剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
-我能问个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
我怎么知道自己是不是有糖尿病
Uh, how could I tell if I have diabetes?
你最近有没有觉得特别累呢
Have you been excessively tired lately?
没有 不是很累
Not really. I don't think so.
-没有吗 -我看上去有糖尿病吗
- No? - Do I look diabetic?
不 你一点不象
No. You don't look at all...
妈
Ma.
你的小便频率呢
Uh, how about frequent urination?
多久一次吗
Well, how frequent?
-很频繁吗 -是啊
- Is frequent? - Yeah.
-玛莎 -怎么
- Hey, Martha? - Yeah.
你能在这里待会儿吗 我要回去拿点东西
Can you stay here while I go grab something?
好 要我帮你去拿吗
Okay. Do you want me to get it?
-我自己去 -好吧
- I got it. - Okay.
那你每天尿几次
So how many times are you urinating a day?
大概十二次半
Like 12 1/2.
[法语]现今
Aujourd'hui,
人都应该有乌龟般的
le monde a les yeux de la tortue !
眼睛
tortue !
哦 乌龟
Oh, a turtle.
-那是只乌龟 -当然
- It's a turtle. - Of course.
我知道你有脑子 先生
Tu as un cerveau, Monsieur?
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
去为下周一做个练习
Vous pratiquez pour lundi,
你们牵着乌龟围着圣母院去散步
vous et votre tortue va marcher autour de l'abbey
你们要慢慢地走
Il est nécessaire de bouge lentement.
这样你们才能观察全部的景色
Comme ça, vous regardez tout... tout !
天空啊 绿树啊
Le ciel, ah! Les arbres, oh!
天啊
Oh, my god.
你在这里表演有许可吗
Vous avez un permis pour jouer ici ?
你说什么
Uh, pardon ?
你的许可证在哪里 让我们看看
Il est où votre permis là ? Faites voir.
-我的朋友... -有问题吗
- Uh, my friend... - Il y a de problème?
对 他显然没有许可证
Oui, visiblement il y a pas de permis là.
你的许可证呢
Ton... ton permis ?
我...听不懂
I'm... I'm sorry?
你的许可证
Your permit.
哦 许可证 我是自♥由♥职业
Oh, permit. No, I'm freelance.
我不需要许可证
I don't need a permit.
他不知道法国的规定
Non, il connaît pas les règles françaises !
别拿他的东西 别
Laisse tomber! Non, laisse tomer.
我不需要许可证
I don't need a permit.
怎么回事
Qu'est-ce qui se passe ?
你不能这么做 这样不行
Mais vous pouvez pas faire ça, nan mais ça va pas !
你别走 留在这里
You stay. You stay here.
我要求去美国大使♥馆♥
I demand to go to my embassy!
我们要去哪儿 我不认识你们
Where are we going? I don't know you people!
干杯
Cheers.
-祝大家健康 -健康
- Santé. - Santé.
来吧
Voilà.
真精彩 佩内洛普
Bravo, Penelope.
我想说太精...
I got to say that was so...
佩内洛普
Penelope, Penelope.
你最近见过你父亲吗
Vous avez ...votre père? ...une deuxième fois?
-什么 -你老爸
- Quoi ? - Oui, oui, votre père.
拜托了 给你...
S'il vous plait? A notre...
-打扰一下 小姐 -不会吧
- Excuse me, miss. - Oh, no.
-小姐 -不行
- Miss? - No.
等一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
让我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你想跟我出去
You want to hang out with me,
跟我套近乎 谈论我的父亲
meet me, talk about my father,
挖出他的鞋穿几号♥ 血型是啥
know his shoe size, blood group,
然后就要见他
and just, uh, be with him for some time
加入他的乐队吧 你就要这个
or play in his band? Oh. That's what you want:
加入他的乐队 你是个乐手吗
Play in his band. You a musician?
抱歉 我不懂你的意思
I'm so sorry. I don't understand what you mean.
我不是我父亲
I'm not my father.
你父亲 我不明白你在说什么
Your father? I don't know what you're talking about.
我根本不认识你父亲
I don't know anything about your father.
我父亲 你不正拿着他的唱片么
My father. You're holding his record.
这是你父亲吗 这家伙
This your father? This guy?
是啊
Yes.
我根本不认识这货
I don't know anything about that guy.
谁在乎这家伙 我是来找你的
Who cares about that guy? I came to talk to you.
我想认识的是你
I wanted to know who you are.
刚才我听到你唱歌♥了 所以来找你
I saw you singing, and I wanted to meet you.
好吧
Okay.
你叫什么
What are you called?
奇普
Chip.
奇普
Chip?
像小鸟叫吗 吱吱的
Like a birdie? Cheep-cheep?
没错
Yeah.
奇普·巴斯克兹
Chip Basket.
奇普·巴斯克兹
Chip Basket.
我叫佩内洛普
Okay, I'm Penelope.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
帮我拿着吉他
Take my guitar.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你来巴黎干什么
What do you do in Paris?
你知道博佐吗
Do you know who Bozo is?
博佐[1940-1960年代美国著名的小丑角色]
Bozo.
女士们先生们 莫里斯骑士奖获得者
Mesdames et Messieurs, le vainqueur du prix Morice Chevalier,
为法兰西文化作出卓越贡献的
pour sa contribution à la culture française :
让·埃伯特先生
Monsieur Jean Eber.
我拿了点酒
Got us drinks.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
D'accord.
谢谢你带我来这里
Thank you for bringing me here.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你是我认识的人里
You're the only person I know
唯一一个不想拍我老爸马屁的人
who's not licking my father ass.
不 我不想拍他马屁
No, I won't be licking your father's buttocks.
这就是为什么我这么想离开巴黎 巴斯克特[此处口误 佩内洛普英文不好]
That's why I really want to leave France, Basket.
一切都太无聊了
It's all so boring.
-佩内洛普 -不要
- Penelope! - No.
佩内洛普 亲爱的 请过来
Penelope, chérie, s'il te plaît ! Viens ici !
你还记得富尼耶先生吗
Mais oui, tu te souviens de Monsieur Fournier, n'est-ce pas ?
我记得
Exactement, oui.
您还记得我女儿吧
Vous vous souvez de ma fille ?
记得很清楚
Très très bien !
怎么会忘记
Très très bien! Bien sur!
-你好 -您好吗
- Voilà ! - Ça va ?
我很好 谢谢
ÇA va très bien, merci
这是怎么回事
Qu'est ce c'est ça?
那是谁
C'est qui ?
他想干什么
Qu'est que c'est ça?
我真的很抱歉
Je suis vraiment désolé, hein !
怎么了 那家伙到底是谁
Mais c'est quoi ça, c'est qui ce type ?
是我朋友 爸爸
C'est mon ami, papa.
他是我的新生活 等待我的新生活
C'est ma nouvelle vie. Qui m'attend.
棒呆了
Bravo!
棒呆了
Bravo!
啊 太棒了
Ah, wonderful.
我没想到她...她喝多了...
Je sais pas ce qu'elle a... Elle a un peu trop bu...
今晚你让我当众出丑 知道吗
Tu m'as vraiment embarassé ce soir, tu sais ?
明明是你让我出丑了 爸
C'est toi qui m'embarasse, papa, ah franchement !
什么 我怎么让你出丑了
Et pourquoi, moi je t'ai embarassé comment ?
你太悲催了
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表