你说的"接管"是什么意思
I'm just saying, like,
我只是说
this group does what we do for
这个小组做的
not just a specific group of women,
不止是为了某特定群体中的女性
but for all women.
而是全部女性
Oh.
哦
Okay, Abby, when you say "All women,"
Abby 当你说"全部女性"
you mean, "White women."
你其实指的是"白人女性"
No, no, no. Yeah.
不 不 不是的 是的
Yeah, that's what you mean. That's what that means.
是的 你是这个意思 就是这个意思
Bow, you're talking to me like I'm the bad guy.
Bow 你说的像是我是坏人
I'm your friend. I just... Okay, you're asking me to choose
我是你朋友 只是 你要我选择
between being a woman and being Black.
到底是做女人 还是黑人
I don't have that privilege.
我没法选
No, I just... I feel like
不 我只是觉得
you're distracting from the bigger issue.
你让我们在重要问题上分心了
This is the issue.
这就是问题
I...
我
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna go.
好吧 这样吧 我走吧
Diane, sweetie, let's go. I think we should go.
Diane 宝贝 走吧 我们该走了
Oh, wait. All right, I'm gonna...
哦 等等 对了 我要
My coat is by the door.
我的大衣在门那
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
But, uh, good job on the doughnuts, though.
不过 甜甜圈真的不错
Like...
可以说
Ugh. Ruby.
呃 Ruby
Yes?
嗯
I hate to admit it, but
我不想承认 但
I think you might have been right.
我觉得你是对的
Luther Vandross 黑人蓝调歌♥手
About how Skinny Luther Vandross
关于瘦Luther Vandross
and Fat Luther Vandross are two different people?
和胖Luther Vandross不是同一人吗
No, about Abby.
不 是Abby
Oh, Lord.
哦 老天
It's just that we were both so passionate about the same issues
我们都太热衷于同一件事
that it covered up the fact that that group had a big old blind spot.
却忽视了这个小组有个巨大的盲点
Well, don't beat yourself up about it.
好了 别自责了
I mean, we've all been there.
我们都经历过
At least she didn't try to tell you
至少她没试图和你说
that Irish people were slaves, too.
爱尔兰人也曾是奴隶
Ugh.
呃
I really miss Tammy.
我真想念Tammy
Mm, she had the best seven-layer dip.
她的七层蘸料真是绝了
You know, Rainbow, you are looking at this the wrong way.
Rainbow 你这么想可就错了
Now, you're upset, you don't know who to trust.
你现在很难过 不知道该相信谁
But on the bright side... hey!...
但好事是 嘿
You're not a feminist anymore.
你不再是女权主义者了
Ugh, mm.
呃
Okay. Wow.
好吧 哇哦
I'm glad that is not my mama.
得亏这不是我妈
Yeah, and she's wrong because I am still a feminist.
嗯 她说错了 我还是女权主义者
Yes. It took me a long time to claim that word.
是啊 我费了好大劲才声明的
I'm not just gonna give it up. Damn straight.
我不会轻易放弃的 就是
I thought that group was different, and I'm bummed.
我以为那个小组不一样 但它让我失望了
Aww, I know this is hard, Bow.
哦 我知道这很艰难 Bow
But you're one of the strongest women I know.
但你是我认识的最强大的女人之一
Yeah.
嗯
Girl, my divorce was hard, too.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我的离婚也很艰难
I don't know how I survived that.
我都不知道我怎么撑过来的
Oh, we... we just gonna sit up in here
哦 难道我们就只能坐在这儿
and talk about how hard Bow has it?
讨论Bow的难处吗
You are no stranger to hard situations.
该怎样应对困境你已经不是新手了
So, what you gonna do about this one?
所以 这事你打算怎么处理
I turned my back for a second and the world passes me by.
我就转了个身 世界就路过我而去
How am I supposed to catch up?
我怎么追得上
It's nice to be out of touch.
追不上也挺好的
In about 10 years,
再过十年
you'll be able to really slide into sweet ignorance.
你就能悄然滑入幸福的无知中去
You know, you guys aren't the only ones with this problem.
其实不光是你们 我也有这个问题
What? Come on, man. You know all this stuff.
什么 拜托 这些你都知道
You're Generation Woke.
你是清醒的一代
Yeah, but, you know, it's still easy to get tripped up.
是啊 但还是会有失误的时候
I posted something on Twitter in support of LGBTQ people,
我在推特上发了些支持LGBTQ的东西
but I forgot IA, and now I am getting dragged.
但漏了IA 我就因为这个被拖累了
IA 双性人和无性恋
What's IA?
什么是IA
Uh, you're not ready to know yet.
呃 你还没准备好知道这个
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我就是想说这个
If a kid isn't up on all this stuff,
如果孩子都跟不上节奏了
what chance do I have?
我还能怎么办
You know, maybe there is no point.
也许这一切都没有意义
How many times have you had to explain
你工作中需要解释多少次
Black Lives Matter at work?
黑人的命也是命
Man, I lost count.
数不清了
Those guys, they... they should get it by now.
那些人 他们早该明白了
They should.
按理是的
But why do you think they don't?
但你觉得为什么他们不在意
Because every time it becomes uncomfortable,
因为一旦感到不适
they all start to tune out.
他们就不想理会了
Mm. And they have all the power.
是啊 他们拥有全部的权力
Mmhmm. So what are you gonna do?
嗯哼 所以你能怎么办呢
It's exhausting, son.
太累了 儿子
And it's... It's not even like I'm asking for a lot.
而且 又不是说我要求很高
Yeah. You know, I... I try to tell them
是 我想要告诉他们
what they can do to be better,
怎么做可以更好
and it's like they can't even wrap their head around it.
但他们根本不想考虑这事
Which sounds a lot like...
这听起来是不是很像
Me.
我
Hey.
嘿
Do men treat feminism like White people treat racism?
难道男人对女权主义的态度就像白人对种族主义一样吗
Mm.
嗯
So, men are the White people of gender?
也就是说 男人在性别上的地位相当于白人
Damn.
该死
I can't believe I have been White guy-ing these women all this time.
不敢相信我一直在种族歧视女性
Do I have any other blind spots?
我还有其他盲区吗
Oh, well, you're a terrible listener...
哦 你是个糟糕的倾听者
No, I'm good.
可以了
Pops, can you believe this kid?
老爹 你听这孩子说的
You know, it makes me glad I wasn't around enough
没赶上这时代来听你教我这些
for you to teach me any lessons.
可太让我高兴了
So, Bow decided.
所以 Bow决定
If she wanted a more inclusive group,
如果她想要一个更包容的小组
she'd have to build one from scratch.
她就得自己从头组建一个
So, these are the women who are going to save the world?
所以 这些就是要拯救世界的女性吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I wouldn't trust them to save me a seat.
她们能不能给我留座都难说
Oh.
哦
Everybody, let's get started,
大家 我们开始吧
shall we? Whoo!
来吧 哇哦
All right, you are all
好了 在座的各位
the founding members of L.A.'s newest activism group
都是洛杉矶最新的有色女性活动小组的
for women of color.
创始人
Ooh. Hear, hear. Because we know that allies are important,
哇 听啊 因为我们都知道盟友很重要
but we need to have our own safe spaces
但我们需要一个自己的安全区
where our voices matter.
来聆听我们自己的声音
Mom, when you put it like that,
妈 听你这么说出来
it doesn't sound totally terrible.
感觉也不赖
Diane, you're not buying this.
Diane 你不会相信这话吧
A group of five or more women should be a church meeting.
5个人以上的女性聚会就应该去教堂
Or a Mary Kay party.
或是一起买♥♥玫琳凯化妆品
Ruby, you don't think that women deserve equal pay?
Ruby 难道你不觉得女性应得到同等的薪水吗
They deserve more.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表