剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
'cause she's having a little psychotic breakdown?
-玛莎 -在
- Martha! - Yes?
我要破门而入了
I'm gonna break the door down.
-妈妈 别这样 -一 二
- Mom, don't do this. - One, two...
-妈妈 -三 我进来了 玛莎
- Mother! - Three. I'm coming in, Martha!
哦 玛莎
Oh. Oh, Martha.
-什么 我很好 -别这么对我
- What? I'm fine. - Oh, don't do that to me.
你还好吗
You're okay?
-我完全没事 -谢天谢地
- I'm totally okay. - Oh, thank god.
-你还好吗 -并不好 玛莎
- Are you okay? - Not really, Martha.
这让我很不舒服
It triggered a whole thing.
你知道 我和疯子有过交集
You know, I've got history with crazy people.
让我们离开这里吧 把风扇打开
Oh, let's get out of here. Turn the fan on.
-奇普 -妈妈
- Oh. Chip! - Mom.
我的天哪 别再这么吓我了
Oh, my god, don't scare me like that.
你没事吧 奇普
Are you okay, Chip?
-没事 -你还好吗
- Fine. - Are you okay?
-还好 -好的 奇普
- Yeah. - Okay, Chip.
孩子 给我一瓶柯克兰和一个克朗代克雪糕
Get me a glass of Kirkland and a Klondike bar, kid.
-好的 -可以吗
- Okay. - Will ya?
-玛莎 关门 -好的
- Martha, shut the door. - Oh. Whew.
等等 你为什么在里面自言自语
Wait, why were you talking to yourself in there?
我只是练习向巴斯克兹夫人
I was just practicing my pitch
推销好市多的商业会员卡
to sell Mrs. Baskets a Costco executive membership.
亲爱的 我已经有商业会员卡了
Oh, honey, I've got the executive membership.
我有好市多提供的每个会员卡
I've got every membership ever offered by Costco.
不过你这样真贴心
It was sweet of you, though.
打扰到你我感到很抱歉 巴斯克兹夫人
Well, I'm sorry to have bothered you, Mrs. Baskets.
我并不是故意吓唬你的
I didn't mean to freak you out in there.
没事
No bother.
我只是在工作上有很大的压力
I'm just under a lot of stress at work right now,
因为我如果不能推销出这些商业会员卡
'cause if I don't sell one of these executive memberships,
我会被炒鱿鱼的
I could lose my job.
如果发生了 我会真的
And if that happens, it's gonna be really,
真的很难向老板交代
really hard on my boss.
你要来一口吗
Would you like a bite?
或许我可以买♥♥一张商业会员卡
Well, maybe I can buy an executive membership.
你没有会员卡吗
You don't have a membership?
-没有 -我的天哪
- No. - Oh, my god.
那你怎么支付得起
How can you afford that?
我会想办法的 玛莎 我会想办法
I'll figure it out, Martha, I'll figure it out.
我来付吧
I'll pay for it.
我买♥♥一个会员卡给奇普
I'll buy a membership for Chip.
真的吗
Really?
我们这样就两全其美了
We'll kill two birds with one stone.
你不会被炒鱿鱼
You won't lose your job,
然后奇普会学着怎样合理规划支出
and Chip will learn some responsibility about spending.
因为在好市多你可以省钱
'Cause at Costco, you save money.
谢谢你 巴斯克兹夫人
Wow. Thank you, Mrs. Baskets,
还要感谢你 奇普 我真的很感激
and thank you, Chip. I really appreciate it.
别 别这么说
Oh, don't... Don't mention it.
-不 真的 -这真不算什么
- No, really, it... - It's not that big of a deal.
-我真是感激不尽 -别说了 玛莎
- I really appreciate it. - Shut up, Martha.
艾迪 那个
Eddie! Where's, uh...
-艾迪 那个... -你那个脸上画着蛇的
- Eddie, where's, um... - Your freaky deaky protégé friend
-奇葩学徒朋友吗 -是的
- with the snake paint face? - Yeah.
他接受了你的建议
Uh, he took your advice.
很好 我想给他这个
Oh, good, yeah. I was gonna give him this, uh...
他找到工作了
He got a job.
等等 在哪里
Wait, where?
然后二号♥单给您
And a number 2 for my man.
非常感谢 荷西酱马上给你送来
Thank you so much. Horsey sauce right off to your side, man.
喂
Hey, man!
奇普 看着我
Chip, look at me.
都是因为你 哥们
It's 'cause of you, man.
这都因为你
It's 'cause of you, come on.
为什么
Why?
那边的男人是个好人
That man right there is a great man.
他是我的导师
He was my mentor.
教会了我一切
Taught me everything I know.
改变了我的生活
Changes lives.
热烈的小丑友谊
Mad clown love.
欢迎来到阿比 有什么能帮到你的
Well, welcome to Arby's. What can I get you?
你觉得他们是怎么做炸卷的
How do you think they make a curly fry?
是不是把那些切成卷卷的
Do they cut 'em curly or...
我想他们应该有 像那种螺旋式的刀
Um, I think they have, like, a spiral knife maybe.
螺旋式的刀
A spiral knife?
我不确定
I am not sure.
这真是个好主意 如果你看见了 帮我选一把
That's a fabulous idea! If you ever see one, pick one up for me.
好的
Okay
没有比能自己做出炸卷
There's nothing that would
更让我开心的了
make me happier than make my own Curly fries.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表