Mm. Interesting.
嗯 有意思
You know...
就是
it's no fun thinking about your kids playing in a sewer.
不再觉得自己的孩子在下水道玩耍多有意思
No. No. Or packing themselves sevendeep
不 不 或者七个人挤进
in a Pontiac Bonneville for a joyride.
一辆庞蒂亚克 博纳维尔车里兜风
Seems so dangerous.
感觉太不安全了
That's because it is dangerous, Dre.
因为就是不安全 Dre
But... you were a dumb kid.
但是 你小时候傻
Mm. You did stupid stuff.
嗯 你净做傻事
I did. But thankfully,
确实 但是谢天谢地
our twins are smarter than you,
我们的双胞胎比小时候的你聪明
so the hard part is us allowing them the freedom to make their own mistakes.
所以难就难在给他们犯错的机会
Like your mom did when you went to the game.
就像你去看比赛后 你妈妈做的那样
You know, I was gone for 11 hours that day.
我那天失踪了11个小时
Ugh. She must have been terrified.
啊 她肯定吓死了
Had she known where I was, she would have never let me go.
如果她知道我去了哪里 她绝不会让我去
Ha! She would have whooped your ass.
哈 她会抽你屁♥股♥
Yeah, she sure would.
是的 绝对会
You're not gonna tell her, are you?
你不会告诉她吧
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 亲爱的
Hey...
嘿
Bow, I'm serious.
Bow 我是认真的
My mama... she punches hard, Bow!
我的妈妈 打人很疼的 Bow
Yep. I...
是的 我
Come on, baby. Nope.
拜托了 亲爱的 没听到
Okay, you guys can go out every weekend,
如果你们想要出去
if that's what you choose to.
每周末都能出去
But you've got to stick together.
但是你们要在一起
That's great.
太棒了
Where should we go?
我们去哪儿好呢
Ooh, uh, what about that pizza place?
哦 啊 去那家披萨店怎么样
The one with the square slices and, uh, the meatballs.
就是卖♥♥方形披萨和 呃 肉丸
Ooh, I love that place. Yeah.
哦 我喜欢那里 我也
Wait, why did we stop going?
等等 为什么我们都不去那里了
I don't know. There might be an issue.
我不知道 也许有点问题
What? I went there late one night,
什么 一次晚上很晚了 我去了那里
and they were out of Parmesan, so...
他们没有帕尔马干酪了 所以
I'm banned. Seriously?
我被禁止进入了 不会吧
Should have known. What?
早该知道 什么
Picture on the wall and everything.
我的照片贴在墙上了 还有别的
Hold on. Hmm?
等等 怎么了
Is that why we don't go to the day spa?
因为这样 才不去日间水疗中心的吗
Refused to take off my shirt.
不想脱掉上衣
Farmer's market?
农市场呢
Apparently, I over-sample.
看起来 我试吃太多了
Uhhuh. What?
啊哈 什么
You can go to all those places without me.
你可以不和我一起去啊
I'm going to!
我是这么打算的
You should. Your dad is a dummy.
你应该如此 你们爸爸是个憨憨
And take my picture off the pizza wall when you get there.
要是你到那儿了 把披萨店墙上的照片拿下来
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表