Okay, great.
那好啊 太棒了
Well, you are going to be taking a dog for a walk...
那么 你要带狗狗去散步
Okay. ...giving a ride to the airport,
好 开车载人去机场
and doing an IKEA assembly.
然后组装宜家的家具
For the dog walk... Mmhmm.
遛狗的时候 嗯哼
...you are gonna want to keep an eye on Mr. Biggums.
你要睁大眼睛看好Biggums先生
He is a lot smarter than he looks. Got it.
他比看上去聪明多了 明白
And for the IKEA assembly...
然后组装家具的时候
Is it all on the phone?
是所有东西都在手♥机♥里吗
I'm a doctor, Junior. I got this.
我是个医生 Junior 我能搞定的
I can use a phone.
我会用手♥机♥
Yeah, my bad. Uh, here you go.
行吧 那我不说了 来
Oh, my God. Okay. Thank you.
天哪 行吧 谢谢你
So, good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运哦 谢谢
Go get 'em!
去拿下他们
That's my boy.
这才是我儿子
All right.
好嘞
ChoreBoar. Chore... Okay.
獾猪管家 獾猪 行
Nope, that's... Okay, that's the flashlight.
不是这 行吧 这是手电筒
Jack!
Jack
Come and help your mom!
过来帮帮你妈
The movie thing was a bust,
看电影那事儿是个打击
but I wasn't gonna give up trying to bond with Diane.
但我不打算放弃和Diane拉近距离
Hey.
嘿
You want to go to the trampoline park
你想去蹦床公园
and watch people get hurt?
去看别人受伤吗
No.
不想
I want to go to the mall to return a shirt,
我想去商场退掉衬衫
but there's a 30-day return policy,
但是要在30天内才能无理由退换
and today's day 31.
然而今天是第31天
So, I'm just gonna take a nap.
所以吧 我只好睡会儿午觉了
If I couldn't do something with her,
如果我不能"和"她做些什么
maybe I could do something for her.
那也许我能"为"她做些什么
Hey, I have 40 years' experience of watching my mother
嘿 我看着我妈在杰西潘尼百货
yell at customer service reps at JCPenney's.
对着客服顾问大吼大叫 已经有四十年的经验了
Grab your shirt. Get in the car.
拿起你的衬衫 上车
We're going to the mall.
我们一起去商场
While I was trying to solve Diane's problem,
当我在尽力解决Diane的问题时
Bow was doing the same for Junior.
Bow也在解决Junior的
So, Junior,
所以 Junior
you always bring your son with you
你载别人的时候
when you're driving people around?
都一直带着你儿子吗
Ah, yes, actually, I do.
啊 对 我都是这样的
We're really close.
我俩很亲的
I'm her little man.
我是她的小男子汉
Oh, can we offer you a loose mint or some tiny water?
哦 您需要淡薄荷糖和小支装的水吗
Uh, shouldn't you have turned left back there?
呃 你刚刚不应该在那左转吗
Oh, goodness. Oh, yeah.
哦 天哪 哦 对
You know what? I'm so sorry.
那个 真不好意思哈
Sorry, I'm new to this whole ChoreBoar thing.
抱歉 我是刚开始干这个"獾猪管家"的
Uh... I-I'm actually a doctor.
呃 我其实是个医生
Yeah, right.
是吗 好吧
No.
可不是嘛
I know, it's crazy, right?
我知道 挺不可思议的对吧
But, um, yeah, I'm an anesthesiologist.
但是 嗯 我是麻醉科医生
Mm. Sure.
嗯 这样啊
Maybe in your country.
可能在你的国家才是吧
My count... Hello?
我的国 喂
I'm in the car.
我在车里
No, it's a chick.
不是 是个小妞
I don't know... seven?
不知道啊 七分吧
A seven?
七分吗
Are you kidding me?
有没有搞错
Spit in his water.
在他的水里吐痰
Do it.
快
This is nice, huh?
这多好啊 哈
It actually is.
真挺好的
Being out of the car,
从车里出来
getting a little exercise,
活动活动
some fresh air.
还有新鲜空气
Well, you didn't have to carry a baggy for two blocks.
你又不用提着袋子走两个街区
Ooh. Looks like somebody's thirsty.
哦 有人好像口渴了哦
Yeah, I could use a good bottle of water right...
对 我现在能喝上大一瓶
No, the dog, Jack.
不 是狗啦 Jack
Here, hold this. Let me give him some water.
来 拿着 我来给他喂点水
Oh! No! Oh, God. Wait, wait, no!
哦 不 天哪 等等 别
Uh... No, no, no, no! No, no, no!
呃 不要 不要 不要
Go get him! Oh, God! Oh, oh, oh. Uh...
快追他 天啊 哦 哦 呃
Oh, Mr. Biggums!
哦 Biggums先生
Mr. Biggums!
Biggums先生
Mr. Biggums!
Biggums先生
All right. Let's just do this.
好吧 我们直接开始吧
Yeah, but, Mama,
嗯 但是 妈妈
I-I think this is supposed to be a bookcase.
我 我觉得这应该是个书架吧
We have put together your bookshelf.
我们已经把你的书架装好了
Mm. We did that.
嗯哼 我俩做的
Oh, yeah. Yep.
哦耶 对
Oh!
哦
Tch, tch, tch.
呲 呲 呲
You've been ChoreBoar'd.
獾猪管家 使命必达
Good God! That day was long.
我的老天爷 今天真漫长啊
Oh, the longest.
哦 最漫长的一天
I need a soak.
我得泡个澡
Being a ChoreBoar is hard. Mm.
当个"獾猪管家"可真难啊 嗯
Those people are rude,
那些人太没礼貌了
and the tasks aren't as easy as they seem. Mmhmm.
任务也没有看上去那么简单 嗯哼
And I think I hate dogs now.
我感觉我现在讨厌狗了
I don't know how Junior does it.
我不知道Junior是怎么做到的
Yeah. His life is hard. Mm.
对啊 他的生活好艰难啊 嗯
But not as hard as Mr. Biggums' life.
但是没有Biggums先生艰难
He's going to be on the streets.
他要流浪街头了
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
I walked into that mall
我走进那个商场
like a soldier walking into battle.
就像士兵走进战场
Operation "Return Your Daughter's Shirt"
行动计划 "退掉你女儿的衬衫"
"So She Lets You Into Her Life" was a go.
"以求进入她的生活" 只许成功 不许失败
Okay, hold on.
好 停一停
Wait right here.
在这儿等着
I got this.
我能搞定
Can I help you, sir?
先生 需要什么吗
Yes, I'd, uh...
对 我
like to return this shirt for my daughter!
想要帮我女儿退了这件衬衫
Oh.
哦
It's outside the 30day window. Mmhmm.
已经过了30天窗口期了 嗯哼
I knew you'd say something like that.
我就知道你会说这样的话
Please.
求你了
Please, you got to take this back, man.
求求你 你必须得拿回去 兄弟
I-I don't know what I'd do.
我不知道能怎么办了
My daughter's 13. Right?
我女儿13岁 你懂吧
She used to look at me like a god.
她以前都把我当上帝看
I feel like I'm losing her,
我感觉我快失去她了
and now I'm just some dude that can't get anything right.
现在我就是一个做什么都不对的男的
I'm begging you.
我求你了
If I don't get this money back,
如果我拿不回这笔钱
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I get it. Oh.
我懂 哦
I have a teenage daughter, too, man.
我也有个十几岁的女儿 伙计
She's got me in her phone as "Captain Dumbass."
她在手♥机♥里把我存为"笨蛋船长"
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表