剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
from Austin, Texas, for my show tonight.
我希望你们知道
And I want you to know
今晚你们一定会乐翻的
that you're about to have your socks blown off.
女士们 先生们 小丑巴-巴-巴-斯克兹
Ladies and gentlemen, b-b-b-b-Baskets the clown!
快啊 巴斯克兹 该你上了
Come on, Baskets. Get your butt out here.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
今晚没什么可以期待的了
You can put your socks back on.
等等 我们来这里干嘛
Wait. What are we doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
科迪 洛根
Cody, Logan.
奇普 你来这里干什么
Chip. What you doing here?
兄弟 我们刚吃了肉 请你吃个热狗吧
We just took some meat, dude. Get a hotdog.
你想来个热狗吗
You want a hotdog?
不用 非常感谢
No, I'm good. Thank you very much.
-玛莎 你呢 -不 我不用
- Martha, you? - No, I'm okay.
她...我们不吃热狗
She's... we're good with hotdogs.
听着 我来这里是想告诉你们
Um, look, I came by here to tell you that, um...
妈妈真的很爱你们
Mom really loves you guys.
她真的为你们所有的成就感到骄傲
She's really proud of all your accomplishments,
她一直都以你们为傲 以后也会
and she always has, she always will.
但是
But, uh...
她很郁闷 她为你们回来做了很多准备
She's bummed that you guys had a visit planned
但你们却让她很失望
and then you bailed on her.
我安慰不了她
I can't cheer her up,
戴尔当然也没法让她开心
and Dale certainly can't cheer her up
因为他是个怪人
because he's so weird.
不过我觉得你们应该给妈妈打个电♥话♥
But I think that you guys should call Mom.
打给她好吗
All right? Call her
因为她爱的是你们两个
because it's you two that she loves
而且真的很以你们为傲
and she's really proud of,
我和戴尔完全没办法
and there's nothing that Dale and I can do about it.
她不喜欢我们
She doesn't like us.
我很抱歉巴斯克兹家
I'm sorry about you guys being adopted
收养了你们俩
into this Baskets family situation.
我知道我们的家境不太好
I know it's not the greatest situation to be in.
但是...
But, uh...
还是打给妈吧 好吗
Just call. Call Mom, okay?
或者给她写信 在推特上加她
Or write her. Hit her up on Twitter.
就按你们平时玩的 都行
Whatever you guys do, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好 太好了
Cool. Cool.
-回见 -回见 玛莎
- Bye, guys. - Bye, Martha.
-回见 奇普 -回见
- Peace out, Chip. - Peace out.
还记得我们做甜甜圈的事吗
Uh, remember when we made doughnuts?
我正睡着 你们却在厨房♥里
And then... I was sleeping and you kids were in the kitchen...
然后我差点把背都摔断了
And I almost broke my back. Man.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
我真的很想你们 孩子
Oh, I miss you kids.
-我们也很想你 妈 -很想
- We miss you, Mom. - We do.
噢 奇普 你起来了
Oh. Hey, Chip, you're up.
你赢了小丑先生没有
Did you win Mr. Rodeo?
没有
No.
科迪和洛根来了
Cody and Logan are here.
-你知道吗 -好 他们肯定...
- Oh, yeah. You know what? - Good. They must...
他们很忙 乐队里事儿特多
They're busy, they're in the band,
可他们再忙也会回家
but they're not too busy for family.
他们再忙也会来看我们
They're not too busy for us.
他们还带来了熊掌杏仁饼
They brought us bear claws
和鲜榨橙汁
and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
不错啊
Good for them.
是啊 还给你留了很多
Yeah. And there's plenty for you.
很多 孩子
Plenty for you, kiddo.
慢慢享用
Enjoy.
每个人都有水了吗
Everybody got a water?
奇普 你有了吗
Chip, you got a water?
玛莎 你有了吗
Martha, you got one?
有了 很好喝
Yeah, it's great.
我一般喜欢冰的 但是常温的味道也很好啊
Usually I like it chilled, but it's delicious.
妈你啥时候还要就跟我们说
When you need more, Ma, just let us know.
我们会给你送来
We'll send it to you.
瓶子真漂亮
And the bottle's so pretty.
有没有觉得啊
Isn't it?
如果让阳光透过瓶子
If you put the light through that,
噢 天啦
oh, my god.
我要放点瓶子在窗台上
I might put some in the window.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表