剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
你知道我多爱吃甜甜圈
And you know I love doughnuts.
那词我原来不假思索就能说出来
That should be right at the front of my brain.
蛋糕
Cake.
是无糖哒
And it's sugar free.
像一截橡树桩
Oh. Looks like cork.
乱说
I think it's nuts.
那是我的手♥机♥响吗
Oh, is that my, uh...
是提醒她按时吃糖尿病药的闹钟声
It's her diabetes alarm goin' off.
-是的 -在你钱包里吗
- Yes. - Oh, is it in your purse?
你可以把钱包拿过来吗
Can you get the purse, please?
我要刺穿我的手指
I have to prick my finger.
来了 奶奶
Here, Grandma.
-你们真是我的救星 -不客气
- Oh, girls, you're a lifesaver. - Sure.
来帮我一下
Help me with this now.
她中风了吗
Is she having a stroke?
没有 没有中风
No, she's not having a stroke.
-你才中风呢 -谢谢你
- You should have a stroke. - Thank you very much.
是这个吗 外婆
Is this it? Grandma.
-噢 就是这个 -小心点
- Oh, here it is. - W... watch that.
你会染上糖尿病的[戴尔以为糖尿病会传染]
You might get a diabete.
这东西怎么用
Now, how does it work?
玛莎 你能在谷歌♥上搜下
Martha, can you look at Google
怎么扎手指扎吗
what we're supposed to do with this pricker thing?
嗨 伙计们 我要关一下视频通话
Hey, guys, I'm gonna have to close Skype for a minute
以便给你们妈妈搜个东西
so that I can Google something for your mom.
你能再说一遍吗
Can you repeat that again?
这里有
Is there a...
有医生给的纸条
is there a note from a doctor or anything,
或说明书之类的东西吗 有说明书吗
or instructions? Is there instructions?
我知道 我要起身了
I know, I'm gonna get up and get... ohh!
嘿 妈 怎么了
Hey, Mom. What's goin' on here?
妈 你想来点芒果汁吗
Mom, you want some, uh, mango drink?
-怎么回事 -好的
- What's goin' on here? - Yes.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我一起身 突然头晕眼花
I went up... I got up, I'm lightheaded.
我们绝对不能回医院去
We are not going back to the hospital.
来了来了 喝点吧
I got it. I got it, got it. Just a little bit of... Here, Mom.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-多喝点 -再喝点
- Big sips. Big big sips. Good. - More. More, more.
好点了吗
Here. Is that better?
亲爱的 扎破我的手指
- Prick my finger, dear.
我不知道她会不会
I don't know if she knows how to do that.
抱歉我有糖尿病
I'm sorry I got diabetes, everyone.
你们知道该怎么做吗
None of you know what you're doing.
啊 老天
Oh, god.
莎拉 你做了什么
Sarah, what did you do?
老天 莎拉
God almighty, Sarah!
真不知道每天这样扎我受不受得了
I'm not sure I can go through that daily.
-妈 你还好吗 -我真的很抱歉 各位
- Are you okay? - Oh, I'm sorry for everything, you guys.
但我是个糖尿病人
But I'm a diabetic.
请你们照顾我 直到我撒手走人
Just stick with me on this until I get the hang of it.
罗伊·格伦 专业家庭护理 不错
Roy green, home care professional. Okay.
我从小是奶奶带大的
I was raised by my grandmother,
所以我一辈子都在和老人打交道
so I've been working with the elderly my whole life.
老天 你是从巴斯克兹职业学校毕业的
Oh, my goodness. Got your CNA from Baskets career college.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你看我面熟吗
Do I look familiar to you?
我不仅是校长 我还是学生
No only am I the dean, I'm a student.
"我还是清洁工"
"And I'm also the janitor."
-你就是广♥告♥里的那个人吗 -是的
- You're the guy from the commercial, right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我喜欢那一段 -没错
- I love that part, man. - Yeah.
你被录用了
Well, you're hired. You're... you're hired.
这太棒了
I mean, this is fantastic.
你会喜欢我妈的 她人很好
You're gonna love Mom. She's a... she's a sweet lady.
我们只需要你做三个月
So we just need you for three months,
之后她就能自己站起来
just so she can get back on her feet.
-你要多少钱 -每小时30刀
- How much is this gonna cost? - Okay, well, it's 30 an hour.
住家的话每周1,000刀
Or for live-in, it's a thousand a week.
老天 我真入错行了 我该去做你这行的
Jesus Christ! I'm in the wrong business, I guess.
真是贵啊
Oh, that's a little...
-我想我们可以平摊 -可我没钱
- I guess we could split it. - I barely make any money.
是的 他没钱
Yeah, he has no money. He's a...
你能在竞技场能挣多少钱
How much you get paid at the rodeo?
-每周大约80刀 -每周80刀
- That's like 80 dollars a week. - 80 dollars a week.
听着 妈妈得了糖尿病
Look, mama is a diabetic.
不是普通的病
She's not a "Betic."
这病很严重 她随时都有生命危险
There is "Die" In there. She could die.
我们没法护理她
And we can't handle this kind of thing.
可罗伊能帮助我们 明白吗
Roy here can help us, okay?
我们不知道正确的方法
We don't know what we're doing.
总要有人扶她去厕所
I mean, she's gotta be taken to the toilet.
给她喂食 你会扶病人去上厕所吧
Obviously she's gotta be fed. You take people to the toilet?
-会啊 -你肯定扶过几个人吧
- Yes. Sure. - One and two? For numbers one and two?
-是的 -看到没 这事你干不了
- Yeah. - See? You can't do that.
你连自己的屁♥股♥都擦不干净
You can barely wipe your own butt.
听着 这事很重要 奇普
Look, this is a serious matter, Chip.
我们得雇罗伊 好吗
Cause we need to employ Roy, okay?
要是老妈依靠我们照顾 她会死的
Because if she relies on us, she's gonna die,
她还会拖累我们
and she's gonna take us with her.
我现在还不想去天堂
And I don't feel like going to heaven right now.
你被录用了 星期一见好吗
You're hired, and we'll see you on Monday. Okay?
你该长大了 好吗
It's time to grow up, okay?
你需要一个真正的gong zuo 也就是工作
You need a real j-o-b, and that spells "Job."
懂了吗
You understand?
嗨 我是约瑟夫·杜恩
Hi, I'm Joseph Dunn,
阿比快餐连锁的人力资源部副总裁
vice president of human resources here at Arby's.
你选择了一条很有前途的职业道路
You've chosen a great career path.
欢迎加入大家庭
Welcome to the family.
奇普
Yo, Chip?
只有加大码制♥服♥了 你能穿吗
All we had was an XL. That'll fit you, though, right?
-行 谢谢 -小意思 兄弟
- Yeah. Thank you. - All right, man.
穿上吧 一会餐厅里见
Suit up. We'll catch you out there.
-谢谢 阿比 -我叫乔迪
- Thanks, Arby. - It's Jody.
克里斯汀 记住 如果我不在
Christine, just remember that if I'm not here,
早上吃蓝色 晚上吃紫色
blue is in the morning, and purple is at night.
-明白 -好
- I got it. - You got it.
嘿 你是奇普 还是戴尔
Oh, hey, are you Chip? Or Dale?
罗伊呢
Where's Roy?
这位是塞巴斯蒂安
This is Sebastian.
他护理过化学兄弟的妈妈
He used to be the nurse to the Chemical Brothers' mother.
如你所言 很高兴认识你
Guilty as charged. Nice to meet you.
现在他是我的护理了 你也不用担心护理费
Now he's my nurse, and you don't have to worry about a thing,
因为罗根和科迪会用他们的联名账户支付护理费
because Logan and Cody are paying for it out of their joint savings account.
不是说戴尔和我来处理护理员的事情吗
But I thought Dale and I were taking care of the nursing situation.
你们真是太好了 不过你还是留着自己的钱吧
Well, that's very nice of you, but you keep that money.
存到储蓄或支票账户里去
You put that in a savings or a checking account.
你可以拥有自己的私人支票账户
You could have your own personalized checks.
能找到那份工作 我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you for getting that job.
你看起来也更开心了
And you look happier, too.
嗨 奇普 哥们
Hey, Chip, buddy.
我要把你妈移到楼下卧室去
I'm gonna move your mom to the downstairs bedroom.
她在那里有更多自♥由♥空间
It's gonna give her more freedom.
你能帮我一把吗 奇普
Maybe you can help me out with that Chip.
我能放在这里吗
Can I put this here?
我曾是他们的教练 连胜25场0败绩
You know, I was their coach. We went 25 and 0.
真的吗 好亮眼的成绩
Really? What a major record.
他们希望我们能退出
They wanted us to quit one day
输掉比赛 因为我们赢了太多
and forfeit the game, cause we had so many runs,
但我拒绝了
but I said no.
嗨 伙计们 小子们
Hey, fellas! Hey, guys? Hey, boys!
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表