is to find what the thrower is most insecure about
噢 你知道的 诀窍就在于找出投掷者最没有安全感的事
and mock it mercilessly.
然后不留情面的嘲笑
Hey, Dad. Hey.
嗨 爸爸 嗨
I used your funnel cake line on Savannah,
我对Savannah用了你建议的漏斗蛋糕那招
and now she wants to meet at the top of the Ferris wheel.
结果她约我在摩天轮的顶端见面
I don't know how I'm gonna get up there, but still, thanks.
我还不知道怎么去那里 但还是谢谢你
And I used some of your insults
我还套用了一些你的嘲弄
to make an 11th-grader cry.
把一个11级的弄哭了
I think she might jump me, but it was amazing.
她可能会报复我 但这真是太有意思了
You see those smiles?
你看见那些笑容了吗
That's why we do it, Dre.
那是我们为什么要做这些的原因 Dre
I want to do more of that.
我想要看到更多笑容
Hey, I'm all in.
嘿 我要全身心投入
Well, if you like, there are plenty more opportunities to volunteer.
好啊 如果你愿意的话 还有很多志愿活动
We need lunch help on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
我们需要准备周二和周四的午餐
the D&D club needs an advisor,
龙与地下城俱乐部需要一个指导教师
and we're always looking for people
我们也一直在找人
to help out in the community garden on Monday mornings.
每周一早上去社区花♥园♥帮帮忙
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.
哇 等一下
How am I supposed to do all that when I have work?
我还要上班 哪有时间做这些事
Well, that's the choice, man.
这就是你的选择了 兄弟
Kind of hard to do both.
两全其美可能有点难度
So, while I'm at work like a dope,
所以 当我勤勤恳恳工作的时候
you get to spend time with your number-one people?
你可以花时间陪在你最重要的人身边
Quality time, getting to know your kids better?
宝贵的时光 可以更好地了解你的孩子
Ah, that's the joy of being a stay-at-home dad.
这就是做一个全职爸爸的快乐了
Oh, man. I want that joy.
噢 哥们 我也想要那种快乐
You did what you could.
你做了你能做的
And maybe in another six months, you can do it again.
或许六个月之后 你可以再做一次
I...
我
I wasn't having it all.
我并没有两者兼顾
I was just getting a reminder of what I was missing out on.
我只是得到一个提醒 提醒我错过了什么
Uh, by the way, you might want to get an Uber.
噢 对了 你可能需要叫个车
There's an angry mob waiting by your car.
有一群愤怒的人等在你车旁边
Okay.
好的
Ooh.
噢
All right, Loose Craig is willing to let go of the prescription pad thing.
好吧瘸腿Craig同意不去计较处方笺的事
But do you have a way to get bulk gauze?
你有办法弄到散装纱布吗
No!
不
Actually, I can help you with that.
事实上 我能帮你
What? Yes.
什么 是的
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Where have you been?
你去哪了
You were supposed to be home hours ago.
你几个小时前就该到家了
And why are you so ashy?
还有你为什么这么苍白
Ooh, boy, you smell like a barbecue joint before it opens...
噢我的天 你闻起来像是营业前的烧烤店
bleach and hickory.
漂白剂和山胡桃木味
Okay, okay. Everybody relax, all right?
好了 好了 你们放轻松 行吗
I volunteered for the dunk tank,
我志愿参加了深水炸♥弹♥
and no one has ever raised more money.
筹到了有史以来最多的钱
Then why do you look as happy as a Cleveland Browns fan?
那你为什么看起来开心得像个克利夫兰布朗队的球迷一样
Because I liked helping at school today,
因为我喜欢今天在学校帮忙的感觉
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表