Prince和Bruno Mars 美国歌♥手
Kevin Hart 美国喜剧演员
Isaac Newton 物理学家
Martin Scorsese 美国导演
背景音乐
2025选秀名单
A father can make all the difference in his son's life.
父亲可以给儿子的生活带来很大不同
His presence, love, and dedication
他的陪伴 关爱和照顾
can mean all the difference
起着非常大的作用
when it comes to a child succeeding or failing.
关系到一个孩子的成功与否
If my dad had been there supporting my football dreams,
如果我爸爸曾经支持过我的橄榄球梦的话
there's no telling where I'd be today.
我如今可能前途无限
I think the Rams have a real good chance
我觉得公羊队今年很有可能
to win the title this year.
夺得冠军
That's your problem right there, Chip.
你这么说可就错了 Chip
First, the Rams' defensive line isn't gonna last all season,
首先 公羊队防线不会坚守整个赛季的
and second, they ain't got no ground game!
其次 他们的跑动进攻不行
Ground game? Yes, ground game!
跑动进攻吗 对 跑动进攻
You're worried about their ground game?!
你居然担心担心他们的跑动进攻
Huh? I can't hear you! They held the Patriots to 13 points!
我听不见你说的话 他们领先爱国者队十三分
I can't hear you, Chip! Since when...
我听不见 Chip 从什么时候开始
So it was important for me to do everything I could
所以我觉得我必须竭尽所能
to make sure Jack reached his full potential.
让Jack能发挥他的全部潜力
Again!
再来
Come on, man.
加油
Hey, guys, we're gonna be a while.
我们还得再打一会球
Find another way out of poverty.
你们去别处打吧
Oh, man, come on.
加油
Seriously?
认真的吗
Touch the line, son.
儿子 碰线
Faster!
快点
Finish strong! Finish strong!
用力投篮 用力投篮
All right!
好了
Good hustle, son! Good hustle.
儿子 投得好 好球
Why are you thirsty? You've barely moved.
你为什么口渴呢 你几乎没动过
My throat's dry from all the yelling.
我一直在喊 嗓子都快哑了
Looks like you still got some energy to burn.
看来你还有力气呢
Come on. More suicides. Go!
来吧 接着练 走起
Come on. That's it.
得了 就是这样
With all of our hard work, my coaching,
我们一起那么努力练习 我的指导
and Jack's natural talent, nothing was going to stop us.
加上Jack的天赋 绝对所向披靡 无人阻挡
Oh, there he is.
他回来了
Ha-ha!
哈哈
From Sherman Oaks, at Point Guard, Jack Johnson!
热烈欢迎来自谢尔曼橡树街的控球后卫Jack Johnson
I got cut.
我落选了
What?
什么
Oh. Oh, damn.
哦 哦 天哪
Oh. What?
哦 什么
Well, damn. What?
好吧 该死 什么
Jack got cut?
Jack没被选上
Yeah. Big-time.
是 好难啊
Just like sports to teach these young people...
就像运动教会年轻人的
life is not fair.
生活是不公平的
Man, is that true.
说得太对了
You guys remember when I got cut
你们还记得我高三时
from the field hockey team junior year?
没被曲棍球队选上吗
Really? No one?
真的吗 没人记得吗
Mom, you took me on a mother-son trip to Napa
妈 你还带我去纳帕来了个母子游
to make me feel better?
让我心情好点呢
Oh. Oh, is that what that trip was for? Yeah.
哦 哦 那趟旅行是为了这个 是
I thought that trip was for
我以为那趟旅游是因为你
when you accidentally wore Zoey's top to school.
不小心穿了Zoey的上衣去学校
Mm. That was Ojai. Oh.
嗯 那次去的是奥哈伊 哦
I needed a lot of cheering up during high school.
我高中时真的很需要鼓励
Yeah, you did.
是的
We saw a lot of California together, me and you. So much.
我们走遍了加利福尼亚很多地方 是很多
Okay, so what happened at tryouts?
选拔时发生什么了
It was terrible... for Jack.
对Jack来说 很糟糕
Personally, I found it delightful.
对我来说 我觉得可好玩了
Here. What?
看这 怎么了
Everything started out great...
开头挺顺利
but then it all fell apart.
后来就不行了
Ooh.
哦
Gotta watch out there, little buddy.
小家伙 在这里可得小心点
Oh! Ooh!
哦 哦
Come on, guys, we can't act all that surprised that he got cut.
别这样 我们不能对他落选这件事表现得如此惊讶
I mean, Valley Glen Prep has a monster basketball program,
格伦谷预科学校的篮球项目很厉害
and let's face it, Jack is, uh...
我们得面对事实 Jack
you know, he's... he's small for his age.
你知道的 他比同龄人矮
Jack is not small. I was his size when I was 9.
他不矮 我九岁时才像他那么高
Um... Jack is 13.
呃 Jack十三岁了
Damn, he's doomed.
他完蛋了
But don't feel bad.
别伤心
Being taller than your son is a blessing.
比儿子高是件好事
It's the natural order of things. Yep!
这是自然规律 说得对
I lost a lot of respect for you
Junior比你高时
when Junior got taller than you.
我失去了对你很大一部分的尊敬
He's not taller than me.
他并不比我高
Aw, buddy. What?
啊 兄弟 怎么
Diane, you got any more video of Jack getting freight-trained?
Diane 你还有别的Jack被撞倒的视频吗
I do not, but I do have one of a chase down block
没了 但我还有个追身盖帽的视频
that was magnifique.
那可真是精彩
Well, let's check it out. I'll just show you.
好吧 一起看 我马上放给你看
All right, okay, look, Jack may be undersized for his team now,
好吧 听着 Jack可能现在对他的队来说矮了
but he is due a growth spurt.
但他会长高的
Maybe we're not giving him enough milk.
也许我们没有让他喝足够的牛奶
This doesn't have anything to do with milk.
和牛奶没关系
The hell it doesn't.
谁说一点关系都没有的
He'd be dunking if all of your milk
如果你的牛奶不是用坚果弄的
wasn't made from... nuts.
他就能灌篮了
You're insane. What?
你疯了 什么
Our son is hurting,
我们的儿子心里很不好受
and do you know what he needs right now?
你知道他现在最需要什么吗
His mother.
他的妈妈
What he needs is a spot on the team.
他需要跻身篮球队
The wrong kid got the height.
怎么是你长那么高呢
W-What was that?
你说了什么
Sorry, couldn't really hear you from all the way up here.
不好意思 太高了听不见你说了什么
I'm really sorry you didn't make the team.
我对你没能选上感到很遗憾
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No, I'm good.
不用 我很好
Okay.
好吧
We don't need to talk about it.
我们不必谈
I can just sit here.
我可以坐在这里
Y-You know...
你 你知道
Yes, sweetie?
宝贝 怎么了
I think I just want to be alone.
我想一个人待着
Of course.
当然可以
Yeah.
好的
And even if I'm not here, I'm here.
就算我不坐在你屋里 我的心是和你在一起的
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Okay, sweetie.
好的 宝贝
I'm so much better at this than Dre.
我比Dre更擅长这个
I felt like my son got a raw deal
我觉得我的儿子在篮球队那里
with the basketball team,
受到了不公正待遇
so I called notorious basketball dad LaVar Ball.
我叫了臭名昭著的球爹LaVar Ball
It's all he cares about.
这是他很在乎的事
All right, ever since he was a toddler,
从他还是个孩子时
he's had a basketball in his hand.
他就总是手里拿着球
He wants it that bad.
他可想进队了
You know what it's like when your son loses, right?
你知道当你儿子输了时是什么感受 对吗
Oh, I don't! Big Baller never lost.
哦 不知道 Big Baller从来没输过
We started our own basketball league.
我们组建了自己的篮球俱乐部
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表