Here we are. Okay.
然后我俩就像现在这样啦 好吧
She has aroused my Christmas spirit.
她让我燃起了圣诞之魂
You feel me? Ah.
你感觉到了没 啊
That's, uh, gross.
这真的 呃 有点恶心
But, uh, glad to see that you're back.
不过 嗯 很高兴看到你振作起来
All right. Come on, baby.
行吧 快来 亲爱的
Let's get you a drink. Ooh, okay.
我帮你拿杯喝的 哦 好的
Hey, babe, come here. What?
嘿 亲爱的 过来一下 咋了
Look at Pops over there.
你看我老爹在干啥
Did you hire that woman for your father?
那位不是你给你♥爸♥爸雇来的妓♥女♥吧
No. Oh.
不是啊 哦
This is a legit, old-school Christmas Day booty call.
这是典型的老式圣诞约炮电♥话♥
Wow.
哇哦
I think Pops is gonna be okay.
我觉得老爹很快就没事了
Yeah.
是哦
She seems great.
她看起来挺不错
Hey, can you try the gumbo?
嘿 你能不能去尝尝那个秋葵浓汤
'Cause the spoon is not supposed to break off
总觉得勺子不应该
when you're stirring it, right?
在你搅拌的时候断在锅里 对吧
No. Okay.
确实不应该 好吧
Eggnog? What's in it?
来杯蛋奶酒吧 里面有啥
Oh, uh, heavy cream, egg yolks, sugar, and rum.
哦 有鲜奶油 蛋黄 糖和朗姆酒
Mmm. So I'm drinking cake? Yeah.
嗯 所以咱是要喝蛋糕 是的
What a fantastic White idea.
真是个"白"思妙想
Now, um, what holiday is this?
那个 嗯 今天是什么节来着
I got a little something for you, baby.
我给你准备了个小礼物 亲爱的
Oh. I hope you like it.
哦 希望你能喜欢
There's a picture of me inside.
这里面有张我的照片
So I'll always be close to your heart.
这样我就能永远"在你心上"了
It's lovely, Earl, but jewelry?
这个礼物很美 Earl 不过你这么快就送珠宝
What? You're my girl.
怎么了 你是我女朋友啊
I am? Mmhmm.
我是吗 嗯哼
We haven't seen each other in a year.
我们有一年多没见了
Yes, but we have something.
对 但我们之间有火花
Look, let's get out of here.
听我说 咱俩现在一起离开
Let's go get some ice cream or elope.
一起吃个冰激凌 或者私个奔
I think this is moving a little too fast.
我觉得今天进展有点太快了
What? Maybe I should go.
你说啥 也许我该先走了
Wait, wait. You're leaving me?
等等 你要丢下我一个人吗
On Christmas?
偏偏在圣诞节这天吗
I invited you into my family.
我都把你请到家里来了
We were supposed to spend our lives together.
我们本应该共度余生来着
We were supposed to get married.
我们应该结婚的
She said forever.
她跟我说过"永远"
I guess forever don't mean what I thought it meant.
我猜"永远"并不是我理解的那个意思
If you wants to get married, I'm available.
如果你想结婚的话 我觉得我可以
Classic holiday moment.
经典圣诞时刻
Want to go get a drink?
要不要一起喝点东西
I'd love to.
很乐意
That's okay.
哎 算了吧
You didn't let me chase you long enough.
我都没努力你就答应了
Hey.
嘿
Uh...
呃
I'm sorry, Pops.
我很遗憾 老爹
We should have canceled that whole open-house thing.
我们应该取消家庭招待会
This is on me.
这是我的错
The open house didn't make me call Cheryl.
家庭招待会不是我约Cheryl的原因
I just can't understand
我就是不明白
what went wrong with Lynette.
我跟Lynette之间出了什么问题
Why'd she leave me
为什么她要离开我
after I changed so much for the better, son?
尤其是在我为她变好了这么多之后 儿子
Hey, Pops, I can't answer that, man.
嘿 老爹 我不知道怎么回答这个问题
Sometimes you do what's right,
有时候你明明做对了所有事
and it still doesn't work out.
仍然得到令人难过的结果
And I still feel like a damn fool.
而且我觉得 我真傻 真的
I proposed to Lynette after just three weeks.
我仅认识Lynette三周就向她求婚了
I put on the Santa suit.
我穿上圣诞老人套装
I read a Jamaica Kincaid novel.
我读了Jamaica Kincaid的小说
I mean, I really believed
我是想说 我真的相信
that we were going to be together
我们会永远在一起
for the rest of our lives.
用余生相厮守
Pops, and that's growth.
老爹 这就是成长
You loved someone
你爱上一个人
in a way that you should love someone.
你爱她的方式没有错
Like you're never expecting it to end.
好像你永远无法停止你对她的爱
Yeah, but it did end.
是 不过这份感情就是结束了
Yeah, this one did.
没错 这段感情是结束了
Pops, you being with Lynette made you a better person.
老爹 你跟Lynette一起的时光把你变成了一个更好的人
This Pops gave me the best Christmas I've ever had.
这个老爹给我带来了我此生最美好的圣诞
Yeah, it was a pretty good Christmas, though, wasn't it?
确实 今年的圣诞节是过得挺不错 对吧
Till I got my ass dumped.
直到我被"带了绿帽"
Ooh.
噢
Son, how did I lose my woman to a guy named Phillip?
儿子 你说我怎么让我的女人被一个叫Phillip的伙计抢走了
If he ain't in Earth, Wind & Fire,
他又不是地风火的成员
makes no sense to me.
我也想不通
Hey, Pops, come back to the house, man.
嘿 老爹 回客厅吧
The kids are hanging, Bow's gumbo's almost ready.
孩子们在玩耍 Bow的秋葵浓汤就快做好了
Yeah, I-I think I'm okay.
那啥 我觉得我在这挺好
You sure? Yeah, I think I'm good.
真的吗 真的 我觉得我没事了
Listen, I'll probably just go and find someplace
听我说 我一会大概就出门
that's still serving alcohol.
找个还卖♥♥酒的地方
Of course you will. Mm.
猜到你会来这套 嗯
Well, you're not missing anything.
不过你也没错过什么
That gumbo's probably not gonna be ready
那道秋葵浓汤怕是做不好了
till tomorrow at the earliest anyway.
至少凌晨之前都没希望了
Hey, Pops.
嘿 老爹
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too, son.
我也爱你 儿子
Ah, it's not in the closet.
啊 不在衣柜里
Not in here, either.
这也没有
You tossed my room?
你们把我房♥间翻了个底朝天
Well, we asked the Magic 8-Ball
嗯 因为我们用神奇八号♥球占卜了
if the money was in Junior's room,
想看钱是不是藏在你房♥间
and it said, "You can rely on it."
然后球说"你说的对"
That's the best lead we have.
这是我们最有力的线索了
Help me pull this carpet up.
帮我把这个地毯掀起来
Is that what I think it is?
你们看到他手里拿的了吗
Devanté found the money.
Devanté找到钱了
It would be so easy to take it from him.
从他手里把钱抢走简直太容易
It'd be like taking candy from him.
就像从他手里抢糖吃一样容易
We can't.
我们不能这样做
He found it fair and square.
他是光明正大地找到的钱
But we can trade.
但我们可以跟他换
Devanté, you want the shiny?
Devanté 你想不想要这个亮闪闪
The crinkly?
皱巴巴的东西
So your big brother can put gas in his car?
这样你老哥就有钱给车加油了
No, Devanté, don't do it.
不行 Devanté 别跟他换
What?
怎么能这样
Yes!
太好啦
What?
怎么会
Well played.
干的漂亮
I would've done the same thing.
换我我也会这么做
Me, too.
我也是
That bag is so shiny.
那个袋子太闪亮了
**Silent night, holy night*
*平安夜 圣善夜
So, I guess I know how you're doing.
我觉得 我知道你是啥情况
I can't lie, I've been better.
没什么好说的 现在确实挺惨
**All is bright*
*光皎洁
I'm sorry to hear that, Earl.
我很遗憾 Earl
**'Round yon virgin*
*圣光围绕着
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表