剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Because you told everyone in volleyball practice
-当众骂我是马脸婊的 -萨拉...
- that I was a horse-faced bitch. - Wow. -Sarah...
-我要拿着吗 -你...到他了
- do I need to hold it? - You should... he should have the Koosh.
好吧 玛莎
Yeah, okay, Martha.
我不需要 为什么我们要用这个玩意儿
I don't want to use... why are we doing this Koosh thing?
不好意思
Sorry.
好吧 我犯了个错误
Look, I'm... I made a mistake.
我的计划根本行不通
I... I planned this out wrong.
我没有父亲 我没...
I didn't have a dad. You know, I didn't... I didn't...
他在我出生后不久就走了
I had him for a couple years.
我觉得 父亲 这个角色
I think, you know, fatherhood, in general,
不是那么好当的
is, uh, tricky.
当你... 我们还是打道回府吧
When you... we should... We're gonna leave.
好吗
Ready?
准备好了吗 走吧
Are you ready? Let's go.
你确定不要点儿什么吃吗
Hm! Are you sure, you don't want someting to eat?
这的汉堡超赞
The burger is delicious.
不用了
I'm fine.
那来一杯加州红酒怎么样
What about a glass of California wine?
不用
No.
他们说加州的比法国佬的好喝
They say California wine is better than French wine.
谁说的
Who say?
索诺马山谷
Uh, Sonoma Valley.
-是吗 -你听说过酒乡吗
- Oh, yeah? - Have you heard of wine country?
-没 -今天周三
- No. - And you know it's Wednesday.
买♥♥两杯送一杯
Two for one.
酒有优♥惠♥
Wine is two for one.
我不要买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
I don't want two for one.
-不要吗 -不
- No? - No.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥还差不多
I want one for one, you know?
这里不能还价
Well, you can't beat the price.
我觉得这个小镇和巴黎相比相形见拙了 是不是 佩内洛普
I suppose this town pales compared to Paris, huh, Penelope?
巴黎已经过时了
Paris is outdated.
巴黎人都很悲观 还种族歧视
People are pessimist, uh, idiot racists.
"贝克菲尔德"给我感觉还是个很不错的地方[此处口误,佩内洛普的英语不好]
But "Bakerfield" Is a breeze of fresh air for me.
-是吗 -没错 可我喜欢这里
- Yeah? - Yes. I like it.
你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I like?
-什么 -佩内洛普·巴斯克兹是个不错的名字
- Hm? - Penelope Baskets for a name.
不 你知道的 别这么叫我
No, I'm not taking the name, you know.
-不行吗 -叫我佩内洛普·埃伯特好了
- No? - No. It's Penelope Ebert.
那你是埃伯特·巴斯克兹
So you'll be Baskets-Ebert?
奇普没和你说我们的事吗
Uh, Chip didn't tell you about our arrangement?
什么
Hmm?
我们不是为爱结婚的
You know it's not really marriage for love so much.
我是为了绿卡
It's more for the green card.
那这事 你父母怎么想
Hm. How do your parents feel about that arrangement?
我管他们呢
I don't care.
我们很少见面
I don't see them, you know, so much.
我父亲只负责给我寄钱
My father send me money,
除此之外 我们就没有联络了
but other than that, no contact.
所以你就要夺走奇普的一切
So you're just gonna take Chip for everything he's got?
把他榨干
Bleed him dry?
没有 我只跟我爸要钱
No, I bleed my father dry.
不过 奇普这个人
But, uh, Chip is more, uh,
就像个宠物狗
you know, like a little puppy.
一直粘着我 明白吗
Follow me around. You know?
他喜欢这样
And he's okay with it, you know?
他要能接受现实多好
If he choose not to accept reality,
这不是我的错 对吧
it's not my fault, is it?
好吧 这不稀奇
Well, I'm not surprised.
奇普永远不知道什么才是对他最好的
Chip's never known what's good for him.
我觉得说开挺好的哈
Well, I'm glad we cleared that up, huh?
我保证你的小伙伴
I'll bet your friend will think twice
再偷你的排球服的时候会三思而行的
before she steals your volleyball jersey again.
是我偷了她的排球服
I stole her volleyball jersey.
什么 你们搞什么
What? That was what this was about?
-没错 -真是浪费时间
- Yeah. - What a waste of time, then.
玛莎的油费记你账上了 记得找她要
You owe Martha gas money. Make sure she pays you gas money.
你就不能向你妹妹学学吗 难以置信
Why can't you be more like your sister? Unbelievable.
我天 这车里阴气太重
Oh, god. There's too much Estrogen in this car.
小甜心 你还好吗
Sweetie, you okay?
今天糟透了
Today was awful.
为啥
Why?
我在戏剧社排练的时候跳了一段舞
I did a dance in drama and...
结果所有人都嘲笑我
Everyone laughed.
所有人嘲笑你
Everyone laughed?
真想看看你怎么跳的
I gotta see this dance.
伯母 这可不是我住的地方
Oh, this is not my apartment, Mama.
把心放回肚子里 我们就随便看看
That's okay, honey. It'll just take a second.
这是您祖上什么人吗
Oh, is this an ancestor?
奇普的父亲 纳撒尼尔
Chip's father Nathaniel.
不是吧
No.
他在戴尔和奇普13岁的时候走的
Dale and Chip were 13 when it happened.
半夜里接到电♥话♥
I get a call in the middle of the night.
纳撒尼尔走在桥上 不小心失足落水
Nathaniel had accidentally fallen off that bridge
他只是在欣赏河两岸的风景
while admiring the river.
第二天早上我不得不和孩子们解释
I had to explain it to those kids the next morning.
我不知道我怎么熬过来的
I... I don't know how I got through that.
戴尔很坚强 他挺过来了
You know, Dale was fine. He got over it.
这件事没给他留下什么阴影 他像铁氟龙一样坚强
Nothin' sticks to that kid, he's like Teflon.
但是奇普
But Chip.
他没能跨过那个坎儿
I didn't think he was gonna make it.
-他把自己封闭起来
- He shut down.
后来有一天他放学回家
And then one day he came home from school,
他说"我自学了玩杂耍"
he said, "I taught myself how to juggle."
从那以后他天天带着一根护身棒
And from then on he had a tiny life preserver.
我以为他会好起来
I knew he'd be okay.
他应该向前看 但他一直没有
I know he should move on, but he never will.
他一直都是个敏感的小孩
He was always a sensitive kid.
所以我把你带到这里
So I need you here and now
你要向我保证
to promise me
你不会伤害这个敏感的孩子
that you won't hurt that sensitive kid.
巴斯克兹妈妈
Mama Basket...
我还能玩出啥大花样来
You know, I can't do any more damage.
我在车里等你
I wait for you in the car.
我要一本巴黎的黄页
Yes, I need a listing in Paris.
法国那个巴黎
That's in France.
水晶 你知道吗
You know, Crystal, the thing about laughter
笑声这回事
is that sometimes it can be really hard
有时很难分清楚
to tell the difference between
别人是在嘲笑你
when people are laughing at you
还是在跟你一起笑
versus when they're laughing with you.
-我觉得这次是... -他们是在嘲笑她
- I think that in this case... - They were laughing at her.
他们是在嘲笑你
They were laughing at you.
-是吗 -是的
- They were? - Yeah.
不过没关系
But it's okay. That's fine.
可我不想让他们笑我
But I don't want them to laugh at me.
水晶 你得知道
Here's the thing, Crystal.
你跳舞跳得不好
You're... you're not that good of a dancer,
现在你知道了
but, uh, now you know.
下一次你起来跳舞的时候
So the next time you get up there and dance,
你就乱跳一通 当他们笑的时候
just do it even worse, so when they're out there laughing,
你就能享受他们的笑声了
you can enjoy it.
因为那些笑声是对你的奖赏
Because those laughs are yours.
不属于他们 只属于你的奖赏
Not theirs. They're yours.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
所以不管将来发生什么糟糕的事
So no matter what terrible thing happens in your life,
都不用担心 因为你只是在开玩笑
it doesn't matter because you're in on the joke.
明白了吗
You see?
嗯
Uh, yes.
晚饭吃什么
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表