Lauryn Hill 美国说唱歌♥手
Joycelyn Elders 前美国公众与卫生服务部指挥官
Mae C. Jemison 第一个进入太空的黑人女性
爽健 足部护理品牌
I'm a great dad. No, I'm the greatest dad.
我是个伟大的父亲 不 我是最伟大的父亲
If Nas and Michael Jordan had a baby that was a great dad,
如果Nas和迈克尔乔丹有一个将会成为伟大父亲的孩子
it'd be me.
那就是我
Tuition.
学费
Paid in full.
全额支付
Cash?
现金吗
I threw a little something extra in for you.
我在里面给你多放了点
Pah-pow!
啪啪
I support them academically.
我在学业上支持他们
Dad, I'm having the hardest time with algebra.
爸爸 我学代数遇到了最大的难关
Well, good thing you came to the math king.
好吧 幸运的是你找到了数学之王
If Nas and Michael Jordan had a baby that was great at math,
如果Nas和迈克尔乔丹有一个数学很好的孩子
it'd be me.
那就是我
And I'm always there for them when they need me the most.
而且我总是在他们最需要我的时候在他们身边
Hey, son. Yeah.
嗨 儿子 嗯
That street cat chased me up here again.
那只街上的野猫又把我赶上来了
Yeah, you're gonna have to stop walking around with meat in your pocket.
嗯 你不要再揣块肉在兜里到处走了
Hey, Bow!
嘿 Bow
Gonna need my ladder.
我需要我的梯子
I pride myself on being the GOAT of dads.
我骄傲地自诩为史上最棒的父亲
So, if there's something I'm not doing, it's news to me.
所以如果我还有什么没做 那就新鲜了
Good morning.
早上好
Dre Johnson, right?
你是Dre Johnson吗
Yeah.
是的
Vincent Broadnax. New dad here.
Vincent Broadnax 我是新来的爸爸
Oh! Hey, Vincent. Welcome, man.
哦 你好 Vincent 欢迎 兄弟
Always good to have another brother at the school.
在学校能有另一个黑人兄弟总是好的
Hey, if there's anything I can help you with,
嘿 如果有什么能帮到你的地方
I got your back.
我一定帮
Well, there is one thing.
好吧 是有这么一件事
Anything.
任何事都行
I'd like you to volunteer for the Valley Glen Give Back Day.
我想邀请你做格伦谷感恩日的志愿者
Nope.
不了
I thought he was going to ask me which teachers are racist.
我以为他会问我哪些老师种族歧视
Volunteer?
志愿者吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Volunteer?
志愿者吗
Come on, Dre. Hey!
拜托 Dre 嘿
It's gonna be fun.
会很有趣的
The Give Back Day carnival is a chance for our kids
感恩日狂欢节是给我们孩子一个机会
to see their parents getting their hands dirty
看到他们的父母们亲力亲为
and to do some good for our Valley Glen community.
做一些对我们的格伦谷社区有益的事
Hey, you know what, man? I'm really busy at work.
嘿 你知道吗 兄弟 我工作真的很忙
You know, client dinners, e-mails, reports.
你知道的 客户饭局 邮件 报告
I... You know how hard it is to get out from under all that stuff, right?
你知道放下那些事有多难 对吧
Well, actually, I'm a stay-at-home dad.
呃 其实我是一个全职爸爸
Oh.
哦
Okay.
好吧
That, um... Good for you.
那 嗯 挺好的
Yeah. You know, it's the best job I've ever had.
是啊 你知道 这是我做过的最好的工作
I know you're busy. Mm.
我知道你很忙 嗯
But don't you think it's important that
但你不觉得重要的是
dads stay involved in their kids' lives?
爸爸们深入参与孩子们的生活吗
Uh, you know, man? Hey, I'm cool, all right?
呃 你知道吗 兄弟 嘿 我挺好的 好吗
A-As a matter of fact, I'm overly involved.You know?
事实上 我过度参与了 你知道吗
M-My kids tell me to back off all the time.
我的孩子们总让我少管一些
All I'm saying is you can't get these years back,
我只是想说 这些日子一去不复返
and they go so fast.
而且时光如梭
I'm good.
我还是算了
All right, Josh, you have our undivided attention. Go.
好了 Josh 你现在有我们全部的注意力 开始吧
So, what's AT&T TV?
所以 什么是AT&T电视
It's the new premium TV service
这是新的会员制电视服务
for all your entertainment needs...
可以满足您全部的娱乐需求
W... Oh, no.
什 哦不
You guys aren't gonna believe this.
你们不会相信
This dad at school said I'm not involved in my kids' lives.
学校里有个爸爸说我不够深入参与孩子的生活
What? Me!
什么 我
Okay. Uh, Josh, you now have half of my attention.
好吧 呃 Josh 你现在有我一半的注意力
Oh. Okay. Great.
哦好 好极了
Uh, so, as I was saying, with AT&T TV,
呃 所以 正如我刚刚说的 有了AT&T电视
you can find what you love with a voice command.
只需要一条声音指令 你就能找到你喜欢的
For instance, to find "The Bachelor,"
比如说 想看<单身汉真人秀>
just say, "Play 'The Bachelor.'"
只需要说 "播放<单身汉真人秀>"
It's that easy.
就这么简单
Outstanding work, Joshua.
真优秀 Joshua
I just have one question.
我只有一个问题
Who does this dad think he is, Dre?
这个爸爸以为他是谁啊 Dre
I know, right?
就是说啊
Because I am super involved in my kids' lives.
我超级深入地参与了孩子们的生活
Guys, if I could just finish this... - Besides, I have a full-time job.
同志们 如果能让我说完 再说了 我有全职工作
My schedule is jampacked. Yeah.
我的日程表塞满了 对啊
I work a hundred hours a week.
我一周工作一百个小时
Oh, whoa. A hundred hours?
哇 一百个小时吗
It feels like it. Okay.
至少感觉上是这样 好吧
Meanwhile, this dude has all the time in the world to volunteer
与此同时 这哥们多得是时间可以去当志愿者
because he is a stay-at-home dad.
因为他是全职爸爸
Ha! I-I think you misheard that.
哈 我觉得你听错了
I think it's pronounced "Stay-at-home mom."
我觉得应该是"全职妈妈"
So was Mrs. Doubtfire.
Doubtfire女士就是
Hey, let's watch it on AT&T TV,
嘿 一起在AT&T电视上看吧
This guy is a stayathome dad? the new premium... Damn it!
这个男的是一个全职爸爸 新会员 该死
Yep.
是的
Is he under house arrest? Mnhmm.
他是被软禁在家吗 不是
Witness protection?
证人保护吗
Is he a ghost?
他是幽灵吗
Look, I work my fingers to the bone
你看 我含辛茹苦地工作
to provide an incredible life for my family
为我的家人提供美好的生活
while this dude goes goat yoga.
而这哥们还在和山羊一起做瑜伽
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm not gonna even let him get in my head.
我不要再想他了
Woo-sah.
呼撒
Let's all just take a break and order lunch.
让我们休息一下 叫午饭吧
That is a great idea, Dre.
真是个好主意 Dre
AT&T TV, eject three meat lover's pizzas.
AT&T电视 弹出三个肉食者披萨
Charlie, that's not how that works.
Charlie 不是这样用的
I understand.
我知道了
Eject three cheese pizzas.
弹出三个芝士披萨
They're cooking.
他们在做了
Hey, guys.
嘿 你们好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Oh!
哦
So, that's what Steve Harvey's been up to.
原来Steve Harvey最近在干这个啊
Anyway, I know you didn't get your flu shot,
话说回来 我知道你没有打流感疫苗
but the hospital just got restocked.
医院刚刚补好货了
Oh, okay. Cool. I'll make an appointment.
哦 好的 酷 我去预约一下
Oh, no, you won't.
哦不 你不会
Rainbow, why are you trying to inject my grandson
Rainbow 你为什么想要给我的孙子注射
with white people mystery chemicals?
白人的神秘化学物质
Oh, Ruby, please tell me you're not one of those people
哦 Ruby 请别告诉我你也是那其中之一
that believes in the conspiracy theories around the flu shot.
你竟也相信关于流感疫苗的阴谋论
Ruby, you need to get one.
Ruby 你也需要注射
You are in the demographic that is most likely to die from the flu, Ruby.
人口统计学中 你们是最容易死于流感的 Ruby
You're old.
你们老了
You don't need to repeat your Big Fluoride talking points to me.
你不用跟我来氟化物那一套
I know the government uses those flu shots
我知道政♥府♥使用这些流感疫苗
to shut up strong Black women...
来让强大的黑人女性闭嘴
Joycelyn Elders, Lauryn Hill,
Joycelyn Elders Lauryn Hill
the first Aunt Viv.
大姨Viv
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表