剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
That's good.
我想我还是自杀得了
I guess I should just kill myself.
听起来是个计划 在那停一下
That sounds like a plan. Take a left here.
好
Okay.
我可以煮这些热狗
Oh, I guess I could boil these hot dogs.
你知道他们有专门煮这个的锅吗
Do you think they have a designated pot for that?
问得好 我去问下萨拉
That's a very good question I'll go ask Sarah.
而且每个人都恨你 因为你是荡♥妇♥
And everyone hates you. Because you're a slut, okay?
-萨拉 -你听明白了吗
- Sarah. - Do you understand?
对不起 我打扰你了吗
I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?
没什么 没事
Nothing. It's fine.
好吧 玛莎有个关于烹调方面的问题
Okay, good. Martha has a question about her boil.
所以
So, eh...
你怎么了
What's going on?
我朋友凯莉正在毁掉我的生活
My friend Kelly is ruining my life.
怎么可能 这是什么意思
Well, how so? What do you mean?
她让我所有的朋友都反对我
She's turning all my friends against me,
我现在只想自杀
and now I just want to kill myself.
萨拉
Oh, Sarah.
听着 通常自杀不是解决方法
Look. Suicide is not the answer, usually.
反正没人会在意
It's not like anyone would care anyways.
我相信会有人在意的
Well, I'm sure somebody cares, I assume.
一切都好吗
Hey, is everything okay?
玛莎 说话声音小一点
Martha, keep your voice down, please.
学校里的每个人都恨我
Everyone at school hates me.
你♥爸♥是怎么帮你的呢
Um, well, how would your dad handle the situation?
他只会把事情搞得更糟
Make things worse.
的确
Well, that's true.
他会使情况更乱
He would make things worse.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
有好消息和坏消息
There's good news and bad news.
坏消息是 你的爸爸很烂
The bad news is your father stinks.
但好消息是 我是你的叔叔啊
But, uh, the good news is that I'm your uncle,
我能帮你
and I can do something about it.
而且我会帮你的 好吗
And I'm gonna do something about it. Okay?
奇普
Um, Chip.
是跟热狗有关的吗
Is this about the hot dogs?
不是
No.
什么事 我正在劝我想自杀的侄女
What is it? I'm talking to my suicidal niece.
听着 对不起 我总忽视我的直觉
Look, I'm sorry, I usually ignore my instincts...
-你是该忽视 -但我认为
- You should. - But I just think that
这种情况下 你不该插手
in this case, you should leave this alone.
老派的袖手旁观的玛莎
Good old-fashioned do-nothing Martha.
萨拉 来吧 出发了
Sarah. Come on. Let's go!
看看这个
Oh. Look at this.
太适合你了
Oh, that's perfect for you.
我也要一件
I'm gonna get one, too.
我喜欢这超♥市♥
Oh, I love this place.
我喜欢在这里迷路
I'd love to get lost in here.
这里很棒是吧 法国有这种超♥市♥吗
Wouldn't it be something? Do you have this in France?
还没有
Not yet.
我就知道
I didn't think so.
止胃酸神器
Ah. Acid reducer.
这玩意儿特好用
This stuff is a life saver.
在法国有不同包装的吗
Uh. Do you have multi packs in France?
我们不像你们吃这么多药
I don't think we take so much medication in France like you do.
好吧 真可惜
Oh, well, that's a shame.
奶酪球
Oh, cheese balls.
奇普小时候只吃这玩意儿
It's the only thing Chip would eat as a child.
我都懒得和他争
I got tired of fighting him on it.
早中晚我都给他吃这个
I gave 'em to him for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
超好的节食餐
Nice diet for your kids, huh?
他发胖了 但我帮他减了肥
Oh, he blew up, but I helped him get the weight off.
我一直支持奇普
I always supported Chip.
跟其他小孩相比 他需要更多关心
He needed more attention than other kids.
但我一直支持他
But I always supported him.
甚至是当小丑的那段时间
Even during this clowning phase.
要做一个好母亲很难
It's hard being a good mother.
一块五买♥♥二两多的热狗
I mean, $1.50 for a quarter pound hot dog
还有饮料 很棒[法语]吧
And a drink. Très bien, right?
你有什么事
Can I help you?
你好 你的女儿凯莉
Yes, hi. Um, I think that your daughter Kelly,
对我们的萨拉说了一番话
um, may have exchanged some words with our Sarah here,
然后事情就变得很糟
and it got a little heated, you know?
我们可以进来
And, uh, is it possible to come inside,
好好谈谈吗
and maybe chat about it,
来杯柠檬汁 笑一笑
have a lemonade, have a laugh,
顺便解决这个事情
and maybe figure this thing out?
好的
Okay.
所以
So, um,
我们就开门见山吧
let's just maybe cut to the chase here.
姑娘们 或许我们可以先谈谈
Um, girls, maybe we'll just start talkin' about
为什么你们讨厌对方
why you don't like each other.
萨拉 你先开始好吗
Sarah, you want to start?
凯莉PS了一张我的照片
Uh, Kelly photoshopped a picture of me,
-放到图享上 这让我 -我把那张照片放在网上
- put it on Instagram and it made my... - I posted that photo
是因为你告诉卡尔森老师
because you told señora Carlson
你很担心我
that you were worried about me
-因为我看起来像怀孕了 -做你的好朋友
- because I looked totally pregnant. - Sorry for being
很丢脸 我很怕你
a good friend. I was scared for you.
也许我们需要一个发言球
You know, maybe we need a speaking koosh.
-这主意不错 -反正
- Oh, I like that idea. - And anyways,
我只跟卡尔森老师说过
I only talked to señora Carlson
因为我很生气 你和梅兰妮自己去
because I was mad that you and Melanie
"forever 21"[当下美国最火的时装品牌]应聘工作不叫上我
applied for jobs at forever 21 without me.
我身上没带玩具球 你有吗
I don't have a Koosh on me. Do you have one?
弗兰克 亲爱的
Frank, honey.
玩具球
Huh? Koosh?
-是的 -我不知道那是什么
- Yeah. - I don't know what that is.
-那是... -像是个...
- It's a... it's a... - It's like a, uh...
外形像是用橡胶或其他做成的豪猪
It looks like a porcupine made out of rubber or something.
像是个毛茸茸的球
It's like a fuzzy ball and, um...
但不是真的毛茸茸 而是像刺猬那种 但是软毛
It's not really fuzzy, it's spiky but soft.
你可以说有一点毛茸茸
You could call it fuzzy a little, and it...
看上去比这个更毛茸茸
It looks more fuzzy than it is.
它叫玩具球 橡胶做成的
It's called a Koosh. It's a rubber thing.
看起来像很大的猫玩具
It sort of looks like a big cat toy.
像是可以拍打的球
Like, uh, something they would bat around.
关键是 如果球在你手里 你就可以发言
And the thing is, if you're holding it, you're allowed to speak.
有人家里用这个吗
So, did anyone else's family do this?
没有
No.
两天前
Well, like, two days before that,
你和马尔娜说只有丑女才喜欢"forever 21"
you told Marna that forever 21 was for skanks.
你为什么要针对我
Why are you being so mean to me?
你想我死给你看吗
Maybe I should just kill myself.
-那你死啊 -行了 行了
- Maybe you should. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
好了 姑娘们
Okay, okay, okay, guys.
玛莎 你干嘛呢
What are you doing, Martha?
知道吗 我还真有个玩具球
You know, actually, I do have a Koosh.
迷你的
It's a mini.
玩具球 呵呵
Oh, Koosh. Yeah.
我认识那球
I know what that is.
你可以拿在手里 放好 扔
Okay, so you can start. Ready, set, go.
呵呵 梅兰妮肯定懒得理你
Well, like, Melanie didn't want to work with you
因为你告诉詹姆斯和维克多
after you told James and Victor
我衣柜里有一盒避孕套
that I had a pack of condoms in my locker.
我不说他们也早知道了
They already knew anyways,
而且那是因为你拿走了我的排球运动衫
and that was after you stole my volleyball jersey.
是你先发短♥信♥给乔希和卡门
Because you texted Josh and Carmen
说我坏话的
that I was a bad person.
是你先在排球训练的时候
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表