No, not exactly.
对 不知道
No. But, but, but, but, but, but, but...
不知道 但是但是但是
our children are on an adventure in Los Angeles.
我们的孩子正在洛杉矶进行一场冒险
Okay. And that's that we wanted.
好的 这正是我们想要的
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
That... That... That... That's exactly what we asked for.
这 这 这就是我们想要的
Yep. That's it. Mmhmm.
没错 就是这样 嗯哼
Okay. So, everything is okay as long as they're home by 5:00.
只要他们五点能回家 就不会有问题
Yeah. Okay.
没错 好的
Right. Right. And at 5:01, we call the police.
没错 没错 5点01分没回 我们就叫警♥察♥
4:59, and the fire department.
4点59分 还有消防部门
Okay. All right. Yes.
好的 没问题 好
Whenever we do find these kids, uh,
等我们找到他们两个
I'm going to Best Buy and get me a new phone.
我会去百思买♥♥给自己买♥♥部新手♥机♥
Tracking me. Okay. What...
跟踪我是吧 好的 什么
My kids were off God knows where having an adventure.
我的孩子们在不知道什么地方进行着冒险
Since there was nothing I could do about it,
既然我对此束手无策
I went about my business.
我开始做我的事情
But Bow was still out here stone-cold tripping.
但是Bow还在着急地转来转去
Okay, call me back.
回我的电♥话♥
Listen, I'm not worried, sweetheart.
听我说 我不是担心你们 宝贝
I just want to know if the dry cleaner's
我只是想知道干洗店的墙上
still has that autographed picture up on the wall of Robert Guillaume.
是不是还挂着Robert Guillaume的签名照片
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好的
Call me back. Okay.
回电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay, Bow? What?
Bow 怎么了
All right, a few minutes ago, you told me if their phone's dead,
几分钟之前 你告诉我如果他们手♥机♥没电了
they're not gonna answer.
他们是不会接电♥话♥的
So, just relax like me. Okay.
所以 像我一样放松就好了 好的
All right, I don't need to know
好吧 我不需要知道
about things that I can't control. Like,
那些我没法控制的事情 就像
I don't need to know who shot JFK.
我不需要知道谁射杀了肯尼迪
I don't need to know if there are aliens in Area 51.
我不需要知道51区是否有外星人
And I do not need to know where our children are.
我也不需要知道我们的孩子现在在哪
Then why do you keep checking the laptop?
那你为什么还要一直刷新电脑
Because I don't know where my children are, Bow! - Exactly.
因为我不知道我们的孩子在哪 Bow 没错
All right, everything was fine until I knew what was going on.
好吧 在我知道发生了什么之前 一切都还好
If you weren't tracking them,
如果你没跟踪他们
I would be left in the dark, like parents are supposed to be.
我理应像普通家长一样什么都不知道
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!
哦 哦 哦
Are you blaming this on me?
你在怪我咯
Because you are the one
因为是你
who forced our kids out of the house on an adventure!
硬要孩子出门冒险
They were first-timers.
他们是第一次
I sent them on a local adventure.
我让他们在家边上冒险
Mm. No.
嗯 不
You know what, Dre? What?
你知道吗 Dre 什么
Maybe their phones aren't dead.
可能他们的手♥机♥还有电
Maybe they are just underground in the sewer,
可能他们就在下水道里
where you told them to go!
你要他们去的地方
We're home. Oh, my babies!
我们回来了 哦 我的孩子
Oh, my babies! Babies, I love you!
哦 我的孩子 孩子们 我爱你们
Now, where the hell were you?!
好了 你们他妈去哪儿了
Uh, what do you mean? We're back early.
呃 什么意思 我们提早回来了
You guys didn't stick to the plan.
你们没有按照计划来
You were supposed to have lunch,
你们本来应该去吃午饭
pick up my sweater,
再去拿我的毛衣
and come right home! Mmhmm.
然后直接回家 嗯哼
Wait, we were?
等等 我们本来
Yeah. Were you tracking us?
是的 你在跟踪我们吗
Well, apparently, your mama is tracking everybody
很明显 你们的妈妈在跟踪每个
that lives in this house. I can't believe you guys.
住在这栋房♥子里的人 我不敢相信
This was your idea. We didn't want to do any of this.
这是你提出来 我们原来根本不想去
Sorry.
抱歉
We... We freaked out. We were... We just...
我们 我们吓坏了 我们 我们只是
But we're so glad we went. Mm.
但是我们还好去了 嗯
What? Okay, so you'll never believe this.
什么 你们肯定想不到
We got on the bus, went all the way to Hollywood,
我们上了公交 去了好莱坞
and we got off right in front of the wax museum.
然后在蜡像馆前下了车
Because we wanted to take pictures with wax T-Pain.
因为我们想要和T-Pain的蜡像合个影
Mm-hmm. And guess who we saw there.
嗯哼 猜猜我们在那里看到谁了
Who? Real TPain.
谁 TPain真人
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是的
He was going to a movie premiere right up the street.
他要去一个电影首映 就在那条街上
He let us walk on the red carpet with him,
他让我们和他一起走红地毯
and he also gave me this. What?
而且他还送给我这个 什么
Oh. He told me to tuck it in on the bus.
哦 他让我坐公交时 把它塞进衣服里
Yeah. And if you hadn't kicked us out of the house,
没错 如果不是你赶我们出去
none of this ever would have happened.
我们也不会遇到这些
This was one of the best days ever. Yeah.
今天是有史以来最棒的日子之一 没错
Can we have another adventure tomorrow?
明天我们能再去探险吗
Uh...Sure. Knock yourselves out.
啊 当然 玩到尽兴吧
Yeah. Great.
好啊 太好了
Well, we only have to take five different buses to get to the beach.
我们只需要坐五辆公交就到沙滩了
Which basically means we live at the beach now. Mm.
差不多相当于我们家就在沙滩上了 嗯
Oh. Thank... Thank you.
哦 谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Yeah.
是谢谢你们 是的
All right. I like it.
好的 我喜欢它
Huh.
哈
They're a lot more confident now. Mmhmm.
他们现在自信多了 嗯哼
There it was.
这就是了
The independent kids I'd always wanted.
我一直想要自我独♥立♥的孩子
So why was I scared?
所以我为什么惊慌
Were you bluffing, or did you have a straight?
你在诈唬我 还是你真有顺子
I'm not gonna tell.
我不会告诉你的
Hey, Josh.
嘿 Josh
I'm sorry.
对不起
I messed up.
我搞砸了
Charlie really got in my head with all that talk
Charlie说的话一直留在我脑海里
about sucking up to you so he can get a good review,
他说他拍你马屁来拿到好评
and I couldn't... Wait, wait, wait.
而我不能 等等
Is that why Charlie's always bringing me gifts?
这就是一直以来Charlie送我礼物的原因吗
He told me he celebrates year-round Kwanzaa.
他跟我说他是庆祝一年一度的宽扎节
Yeah, that's not a thing.
是的 没有这回事
I mean, regular Kwanzaa's barely a thing.
我是说 大家都不怎么过宽扎节了
I always thought that, but never felt like I could say it.
我总是这么想 但没说出来过
That's probably a good idea.
不说出来比较好
Look, Charlie is shockingly good at his job.
听着 Charlie工作表现非常杰出
That's why Stevens lets him come in on the weekends to cook his grits,
所以Stevens才允许他每周末在公♥司♥煮粗玉米粥
and that's why I give him a good review.
这也是我给他好评的原因
And that's why I'm gonna do the same thing for you.
所以我也会给你好评
'Cause you're great at your job, Junior.
因为你的工作表现也很棒 Junior
Wow. Um... I don't know what to say.
哇哦 啊 我不知道说些什么了
Thanks.
谢谢
Eh, you don't need to thank me. And...
嗯 你不需要谢我 而且
maybe I did come on too strong.
可能我也过于强人所难了
I'm just not used to having someone at the office who returns my texts.
我不习惯和手♥机♥聊天的人共事
Ah, come on, man.
啊 拜托
You send the best emojis.
你发的表情包最赞了
Aw, thank you.
啊 谢谢了
Once I figured out how to change the race on the thumbs up,
自从我知道怎么换点赞表情的颜色
I knew I was onto something.
我就知道我打开了新世界大门
Ah. That's why you send black emojis.
啊 怪不得你发黑人表情
You know...
你知道的
I've been telling that Clipper tickets story for years.
我讲洛杉矶快船门票的故事很多年了
By putting myself out in the world, I exposed myself to some things that
通过走出家门 我接触到了一些
I never would have seen otherwise.
在家里不可能遇到的事物
Yeah. That's what we want for our children.
是啊 我们也希望自己孩子经历这些
Yeah, but in all these years,
是啊 但是这些年来
I never saw it from my mother's point of view.
我从来没有站在我妈的角度看问题
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表