It's Janine again.
又是我 Janine
Yeah, we've got a situation.
是的 情况是这样的
No, I promise this time it's real.
不 我发誓这次是真的
And Black.
而且是黑人
So, I guess it wasn't that long of a story.
这件事说来也不长
Well, I'm gonna get caught up with your mother.
我快要被你妈发现了
Head upstairs and take a shower.
上楼洗个澡吧
Whew. Thanks.
哇 谢谢
I need it.
我太需要了
You know, there are some things that you cannot wash in a sink.
有些东西没法在水槽里洗
Bow?
Bow
What the hell is going on?
你怎么了
You're happy that your son is on the street?
你看到儿子睡大街很高兴吗
Your smile was bigger than Janine's.
你笑得比Janine还开心
Yeah, he needs this so he can hit rock bottom.
是啊 这样他才能撞南墙
He's sleeping in his car.
他都睡在车里了
How much more rock bottom do you need?
你还想让他撞多少次南墙
I don't know, maybe he spends a couple more nights in his car,
不知道 也许他再在车里睡几个晚上
and he will regret not having gone to college.
他就会后悔没去上大学
So that's what this is about.
这就是你的目的 对吧
Because he didn't go to college,
因为他没去上大学
you're rooting for him to fail.
你就等着看他失败
Dre, I'm not rooting for him to fail.
Dre 我可没有等着看他失败
I just want him to struggle to the point
我只希望他忙活了半天
that things don't work out for him,
发现这条路不适合他
and his stupid hopes and dreams are crushed.
这样他愚蠢的希望和梦想就会破灭
Oh.
哦
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
I'm rooting for him to fail.
我等着看他失败
That's not me.
这不是我的作风
I know.
我知道
That's you.
那是你的作风
I know, and it's so weird.
我知道 太奇怪了
That's very weird.
那是相当奇怪
My God.
天哪
Are you okay, babe?
你还好吗 宝贝
I'm worried, Dre.
我很担心 Dre
I'm worried that he's throwing
我害怕他会抛弃掉
everything away that he worked for,
自己努力得到的一切
everything that we worked for.
还有我们努力得到的一切
All for some dream that I do not understand at all,
就为了那个我不能理解的梦想
and he's... he's struggling through it all.
他正在经历挣扎痛苦
You got to let that go.
你要学会放手
You can't control his decisions.
你不能控制他的选择
But they scare me.
但是我害怕啊
Don't you think it's scarier being 19 years old,
你不觉得更可怕的是 一个19岁的孩子
feeling your parents don't support you?
得不到父母的支持吗
My God.
天哪
No!
不
What?!
什么
Hey, Jack, there you are!
嘿 Jack 你在这儿啊
Hey, listen, I've been thinking.
嘿 听着 我在想
You had any more of them crazy dream leads lately?
你最近还做过什么疯狂的预言梦吗
I... I thought you didn't gamble anymore, Pops?
我 我以为你戒赌了呢 老爹
Yeah, that's what I thought, too,
是啊 我也是这么想的
but since you got The Gift, it's not really gambling,
但是既然你有这种"能力" 这就不能叫赌博
it's more like an investment.
应该说是投资
I don't know if I'd trust a hedge fund managed by Loose Craig.
我不确定能否相信瘸腿Craig管理的对冲基金
You know, you need to go ahead and play that video game, little girl.
你知道吗 你还是继续玩你的游戏去吧 小丫头
Now, listen, go ahead, take a little cat nap,
好了 听着 去吧 打个盹
and if it helps at all,
给你点提示
I'm looking for something that's related to the Broncos laying 6 1/2.
我想知道野马队能否领先6.5分
Well, I'm in.
好 我这就去
Uh, just let me get some NyQuil. My man.
呃 我先吃点感冒药 好小子
Jack, don't bother.
Jack 别忙了
It was all a fluke, Earl.
上次是侥幸而已 Earl
I lost big on those horses.
这些马让我输大了
They didn't win, place, or show.
它们没得冠军 没得亚军 甚至没进前三甲
Pork 'n' Beans never even made it to the starting gate.
Pork 'n' Beans根本没跑到起跑门
Just ran wild through the beer garden.
直接冲到啤酒园里去了
Wait, they didn't win?
等等 它们没赢吗
What happened?
怎么回事
You don't have The Gift, baby.
你没有"能力" 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
If you don't have The Gift, that means
如果你没有"能力" 那说明
I almost made a terrible mistake.
我差点酿成大错
Yep.
没错
You could've blown up your relationship with Lynette
你可能会破坏和Lynette的感情
over nothing.
赔了夫人又折兵
Oh, I got to go call her.
哦 我要给她打电♥话♥
Let her know I was thinking about her.
告诉她我在想她
Yeah, you do that.
好的 你去吧
Now, Jack, this is very important.
听着 Jack 这很重要
Don't you ever tell your dreams to anyone again.
以后别把你的梦告诉别人了
You hear me? That's cool.
你听到了吗 行啊
Not like I was super excited about it.
反正我也不是特别兴奋
Oh, uh, if you will excuse me,
哦 呃 抱歉我得先走了
I have to go call Mason
我要去打给Mason
and tell him it's safe for him to go to the zoo again.
告诉他去动物园是安全的
I knew The Gift wasn't real.
我就知道不存在"能力"这种东西
You sure?
你确定吗
Because sometimes,
因为有的时候
there's more magic in the world than you know.
世界上确实存在魔法 我们不知道而已
Dang, Grandma!
厉害啊 奶奶
So, if I looked up the names of those horses,
如果我查一下这些马的名字
would I see that they won?
我会看到它们赢了是吗
You could,
你可以去查
but just know
但记住
sometimes the best way to love someone
有时爱一个人的最好方式
is to lie to 'em.
是向他们撒谎
Oh, yeah.
没错
Nice bracelet.
手链不错
If you have to smell it, it's dirty.
如果你要闻的话 这是脏的
Don't worry, I'm not taking anything.
别担心 我不会拿任何东西
And I've convinced my roommates
我已经说服我室友
to let me sleep upright at the kitchen table.
让我睡餐桌上了
Junior, I just wanted to come down here
Junior 我下来只是想
to tell you that I love you,
告诉你我爱你
and I support you unconditionally.
我无条件支持你
I know it may not seem like it
我知道看上去可能不太像
because it has been really, really hard for me
因为对我来说真的真的非常难
to wrap my head around your decisions of late,
去理解你最近的决定
but I wanted you to hear it from me.
但我希望你能从我这儿听到这些话
Okay?
好吗
Okay, Mom.
好的 妈妈
And I know I've let you down a lot lately.
我知道自己最近让你很失望
And I put all of my eggs into a no-college basket,
我把所有鸡蛋放在一个"不上大学"的篮子里
and I kind of just kicked that basket right down the stairs,
我好像把那个篮子一脚踢下了楼梯
which was really stupid,
还挺蠢的
because I just put all of my eggs into that basket,
因为我把所有鸡蛋都放进那个篮子里了
and I really need those eggs, Mom,
而且我真的很需要那些鸡蛋 妈妈
because I believe in myself,
因为我相信自己
but things, they could go terribly.
但结果可能会很糟糕
They could go so bad.
结果可能会很坏
I mean, like "Starting to take SATs for rich kids" Bad.
很可能要沦落到"帮富二代♥考♥SAT"
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
Come here, sweetie.
过来 宝贝
Oh, it's okay.
哦 没事的
It's okay, honey.
没事的 宝贝
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表