Oh.
哦
...and we watch...
然后我们看
"Madam Secretary"...
<国务卿女士>
...until we fall asleep.
直到我们睡着
And to be honest, we haven't made it through an episode yet,
老实说 我们还没能看完一集
so we have no idea what this woman is the secretary of.
所以我们至今都没搞清楚这个女人到底是什么秘书
That's hilarious.
太好笑了
Oh, man.
哦 天
Uh, listen, I can't tell you how happy we are that we met you guys...
见到你们很高兴
Ohh! ...but, uh, we have an early morning.
哦 但我们明天还要早起
No! What? What?
不 什么 什么
Yeah. Sorry. Yeah.
是的 抱歉 是
Believe me, there is nothing like watching the sunrise
相信我 最美不过
from a board 100 yards from shore.
在离海岸一百码的甲板上看日出
It is like we are the only two people in the world.
那感觉就像这世上只有我俩
You guys have a good night. All right?
你们今晚玩得愉快
So great talking to you. Enjoy the sunrise!
和你们谈的很开心 享受日出吧
Thank you. We will.
谢谢 我们会的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Baby? Mm?
宝贝 嗯
I want to learn how to surf.
我想学冲浪
Dre...
Dre
You don't know how to swim. I don't.
你不会游泳 我不会
You hate the water. I do.
你讨厌水 是的
You have zero upper-body strength.
你上肢完全没力气
Okay, I don't want to learn how to surf,
好吧 我不想学冲浪
but I do want what Tanya and Lewis have.
但我想像Tanya和Lewis那样
I know, right? Come on. It's so sweet.
我知道 他们太甜了
It is. To have something that's just for us.
是啊 两人独有的东西
You know?
你知道吗
Dre, I want to watch the sunrise with you.
Dre 我想和你看日出
Baby, we would,
宝贝 我们会的
if only it weren't so early in the morning. It's so early.
要是日出没那么早就好了 太早了
** Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul *
*哦 节奏打起来 男孩们 释放我灵魂
** I wanna get lost... *
*我想迷失在
Thanks for being flexible.
谢谢你愿意换地方
I promise karaoke will be just as fun as Club Coronado.
我向你保证 卡拉OK和科罗拉多俱乐部一样有趣
Yeah, no problem.
没事
Are you sure Devanté's okay? It's kind of loud.
你确定Devanté没事吗 这儿还挺吵的
Uh, yeah, no, he's... he's fine.
呃 没事的 他很好
He can... He can sleep through anything.
他 他什么地方都能睡的
So... what's your song?
所以 你要唱什么
Oh, I-I don't know if I can get up there alone.
哦 我不确定我能一个人上去
Oh. I got you.
哦 我陪你
Why don't we, uh, do... "Crazy in Love"?
不如我们唱<为爱疯狂>吧
It's a great duet.
这是首很棒的对唱
Plus, we'll put our own little twist on it,
而且 我们可以来点小改动
and I'll do all the Beyoncé parts.
我来唱Beyoncé的部分
Junior. I'm not feeling so good.
Junior 我有点不舒服
Well, get Diane to take you back.
让Diane带你回去
I am working here!
我正忙着呢
She already left. She's worse than I am.
她早走了 她情况比我还糟
She ralphed in one of the plants.
她吐在盆栽里了
It's okay if your brother's sick and you need to go.
如果你弟弟病了 你可以先走的
Nah, he's fine.
没事 他没事
Just start practicing saying "So crazy."
我们开始唱"真疯狂"吧
Go back to the room and choke down a ginger ale.
回屋里去灌一瓶姜汁汽水
From the minibar? Yes!
拿小冰箱里的吗 对
Dad'll kill us.
爸爸会杀了我们的
Please take me back.
求你带我回去吧
All right.
好吧
You know what?
这样吧
Why don't we, uh, take this back to my semi-private patio?
不如我们把东西拿去我半私人的露台吧
We've got... Just find me tomorrow.
我们有 明天来找我
What... No, no. I-I can save this.
什么 不 不 我会想办法的
He's... He's fine. He's doing... He's doing great.
他没事的 他好得很
Jack?
Jack
Bow and I finally had a real vacation moment at Club Coronado,
Bow和我终于在科罗拉多俱乐部开始了真正的度假
and the next day, we tried to stay in it.
第二天 我们试图继续保持
Last night was so much fun, Dre.
昨晚真的很开心 Dre
I don't remember the last time that I saw you do the Running Man.
我都记不得你上次跳鬼步舞是什么时候了
Wow. Yeah!
哇哦 是啊
I did that? Ooh!
我跳了那个吗 哦
Oh, well, somebody had some fun.
哦 好吧 看来有人玩得挺开心啊
Oh, we had a ball.
哦 玩的可痛快了
Here comes the tall one. Oh, God.
高个的来了 哦 天
Guys, I don't think the twins are getting any better.
各位 我觉得双胞胎情况越来越糟了
Didn't I see Jack at breakfast this morning?
我不是今早还看到Jack在吃早饭吗
He ruined $100 worth of eggs.
他毁了价值100美元的鸡蛋
And I checked up on Diane,
而且我看Diane
and she was too weak to insult me.
她连骂我都没力气了
Jack and Diane just have a cold.
Jack和Diane只是感冒了
You got this.
你搞得定的
But... No buts!
但是 没有但是
Junior...
Junior
I go to the hospital, and I work my ass off,
我去医院 工作到累个半死
and then I come back home,
然后我回到家里
and I work my ass off for you kids,
照顾你们这些小鬼累个半死
but you know what?
但是你知道吗
My ass is done working itself off.
我已经受够了
Damn it, I love you.
该死 我爱你
Hey, babe? Hmm?
嘿 宝贝 嗯哼
Should we go to the restaurant tonight
我们今晚要不要去饭店
and spend stupid amounts of money on each other?
为对方乱花钱
Seafood tower?
海鲜塔怎么样
And truffle mac and cheese.
还有松露起司通心粉
Boom! Sorry, Junior. You're watching the kids.
喔 抱歉 Junior 你要照顾小朋友们
Tonight, Daddy's gonna get indigestion.
今晚 爸爸要积食啦
And Mommy's gonna feed Daddy Tums like they're grapes.
而妈妈要喂爸爸吃消食片 像喂葡萄一样
Begone! Au revoir!
滚吧 永别
Our romantic adult dinner did not disappoint.
浪漫成人晚宴没让我们失望
We were making the most of our quality time together.
我们充分地享受了在一起的时间
Oh, hey, babe. What?
嘿 宝贝 怎么了
Directly behind you... Okay.
在你正后方 好的
...there is a sister-wife situation.
那个男的有两个"妻子"
Stop it, Dre. Turn around.
不要这样 Dre 转身
Okay. Hold on. Ready? Right behind, right?
好吧 等下 正后方 对吗
Mm. Oh...
嗯 哦
Mm? No.
是吧 不
What? No.
什么 那不是
That is a husband, a wife, and a daughter.
那是丈夫 妻子和 他们的女儿
Fathers don't feed daughters oysters, Bow.
父亲是不会喂女儿牡蛎的 Bow
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I'm enjoying you so much right now.
我现在太喜欢你了
Oh, baby, I know. This is uncut Bow/Dre magic.
哦 宝贝 我知道 原汁原味的Bow/Dre魔法
Yes, it is. Ohh.
是的 哦
Makes me want to cut it into rocks and sell it near a school.
我甚至想把它做成摇滚乐 放到学校附近卖♥♥
Hey, babe. Yeah?
嘿 宝贝 嗯
Let's run away. Ooh.
我们远走高飞吧 哦
Let's go on one of those trips we've always planned on going to
我们去那些一直想去
but never got around to doing.
但从来抽不出时间去的地方旅行
You know what? Let's go to Paris.
要不这样 我们去巴黎吧
Yes.
好
Oui? Oui, oui.
好吗 是 是(法语)
We can plan it for our next Christmas break.
我们可以下个圣诞节假期去
Are you kidding me? Oh, my God.
知道吗 我的天啊
We could do New Year's Eve at the Eiffel Tower.
我们可以在埃菲尔铁塔上过跨年夜
Can you imagine Devanté with a little beret?
你能想象Devanté戴着一顶可爱的小贝雷帽吗
Stop it right now. Close every door.
别再说了 就这么定了
No. No. What?
不 不 什么
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表