剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
What did she say?
噢 没什么 这是我儿子奇普
Uh, nothing. And this is my son Chip.
-你好 奇普 -嗨 奇普
- Hi, Chip. - Hi, Chip.
玛莎的父母 你们好
Hello Martha's parents
是的 玛莎的父母
Yes, Martha's parents!
他打探你母亲的情况已经很久了
He has been sniffing around your mother for quite some time!
这个女的是谁
Who is this woman?
我不知道
I don't know.
她是 我朋友的妈妈
She's, uh, my friend's mother.
没错 我们应该和你们坐一起
Mm-hmm. We should sit with you.
-不 -不 我们坐这边
- No. - No, we're here.
-我们没事 -我们应该坐一起
- We're good. - We should sit together.
-你不觉得这样很棒吗 -是的
- Don't you love this idea? - Yeah.
我们实际上有关系
We're practically related.
-这想法糟透了 -坐一起很好啊
- That's a bad idea. - It'll be fun.
今天是复活节呢
It's Easter.
我们只需要挪一下...玛莎 搭把手
If we could just move it... Martha, help out a little.
-好 抱歉 -天啦
- Okay. Sorry. - Geez.
妈妈 想我帮你吗
Mom, want me to help you with that?
我们是新朋友 我们会互相了解的
We're new friends, and we'll get to know each other.
-噢 天啦 -爸爸 起来一下
- Oh, god! - Dad, get up.
-这是加重过的吗 -噢 天啦
- Are these weighted? - Oh, my goodness.
你都跑起来了
Oh. You'running.
你站起来会死吗 布鲁克斯先生
Would it kill you to stand up, Mr. Brooks?
我自己站不起来
I can't do this by myself!
-好的 妈妈 -对不起 妈妈
- Okay, Mother. - Sorry Mom.
-我没办法... -好吧
- I can't do this... - Okay.
奇普 我觉得你应该坐这里
Chip, I think you should sit here.
-好吧 -挨着玛莎坐
- Okay. - Next to Martha.
谢谢你 奇普
Thank you, Chip.
-他真是有礼貌 -他是我最喜欢的儿子
-Isn't he polite? -He's my favorite.
别告诉其他儿子
Don't tell the others. Ha ha ha!
能给我们拿点水吗
Oh. Can we get some water? Uhh.
我可以给你做个芝士煎蛋卷或者火腿煎蛋卷
I can get you a cheese omelet or a ham omelet.
还可以放点培根在里面
Probably some bacon in that.
或者再做个墨西哥煎蛋
I can get you huevos rancheros.
那不错
That'll be cool.
-听上去不错 -好吧
- That sounds good. - All right.
我喜欢你的马尾辫
I like your ponytail.
我妹妹也扎马尾辫
My sister has a ponytail.
-是吗 -是的
- Does she? - Yeah.
我在考虑留一根马尾辫
I was thinking about getting one,
但是那样看起来像我妹妹
but I might look like my sister.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
什么意思
About what?
我不知道
I don't know.
能不能给我拿煎蛋卷 拜托啦
Can you just make my omelet, please?
好的
Yes.
这是你的中辣...
And here is your spicy medium...
给你
Uh, here you go.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
用冷辣椒做的
Cold peppers coming through.
不知道用餐结束以后这些甜品会怎么处理
Huh. I wonder what happens to all this when it's over.
不用回答我 我家冰箱满了
Don't answer that, our freezer's full.
我们是卫理公会派教♥徒♥
Well, w're a mathodist, trough and throug...
我称之为天主教之光
Catholic lite, I call it.
你是什么教派
Yeah, and what are you?
路德教会
Lutheran.
路德教会
Lutheran.
是的 路德教会
Yeah. Lutheran.
我特别喜欢路德派的音乐
I like the music especially.
音乐
Oh, the music, yeah. Ha ha ha.
我喜欢你父母 我告诉过你吗
Oh. I love your parents. Did I tell you that yet?
他们人很好
They're pretty great.
他们很贴心
They're so sweet.
我得出去了
I got to get out of here.
-什么 -我得出去
- What? - I need to get out of here.
你能不能坐下来呆五分钟
Can you sit down for five minutes?
-我已经坐过了 -五分钟
- I have been sitting down. - Five minutes.
你知道你在教堂对我做了什么吗
Do you know what you did to me at the church?
你知道你有多让我尴尬吗
Do you know how much you embarrassed me?
我能不能...我想去撒尿
Can I just... I want to go pee.
把灯开了又关的在那闪
Flicking the lights off and on.
我能不能...
Can I just go...
那是什么意思 摩斯码吗
What was that, morse code?
我当时是想告诉你一点事情
I was trying to let you know something.
我能去撒尿吗 可以吗
Can I just go urinate, please?
今天是复活节 拜托 让我省心点
Easter. Please. Give me a little break.
实际上 我能不能...
Actually, can I...
我真的要去洗手间啊 行吗
I really need to go to the bathroom, okay?
他不需要去洗手间
He doesn't need to go to the bathroom.
-我真的需要... -他不需要
- I do need to go to the... - He doesn't.
他一直都这么说
This is what he says all the time
因为...我也不知道什么原因
because... I don't know why.
也许你能告诉大家为什么
Maybe you could tell everybody why.
也许你能给我们点提示
Maybe you could give us a clue.
你有另一个秘密生活吗
Do you have a secret life?
亲爱的 我没明白
Honey, I... I don't understand.
你是在跟这个小伙子交往吗
Are you going with this boy?
不 奇普已经结婚了
No. Um, Chip's married.
嘘 玛莎 拜托
Shhh! Martha please!
结婚了
Married!
他告诉你 他结婚了吗
Did he told you he is married?
是啊
Yeah.
他可能是这样告诉你的
He probably told you that
好让你不要纠缠他
so you'd quit sniffing around on him.
-其实我真的结婚了 -什么
-Well, actually, I am married. - What?
我结婚了
I am married!
我有很多事情你都不清楚 妈妈
There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Mom.
-你结婚了 -是的
- You're married? - Yeah.
还有什么我能告诉的呢
What else can I tell you?
我抽烟
I'm a smoker.
我抽烟 你觉得这件事怎么样
I'm a smoker. What do you think about that?
我从37岁开始就在抽烟了
And I've been smoking since I was 37.
你是想在复活节搞死我吗
Do you want to kill me on Easter Sunday?
你就是想搞死我吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
我是成年人 我想干嘛干嘛
I'm an adult, and I can do whatever I want.
这就是作为成年人的我 好吗
So this is me being an adult, okay?
什么情况 我没搞懂
What's going on here? I don't know.
我猜应该是奇普的妈妈不知道
I guess, uh, Chip's Mom didn't know
他和一位在法国遇到的女士结婚了
that he married a lady he met in France,
我貌似说漏嘴了
which I kind of spilled the beans on.
-法国 -玛莎 你闭嘴
- France? - Martha, please be quiet.
她是法国人
She's French?
法裔加拿大人吗
French-Canadian?
不是 她就是法国的法国人
No. She's French-France.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
对不起 奇普 我犯傻了
Sorry, Chip. I goofed.
没错 你犯傻了
Yeah, you did goof.
你这辈子都在犯傻 你知道么
But your whole life's a goof, you know?
还带着你犯傻的爸妈一起
You've got your goof parents with you, too.
天啊
Gosh.
别说了 别说了
Just stop this. Just stop this.
别说了 别再发神经了
Just stop this. Stop this madness.
天啊 奇普
Jesus, Chip.
先生 不好意思
Excuse me, sir.
这里不能吸烟
You can't smoke in here.
他不会抽的
He's not going to smoke.
稍等一下 好吗
Just give me one second, okay?
没错 你不可以在这里吸烟
Absolutely. You just can't smoke in here.
-这里不能吸烟 -实在抱歉
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表