I wouldn't have it any other way.
我也别无他求
Dr. Johnson!
Johnson医生
Baker wants to hear your Peruvian Heimlich story.
Baker想听你讲你在秘鲁的海姆立克法急救的故事
Of course!
没问题
Oh, my goodness.
哦 我的天呐
Oh!
哦
So, I set my pride aside and let my lady do her thing.
我把自尊放到一边 让我老婆忙她的事去了
Hey, if she could carry five kids for me,
如果她能为我带五个孩子
I could carry a purse for her.
我也能为她拿钱包
Damn, this thing looks small.
这东西看起来这么小
But it's got a real ass on it.
可是不便宜
Knock-knock.
咚咚
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望我没打扰到你
Oh, uh... not at all. Just doing algebra homework.
哦 完全没有 我只是在写代数作业
Like I'm ever gonna need that.
好像我哪一天用得上似的
I have a little surprise for you.
我有个小惊喜给你
I thought this one could replace Zoey's old one.
我希望这个能代替Zoey那个旧的
You're way more of a "Bye" Kind of woman.
你更像那种说再见的女人
Thank you, Mason.
谢谢你 Mason
Whoa! What's going on here?
哇哦 发生什么了
I don't want this!
我才不要这个
Stupid.
笨蛋
Hmm. Whatever.
随便吧
Come on, Mason. Let's play "Smash Bros." In my room.
来吧 Mason 来我房♥间玩<明星大乱斗>吧
Hey, Mason.
嗨 Mason
Leave the sign.
把灯牌留下
It could be our secret.
这是我们的秘密
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表