Looks like the King of Corn Hole needs to work on his aim.
看来扔沙包之王还需提高精准度啊
I'm used to two-pound bags.
我习惯扔两磅的包了
I'm so sorry about that.
真对不起
If you wanted to meet me, you could've just said "Hello."
如果你想搭讪的话 说声"你好"就行了
I'm Lily.
我是Lily
Andre.
我叫Andre
So, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Besides throwing bean bags at strangers?
除了朝陌生人扔沙包
Well, I work at a pretty intense job in the ad industry.
我在广♥告♥行业从事一份十分快节奏的工作
You know, grinding.
很无聊乏味的
But, you know, sometimes it's important to set your e-mail to "Out of office,"
但有时离开工作一段时间
kick back, and reward yourself for all of your successes.
奖励一下取得的成功也是很重要的
Our mom and dad brought us here.
我们的爸妈带我们来的
Both of those things can be true.
这两样都是真的
It's okay, I'm here with my family, too.
没关系 我也和家人一起来的
Maybe we could ditch our families and meet up at the club later?
也许我们能摆脱家人 等会在俱乐部见
I got to check my schedule.
我得看看我的日程安排
The only thing on your schedule is dinner with your parents.
你唯一要做的就是和你的父母吃饭
Mm.
嗯
Well, maybe I'll catch up with you later, then.
那就等会见
Yeah. You will.
等会见
Try not to bean any other girls between now and then.
从现在开始 别打别的女孩了
Why, Diane?
为什么 Diane
Why?
为什么
It's my vacation, too, Andre.
这也是我的假期 Andre
After 10 water slides, three shave ice runs,
在玩了十次水上滑梯 吃了三份刨冰
and five minutes where DeVanté locked himself in the bathroom,
DeVanté把他自己锁在浴室里五分钟之后
Bow and I were thrilled to sit down
Bow和我很高兴能坐下来
for a nice, civilized dinner with the entire family.
和所有孩子一起吃一顿惬意的晚餐
Uh, I don't see butter noodles anywhere.
我没看见黄油拌面
Mm. Come on, Jack.
嗯 将就点吧 Jack
This is a nice place, man.
这是个好地方
Try something new.
点些新的
I'm just saying... they've got butter, they've got noodles.
我只是说 有黄油 有面条
I'm just gonna ask them to make it off menu.
我让他们另外做一份菜单上没有的
We can pay the upcharge.
我们可以额外付钱的
Pshew, pshew.
卟 卟
Why does the piano guy keep playing jazz?
为什么那个弹钢琴的人老是弹爵士乐呢
Yo, Elton John! Do you know Post Malone?!
Elton John 你知道Post Malone吗
Post Malone! Hey!
Post Malone 别喊了
Can we just enjoy this dinner as a family?
我们能一家人静静地享受顿晚饭吗
Yes. Welp, it is about that time.
就是 到时间了
I am gonna go meet Lily at Club Coronado.
我要去科罗拉多俱乐部见Lily了
She's got daddy issues and I've got understanding eyes.
她和老爸的关系一团糟 而我如此善解人意
No!
不行
Sit your ass down.
给我坐下
All we wanted was one nice family dinner,
我们只是想要一家人美美地吃顿晚饭
and you guys can't even let us have that.
这个心愿你们都不能满足
We did everything you wanted. Everything.
我们满足了你们的一切想法 所有
Water parks. Ugh.
水上公园 呃
Shaved ice stations. Pfft.
刨冰摊 噗
Horseback riding on the beach.
在沙滩上骑马
Yeah, because family vacations are about the kids.
因为家庭度假本来就是为了孩子
What? Come on. You know the score, dawg.
什么 拜托 你知道现状就是这样 哥们
Y'all are terrorists.
你们就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And you know what?
你们知道吗
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协商
We are done catering to your demands.
我们受够了给你们端茶送水
You don't deserve this vacation.
你们无权享有这次度假
We do.
我们才应该享有
Yeah. You kids.
就是 你们这些小屁孩
You just don't understand.
你们就是不明白
You are one of them.
你也是他们中的一员
And you know what we're about to do, Junior?
你知道我们要做什么吗 Junior
We are dumping all of your siblings on you
所有的弟弟妹妹都归你了
so your mom and I can go see whatever Club Coronado is.
这样你妈和我才能去那什么科罗拉多俱乐部
Dad I've got to go see about a girl.
爸 我要去见一个女孩
Mom... Hey!
妈 嘿
Look at me.
看着我
You are the parent now.
你现在是家长了
And as of this moment, your mom and I are on vacation.
现在开始 你们的妈妈和我就开始度假了
How do you like that score, dawg?
这个现状你觉得怎样 哥们
And don't even think about running,
而且别想着逃
because we have your passports. Yeah.
因为我们手里有你们的护照 没错
So, we ditched our kids in favor of an adult rendezvous at Club Coronado.
所以 我们为了一场在科罗拉多俱乐部的成人约会 抛弃了孩子们
This place is sexy. Yeah, it is.
这地方真性感 是啊
I feel like I'm on The Rock's Instagram.
感觉就像在巨石强森的ins里
To us.
敬我们
To us being out at night and looking so good.
敬我们晚上穿得美美的出来玩
And pretending that we love this mescal.
假装我们喜欢这杯龙舌兰
Oh. Well, speak for yourself. I do love it.
哦 是你吧 我是真的喜欢这个
Babe, look.
宝贝 看
There's that other Black couple... you know,
又是那对黑人夫妻
the ones that look like they belong on the cover of a fitness DVD?
他们看起来就像健身光盘封面上的人
Hey! Black LaLanne! Light-Skin Fonda!
嘿 黑皮肤版LaLanne 浅棕版Fonda
Hey, we're celebrating.
嘿 我们在庆祝呢
Come join us. Come over!
来 一起吧 来吧
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Hey. Hey, guys.
嗨 嗨
How are you? How are you?
你们好 你们好
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
That's a pretty dress. Hi. How's it going?
这条裙子真漂亮 嗨 最近怎么样
Doing all right? So, what are we celebrating?
玩得开心吗 所以 这是在庆祝什么
Birthday? Anniversary? Nope.
生日吗 还是纪念日 都不是
We abandoned our children.
我们抛弃了我们的孩子们
Yes, we did. What?
是的 什么
Just for one night, though.
只是今晚而已
Okay. Do not call "Dateline."
好 别举报我们上新闻
Okay, we won't. Okay, good.
好的 我们不会的 很好
This is my husband. This is Dre Johnson,
这是我丈夫 Dre Johnson
and I am Dr. Rainbow Johnson. Hey. How are you?
我是医生 Rainbow Johnson 你好
So nice to meet you. Tanya and Lewis Chaplin.
见到你们很高兴 我们是Tanya和Lewis Chaplin
So, how did you guys abandon your children?
所以 你们是怎么抛弃你们的孩子的
Yes.
是啊
We are on a surf trip.
我们是来冲浪的
We actually don't have kids.
其实我们没有孩子
Oh? Well, you want some?
哦 你们想要吗
We have five, Five.
我们有五个 五个
and we don't mind giving up a few.
我们不介意给出去几个
Maybe three, four. Yep.
也许三个 四个 是
Mm, we're gonna pass on taking one of your children. Yeah, we're good.
接收你们的孩子还是算了吧 嗯 我们挺好的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
But maybe you guys could help us
不过 也许你们可以帮我们
finish off this bottle of Japanese whiskey.
干掉这瓶日本威士忌
Ohh!
哦
It is a good one. One second, one second.
很好的酒哦 等下 等下
Diapers?! It's Junior.
尿布在哪 是Junior
Worse than the one on the plane!
比在飞机上的情况还糟糕
Had to use a tamale husk!
要用墨西哥粽叶了啊
We'll take that bottle. Yes! There we go.
我们喝吧 棒 来吧
Mm. All right.
好了
Cheers.
干杯
To Black faces in white spaces.
敬白人地盘的黑人面孔
There it is. That's right.
就是说嘛 没错
I like that. So, a surfer couple, huh?
我喜欢 所以你们是冲浪夫妇吗
Yeah. It, uh, it kind of became our thing.
是的 这算是我们的一个共同爱好吧
Ohh. That's really sweet.
哦 真可爱
You know, we have a thing, too.
我们也有共同爱好
Yes, we do.
是的 我们也有
So, when the kids go to bed, we get in bed...
当孩子们都睡了 我们也到床上
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表