Is poetry something you might want to do?
你可能考虑诗歌♥吗
Uh, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
These poems are kind of... offensive.
这些诗挺 冒犯的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Well, I-I think most of them are about butts.
呃 我 我觉它们大部分都是关于屁♥股♥的
Mm.
嗯
But the worst is the one that
但最糟糕的是那首
that compares the struggle of apartheid in South Africa to a sloppy joe.
将南非种族隔离与茄汁肉末酱相提并论的诗
Son, the bread is society, and the sauce is injustice.
儿子 面包代表社会 酱料代表不公
How can you not see that?
你怎么就看不出来呢
So, is the hamburger meat White people or Black people?
那么 汉堡肉代表白人还是黑人呢
You don't get poetry.
你不懂诗歌♥
Find your own damn thing.
找自己的所爱去吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表