You're right.
你说得对
Yeah.
是
They might as well be wearing those little shock collars
他们几乎戴上了你给狗
that you put on barking dogs and carnival workers.
和嘉年华工作人员戴的电击项圈
You know what? I got to go fix this right now.
你知道吗 我现在就得解决这个问题
Wait, what about our happy hour?
等等 那我们的快乐时光怎么办
If you don't come, it'll be a sad hour,
如果你不来 就没意思了
and I've got enough of those, thank you very much.
而且我受够了 先谢谢你了
I'm pretty sure you can find another sucker
我很肯定你能找到另一个
who has nothing else better to do.
没有更好的事做的傻瓜
So, she's 28, blonde, a lawyer from Ukraine.
她28岁 金发 是个从乌克兰来的律师
I think it's gonna work out.
我认为我俩有戏
All right, next round's on me. You guys want anything?
下一轮我请客 你们想要点什么吗
I'm good. Good one, man!
我不用 牛啊 兄弟
I mean, you're hilarious, handsome, generous.
你又有趣 长得又帅 还很大方
I mean, you're just the total package, huh?
简直就是优质抢手男啊
But I'm good. Thanks, anyway. You sure?
我不用点什么了 真的吗
Yeah, yeah. You sure? All right. All right, all right.
对 我不用 确定吗 好吧 好的
What was that?
你干嘛呢
It's employee review time,
这是考核员工呢
and I'm putting all my money moves on Josh.
我把加薪的愿望都寄托在Josh身上了
Sometimes you got to kiss the ring in order to get that bling.
有时候想赚多点钱就得拍拍马屁
You know what I'm talking about?
你懂吗
You know what I'm talking about, right?
你懂的
Even less than usual.
你让我更加迷惑了
I thought Stevens does all the reviews?
我以为员工考核都是Stevens来做的
No. Everyone knows Stevens makes Josh do the reviews.
不是啊 大家都知道Stevens会让Josh来做考核
Josh is thirsty for friendship,
Josh很渴望能有朋友
and I am thirsty to get out of this crippling debt.
然而我很渴望能摆脱沉重的负债
One time I went with him to a Laguna Beach cat show.
我有一次和他去拉古纳海滩看猫咪秀
Got a five-finger bonus.
就分到(买♥♥到)了"五根手指"的奖金
I think you mean "Figure."
你是说"五位数字"吗
I do not.
没说错
You could have used that money to pay down your debt.
你本来可以用这个钱去还债的
You don't understand how finances work, brother.
老弟 你不懂财务是怎么运作的
You got to suck up to him, Junior.
你得讨好他 Junior
Talk about his interests...
多聊他感兴趣的
cats, poker, cats playing poker, poking cats.
猫啊 扑克牌啊 猫打扑克牌啊 扑克牌打猫啊什么的
That's how you get that bonus.
你就能拿到奖金了
Hey-o!
嘿哟
Hey, Josh, I hear you're amazing at poker.
嘿 Josh 听说你打扑克牌很厉害
I'd love to play sometime.
改天咱们过过招啊
What?! I got a game this Saturday!
真的吗 我正好这周六准备玩
You should come play! Mm. Saturday.
你也来玩啊 嗯 周六
I actually got a date on Saturday.
本来我周六要去约会的
Bring her.
带她一起来嘛
Date night playing poker is so much fun, man.
晚上约会打扑克牌很好玩的
We'll probably go all night, and there's like four guys.
我们可能会打通宵 应该还有四个人来
They're kind of a good consistent rotation.
他们一轮接一轮 不停的
It's all the guys that I met online.
都是我在网上认识的朋友
You know, I think I can reschedule.
不过 我应该可以重新安排下时间
That's great. That's great!
太好了 那太好了
Hey, as Lady Gaga would say, bring your poker face.
就像Lady Gaga说的 "带上你的扑克脸来"
It was late when I got home, and I knew exactly
那天我很晚才到家 而且我很清楚
where my unadventurous children would be.
我那两个不喜欢探险的孩子会在哪
Jack! Sleep is for the weak!
Jack 弱者才睡觉
You're going to get some ice cream. No, run! Run, Jack!
你应该出门买♥♥雪糕吃 别 快逃啊 Jack
W-What's going on? It's 10:45.
怎么回事啊 都十点四十五了
Which means your ass has 15 minutes
所以你们还有15分钟的时间
to get to Sprinkle Sprankles.
给我滚去Sprinkle Sprankles雪糕店
Come on! Hurry up! Let's go!
快点 动起来 我们走
I hate when Mom's on call.
妈妈要是不用值班去就好了
Dad, this is ridiculous.
爸爸 你也太夸张了吧
It's dark outside.
天都黑了
Yeah, this is when adventures happen.
对啊 现在正好就是探险的时候
Now, go out there and grab yourself a double scoop of life.
现在马上给我出去整两勺
Ooh! Oh, lord, it's a ghetto bird.
哦 我的天 警用直升机啊
Okay, uh, black-owned!
这是黑人私有住♥宅♥哈
Black-owned!
黑人住♥宅♥
Once the sun came up, it was time to set my kids free.
太阳出来了 也该放我的孩子出家门了
Okay, there are only certain things
人生中有几件事
that you can truly understand until you experience them.
得去经历了 才会真正明白
Have you guys ever been in a sewer?
你们有没有去过下水道
I have. It was 1986.
我去过 那是在1986年
Our ball rolled into a storm drain,
我的球滚进了排水沟里
and we climbed in after it.
我们就爬了进去 然后
You know what we saw?
猜猜我们看到了什么
Garbage? Yes.
垃圾吗 没错
And a tunnel.
以及一条隧♥道♥
The tunnel only went across the street, but while we were in it,
这条隧♥道♥应该是过街通道 但是当我们在里面
it could have went anywhere.
它有可能通向任何地方
Uh, Mom, talk to your man.
妈 跟你老公聊聊吧
Yeah.
好吧
Your dad is on one right now.
你们的爸爸是疯了
But, you guys, it wouldn't kill you to go out into the world
但是 你们走出家门去培养一下好奇心
and develop a sense of curiosity.
又不会怎么样
Put yourself in situations
就出门去一个
where you don't know what's gonna happen.
可能发生惊喜的地方吧
Yes.
没错
You need to get out on, and up under, these streets.
你们得去把这几条街的犄角旮旯都逛遍了
You know what? Here.
来 给你们
Here. Here's a hundred dollars.
给 这里是100美元
Hey.
嘿
Put most of it in your shoe.
把大多数的钱藏在鞋子里
Keep $15 in your pocket.
留15美元在口袋里
That's your "Mugging money."
万一被打劫了就拿出来保命
We're gonna get mugged?
我们会被打劫吗
Ooh, if you're lucky. You won't.
那就看运气了 不会的啦
You're more likely to get mauled by a dog.
顶多就是被狗咬了
You're not gonna get mauled by a dog, either.
也不是说一定会被狗咬啦
Look, go out and have some fun.
就 出门好好玩一玩嘛
Seriously, get some lunch, and don't come back for three hours.
说真的 应该去吃个午饭 三个小时内都不准回来哦
Okay, but are you sure you want to do this?
行吧 不过你们真的想要这样吗
I might get a taste of freedom and never give it back.
等我尝到了自♥由♥的滋味 我可能再也不会放弃了
I'm good. Did he just call my bluff?
没所谓啊 他这是故意激我吗
We're out of moves.
只能听他的了
You are definitely out of moves.
那你们肯定得听我的
Hey, now, while you're out there,
嘿 你们出门之后
I need you to stop at the liquor store
顺路帮我去烟酒店
and pick me up a package of tripleA batteries. Oh.
买♥♥盒三A电池 哦
It's refresh season on the remote.
到了遥控器换电池的时候了
Also, got a sweater at the dry cleaner's.
还有 有件毛衣放在干洗店了
Could you pick that up for me? You hear that?
你们能帮我拿了吗 听到没有
Your mama got a sweater at the dry cleaner's.
你们妈妈有件毛衣放在干洗店
Yeah, I just said that. Yeah,
对啊 我刚说完 好
I just wanted to make sure they heard you, baby.
我只是看看他们听到你说话没有 亲爱的
Okay. All right.
好的
Hey, there he is!
嘿 来啦
Yeah.
是啊
Surprised that you have your weekend poker game at the office.
你周末打扑克牌居然在办公室里
Where's everybody else? Uh...
其他人呢 呃
bunch of "Maybe"s turned into "Hard no"s.
说好有时间就来的 结果都不来了
They could always turn back.
看看他们会不会改变主意吧
And until then, we can play heads up.
等他们来之前 我们先玩"单挑扑克"吧
That's how poker guys say "Two players."
就是两个人玩的扑克
Uh, great.
啊 好啊
Deal me in.
一起打吧
Hey, that's the attitude I was looking for.
这态度才对嘛
Yes, sir. Okay.
好的 那么
It's a $200 buy-in.
先押注200美元
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表