But we survived it all.
但是我们还是熬过来了
There should be streets named after us.
应该有两条街要叫我俩的名字
Ruby Boulevard.
Ruby大街
Lynette Avenue.
Lynette大道
I know.
我懂
Dre, three bread baskets at The Cheesecake Machine,
Dre 咱俩在芝士蛋糕机都吃了三篮子面包了
and not once did you tell me all the things we had in common.
但是你都没讲过 我们两个有这么多共同点
Well... Wait a minute. What was that?
这个嘛 等会儿 啥玩意儿
Mama, she's joking, all right?
妈 她是在开玩笑呢好吗
We talked about you the entire time.
我们一直都在聊你
No, no, no. Not that part.
不不不 不是这个问题
You took her to The Cheesecake Machine?
你带她去吃芝士蛋糕机了
Yeah.
对啊
The one on Sepulveda?
Sepulveda大街那家吗
Yeah. That... That's the closest one.
对啊那 那家是最近的
You could've taken her to sushi or some other nonsense,
你原本可以带她去吃寿司或者什么别的玩意儿
but instead, you took her to our place?
但是你居然带着她 去我们的地方
If she wants to go, you let her son Doug take her.
如果她想去吃 应该是她儿子Doug带她去
I... That tackyass restaurant
我 那家不上档次的破餐厅
is where you take your mother!
应该是带你自己妈去的
You betrayed me!
你背叛了我
Oh. Oh, oh, oh. Come here. Oh, I see you, I see you!
哦哦哦 过来 老娘看见你了 老娘看见你了
Okay, I don't have
行吧 我可没那力气整
the energy for whatever this is.
这个不知道是啥的玩意儿
So, I had made a mistake
所以呢 我犯了错误
and got too comfortable with my side mom.
我不应该跟我二妈玩得太近了
Now there was hell to pay.
现在我就得付出沉重代价了
Ma?
妈
Brought you some Rolos.
给您拿了些巧克力糖
Your favorite.
您最喜欢吃的
You can just leave them on the table.
就放那桌上吧
Look. Hey, Mama.
那个 妈啊
I'm sorry I took Lynette to The Cheesecake Machine.
对不起 我不应该带Lynette去芝士蛋糕机的
I didn't know.
我不知道会这样嘛
How could you not know
你怎么就能不知道
that The Cheesecake Machine was our place?
芝士蛋糕机是我俩的地方呢
Ma, because it's everybody's place.
因为那是所有人的地方啊 妈
It's the one thing that everybody agrees on.
那是一个所有人都喜欢的地方嘛
If they put one in the Middle East,
如果他们能在中东开一家
I think everything would be good.
我觉得所有问题都能解决了
But still, it was something special
但是 这个还是只属于我俩的
just between the two of us.
特别的东西
I don't know if you've noticed,
我不知道你有没有注意到
but your tastes have changed.
但是你喜欢的东西变了
Ever since you went off to college
自从你离开家去上大学
and started experiencing a world outside of what I know,
你就进入了一个我不了解的世界里
I've been losing parts of you.
我已经不认识一部分的你了
Mama, that's not true.
不是这样的 妈
Ah, yes, it is, Dre.
啊就是这样的 Dre
But still...
但是呢
I guess it's also just a part of life.
我想这也是生活的一部分吧
I don't want to be the reason you don't grow.
我不想成为你长不大的理由
I've adjusted to you living in Sherman Oaks.
我已经习惯住在谢尔曼橡树街了
Mm.
嗯
And I've adjusted to Rainbow being in the house.
我也习惯跟Rainbow住在一块儿了
I guess I'm just gonna have to adjust
可能我就得去习惯吧
to sharing you with another woman.
跟另一个女人分享你
I'm glad you've got an art friend.
妈很开心你交到一个艺术好友
You are? Mm.
真的吗 嗯
I really am.
我说真的呀
Come here.
来
These saved your life.
这玩意儿救了你呀
So, Mom was cool with me hanging out with Lynette.
所以 妈也不介意我和Lynette一块儿玩了
But something still felt off.
但是总感觉有什么不对劲
All right, Mom, I have got my headset,
可以了妈 我又买♥♥了一副VR眼镜
and I'm ready to go.
我准备好上了
Uh, Mom, are... are you dead in the game?
呃 妈 你在游戏里死了吗
Are you dead in life?
还是你真的死了
Shh.
嘘
Junior, I beat the game.
Junior 我打赢啦
I made my way to Catalina
我在Catalina岛杀出一条血路
and killed every damn zombie on this island.
杀光了岛上所有的僵尸
Once I was safe, I dragged over this couch,
等我安全之后 我就马上把这个沙发拖过来
found a copy of my book, and put my feet up.
找了本我看的书 然后舒舒服服地躺着了
Come on. Join me.
进来呀 跟我一起
Let's relax together.
咱俩一块儿放松放松
Oh, yeah, this is nice!
噢耶 这儿也太舒服了
I bet we could find a golf cart and go for a joy ride.
我觉得咱们可以找辆高尔夫车 然后兜个风
I could get used to it here.
我应该会习惯在这儿的
Please, sweetie, don't make me ice you.
亲爱的 别逼我杀了你
You're right, Mom. Let's just do it your way.
你说的对 妈 全按你说的来
Let's relax.
咱俩就 放放松
Love you.
爱您
Love you.
我也爱你
Even though Mama said she was fine,
虽然老妈嘴上说她不介意
I could tell she needed some more convincing.
但是我察觉到她仍需要些更有说服力的东西
Hey, Mama. Hey.
嘿 妈 嘿
You remember that poster I had on my wall as a kid?
您还记得我小时候贴墙上那张海报吗
You know, the one from "Good Times"?
就是那张 <美好时光>电视剧的海报
Ah, yeah.
啊 记得
The one with all them Negroes sinning?
他们几个黑人在渎神的那张
So you do remember it.
那看来您还记得啊
You know that was the first piece of art I owned?
您知道那是我拥有的第一件艺术品吗
Oh, Dre. You know I only bought that to cover up
Dre 你也知道我只是买♥♥来遮住
the hole I punched in your wall
<波城杏话>电视剧被砍了之后
after they canceled "St. Elsewhere."
我气得在你墙上锤出的那个洞
You know, it doesn't matter why.
重要的不是您为什么买♥♥它
What matters is that no corner of my life
重要的是 我人生的每一处
has not been inspired by you.
都是受了您的影响
Aww.
噢
I mean, Mama, you may not have taught me about art,
我意思是说 妈您可能没教我懂艺术
but you showed me how to be passionate about the arts.
但是您教会了我怎样对艺术保持热忱
All that time we spent listening to records,
想起那些我们听着唱片机的日子
you don't think that had an effect on me?
您不觉得影响了我很多吗
Mm.
嗯
Mama, everything I am is because of you.
妈 我之所以是现在的我 都是因为您啊
Oh, I know. Mm. Are you sure?
哦我知道的啦 嗯 真的吗
Mm.
嗯
Because you will always be my number-one girl.
因为您永远是我心里排最前的女人
Ain't no competition.
没有之一
So, you don't want to take Lynette
那你不会带Lynette
to the gospel brunch at the House of Blues?
去蓝调之家吃福音早午餐了吧
No, I don't. Mm.
不 我不会的 嗯
In fact...
其实呢
I've cleared my schedule.
我已经推掉了所有安排
So, if you want to go to the Farmer's Market, let's go.
所以如果你想去农贸市场 我们就去
If you want to go to church, let's go.
如果你想去教堂呢 我们也一起去
But it will be just the two of us.
但是只有我们两个人去
All right, then.
那好吧
I already know. Hmm?
我已经选好了 嗯
I want to go to The Cheesecake Machine.
我想去芝士蛋糕机
Done.
成
In Palm Springs.
去棕榈泉市那家
Palm Springs? It's a new one!
棕榈泉市 是新开的
They just opened, Dre.
他们刚刚才开业 Dre
There's not even any graffiti in the bathroom yet.
连厕所都还没被乱涂乱画过呢
Yeah, that's... that's more of a weekend.
对 这 这可能得花掉一整个周末
Great! Then we'll make a whole weekend of it, Dre.
太好了 那我们就玩一整个周末吧 Dre
You go tell your wife.
你去告诉你老婆
I'll start packing.
我去收拾行李
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表