你认真的吗
Well, they said they'll be in touch.
好了 他们说会和我们联♥系♥的
We did it!
我们成功了
We are now in the mayo-nasty business.
我们现在已经是疯狂蛋黄酱的合作伙伴了
Hey, Mason.
嗨 Mason
This is him?
他就是吗
Hi!
嗨
I've heard a lot about you.
我可是听过很多你的事迹
Sasha is very protective.
Sasha是个保护欲很强的人
I just wanted to say I'm sorry
我只是想来跟你说声对不起
for how I treated you in front of the team.
因为我在篮球队面前对你太过分了
It was wrong.
那是不对的
Walk with me.
和我一起走走
Are you sure? It's okay.
你确定吗 没关系的
If you hurt him again, I'll hurt you.
如果你再伤害他一次 我就伤害你
Again, I'm sorry.
再一次向你道歉
I loved "Detective Pikachu"!
我超爱"大侦探皮卡丘"的
Him wearing that little detective hat was hilarious.
它戴着那个小侦探帽太好笑了
Where did they find a hat that small?
他们从哪找到那么小的帽子的
It's CGI, Jack.
那是CGI动画 Jack
And you shunning me helped me find
还有你躲着我让我找到了
a whole new group of people to play Pokemon with.
一大帮可以陪我玩精灵宝可梦的新朋友
Girl people.
女生朋友
I want to play Pokemon with girl people.
我也想和女生朋友一起玩精灵宝可梦
Sorry, Jack. Gotta catch 'em all.
对不起了 Jack 得把"她们"都抓住
Mason's getting attention from girls?
居然有女生注意到Mason了
Hmm. That doesn't make me feel anything at all.
哼 我的内心毫无波动
I dealt with the fallout from the mayo pitch all day.
我一整天都在消化给疯狂蛋黄酱推销失败这件事
But I still couldn't laugh about it
但我还是不能一笑而过
by the time I told Bow.
在我告诉Bow的时候
So, you lost... A mayo account,
所以你失去了一个蛋黄酱账户
and you still think
而你依然觉得
that your job is as important as mine?
你的工作和我的一样重要
Okay, this isn't funny, Bow. Okay.
好了 这可不是在开玩笑 Bow 好吧
I don't know if I can balance
我不知道我能不能平衡
being Junior's dad and his boss at the same time.
同时当Junior的爸爸和老板的角色
Having him work there may be more trouble than it's worth.
让他在我这里工作的好处也许不值得这些麻烦
No, Dre.
不 Dre
You can't throw this away.
你不能把这一切都放弃了
You have what I have always wanted
这可是我一直梦寐以求的
Back then... I could've been the first lady doctor.
从前 我本可以当第一女医生的
That's how all your fantasies end.
你的所有幻想都是这个结局
Look... Dre. Hmm?
听着 Dre 嗯
It's taken you this long to get to this place with Junior.
你花了这么长时间才能和Junior缓和关系
This is the best your relationship has ever been.
现在可是你们关系最和谐的时候
What? Are you gonna throw it away over one bad day?
难道你要因为这一天的失败就扔掉这一切吗
Look, what if it's not just a bad day?
万一这不只是失败的一天呢
What if it's a bad week? So?
万一是失败的一周呢 所以呢
What if it's a bad month? So?
万一是失败的一个月呢 所以呢
I don't know what to do, Bow. W-What would you do?
我不知道该怎么办Bow 你会怎么做
Oh! I am so glad that you asked!
哦 很高兴你来问我
This is an easy one for me, Dre. Mmhmm?
这对我来说很简单 嗯哼
Talk to Junior!
去跟Junior谈谈
Figure this out!
把这事搞明白
Because I think he wants this to work out
因为我觉得他也和你一样
just as badly as you do.
希望这事能成
You're right. Mmhmm.
你说的对 嗯哼
That's... great advice.
这真是 一个好建议
Well, I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
And I do enjoy working with the boy.
而且我确实很喜欢跟那孩子一起工作
Mm.
嗯
You know, kind of like...
你知道的 那感觉有点像
when a dog is licking your face.
狗狗在舔你的脸一样
What? Sweet, yet disgusting.
啥 甜蜜又有点恶心
Hey!
嘿
There's my king of closure!
这不是我的了结之王吗
Ha ha!
哈哈
Can I help you with anything else?
我还有什么能帮你的吗
Hell no!
没有了
I'm not taking advice from you ever again.
我再也不会听你的建议了
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生了什么
Lynette got my package, and then she texted me
Lynette收到了我的包裹给我发了短♥信♥
to say that I came off sounding thirsty. Oh.
她说我听起来很饥渴 哦
Said I should've thrown the robe away
她说我应该直接把袍子扔了的
because she stole it from the Langham Hotel.
因为她是从Langham酒店偷来的
That explains the "L."
这倒解释了那个"L"
And she got the nerve to call me dramatic.
而且她居然有胆子说我戏太多了
She got off a whole lot of emojis.
她发了一大堆表情包
Oh. Really rubbed it in.
哦 真是伤口撒盐
I feel worse now than I did when I found the robe.
我现在比我找到袍子时都难受
Oh. Pops, I-I'm... I'm so sorry.
哦 老爹 我 我真的太抱歉了
Well, you should be. You give terrible advice.
你就应该抱歉 你的意见太糟糕了
Now I got to go upload
现在我得去网上发
shirtless pictures of myself on the Internet,
我半裸上身的照片了
show people I'm not desperate.
让人们知道我没有那么绝望
Ah... Oh, I don't think that's a good I...
啊 哦 我觉得这可能不是个好
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
Hey.
嗨
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I was expecting you.
我知道你会来
So, am I fired?
所以 我被解雇了吗
No.
没有
But I do have bad news.
但我确实有个坏消息
I'm gonna always be your dad.
我永远都会是你的爸爸
Why is that bad news?
这为什么是坏消息
Because I can't compartmentalize
因为我不能兼顾
being your father and being your boss,
做你的爸爸和你的老板
and I know that's a problem for you.
而且我知道这困扰着你
No, Dad, stop. I'm the one who owes you an apology.
不 爸 别说了 应该是我跟你道歉的
I realize now you weren't daddy-ing me.
我现在才知道你不是在溺爱我
You were just looking out for me. Mm.
你只是在照顾我 嗯
I should've took your advice about Marie.
关于Marie的事我应该听你的来着
Yes, you should, because...
你确实该听 因为
that meltdown was not a good look.
那个崩溃的场景真是不好看
Tell me about it. Mm.
还用你说 嗯
And I know I complain, but if I'm honest...
我知道我老是抱怨 但是实话实说的话
I love the perks of working with you.
我喜欢跟你一起工作的特殊待遇
Mm. I know that someone at my level
嗯 我知道我这个水平的人
would never be allowed to pitch a client.
是不允许给客户推销的
And the look on Josh's face when you gave me his fries?
还有你把Josh的薯条给我的时候他脸上的表情
Mmhmm. I've never felt so powerful.
嗯哼 我从来没觉得自己那么强大过
And I will try to
我会努力更加
respect our boundaries much better,
尊重我们之间的界限
and if you fall, I'm gonna pick you up,
当你跌倒的时候 我会把你拉起来
whether it's work or not.
不管是关于工作还是其他
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 爸
Now, I know we're at home,
现在 我知道我们在家
but I got a work-related question.
但是我有个关于工作的问题
Shoot.
问吧
Where does Charlie go when he says he's grabbing lunch
Charlie说他去吃午饭的时候到底去哪了
but he's gone for six hours?
他一去就是六个小时啊
Charlie has been trying to get on "The Price is Right"
Charlie想上 "价格猜猜看"这个节目
for years now.
已经好几年了
Oh.
哦
"Charlie Telphy! Come on down!"
"Charlie Telphy 下来吧"
Junior, your failed romance with the client
Junior 你和客户失败的恋情
was just the wake-up call we needed
正是我们需要的警示
to update our code of conduct.
我们该升级自己的管理了
Now, does anybody have any requests before we finalize?
好了 在我们结束之前还有人有要求吗
I want a waterbed for a desk.
我想要一张水床当桌子
Okay, Charlie, that doesn't fall under the code of conduct,
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表