剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
What are we having for dinner?
热狗还有20分钟煮熟
Um, we've got about 20 minutes left on the hot dog boil,
我还做了肉米饭
and I'm also making rice pilaf.
好恶心
Gross.
香肠和米饭
Wieners and rice.
我天
Oh, boy.
你们家有几个厕所
How many bathrooms do you guys have here?
三个
Three.
两个归我了
I'm gonna need two of 'em.
买♥♥到碗架了 砍了200块
Well, we found our hutch. $200 under the...
玛西亚[应为玛莎 再次喊错 对弟弟不上心]
Oh, hi, Marcia.
比我们的预算少了200块
$200 under the asking price we was willing to pay,
这买♥♥卖♥♥值
which is a pretty good deal.
奇普 这里没你事了
So, uh, Chip, we don't need you anymore.
姑娘们 碗架不会长脚自己上楼
Girls, that hutch ain't gonna get itself up the stairs.
去给你妈搭把手
Help your mama.
这是什么 香肠跟米饭吗
What is that, wieners and rice?
恶心 孩子们
Gross. Girls.
玛莎
Hey, Martha, uh...
我们走吧
Let's take our leave.
孩子们 再见
Bye, girls.
再见 谢谢 奇普叔叔
Bye. Thanks, Uncle Chip.
-不客气 -拜拜
- You're welcome. - Bye.
谢谢你请我吃饭
Oh. Well, then. Thank you so much for buying dinner.
没事
It's nothing.
谢谢你带我兜了一圈"贝克菲尔德"
Thank you very much for the tour of "Bakerfield."
没事 不客气
Oh, sure thing.
好了 我在这里等你 你去收拾东西吧
Well. I'll wait here. You get your stuff.
什么东西
What stuff?
你的行李
All your stuff.
我们马上去机场
We're gonna head to the airport.
我给你买♥♥了一张直飞巴黎的机票
I have a direct flight to Paris for you.
冰岛航♥空♥的 挺便宜
I got it on Icelandair. I got a very good deal.
当然 买♥♥西南航♥空♥的我才能积分
Of course, all my miles are on Southwest, but,
但看便宜不捡就是亏啊
oh, you can't pass up a bargain.
巴斯克兹妈妈 你在说什么啊
What are you talking about, Mama Basket?
我跟你♥爸♥爸聊了几句
Well, I had a conversation with your father.
埃伯特先生
Monsieur Ebert.
我猜你♥爸♥也不知道你结婚的事
I guess I wasn't the only one in the dark on the marriage.
他让我告诉你
He said for me to tell you this.
如果你不坐上那趟航♥班♥
If you're not on that flight,
你的信托基金就全没了
you can kiss your trust fund goodbye.
这是他原话 他英语说得非常好
Those were his words. He spoke very good English.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我没你想象的那么傻
I'm not as simple as you think I am, dear.
擦擦
Here you go.
好了 你慢慢想清楚
There, there, now. Take your time.
然后去收拾行李
Then get your things.
你今天开心吗
Did you had a nice time today?
开心吧 怎么了
Yeah, I... I guess I did. Why?
你跟侄女们在一起的时候特别像一个家庭
Well, I just thought you seemed really at home with those girls.
玛莎 那是我哥哥的家人
Martha, that was my brother's home.
我俩长得一模一样 所以你搞混了
I think you're confused 'cause we look the same.
我俩是双胞胎
He's my twin.
我的意思是 你今天做得很好
No, I mean you did a really good job.
你真的帮到了那个跳舞的小女孩
I think you really helped that little dancer girl.
奇普 今后你一定是个好爸爸
You could be a great father some day, Chip.
-爸爸 -对
- Father. - Yeah.
玛莎
Hey, Martha?
怎么
Yeah?
我能问你一个很重要的问题吗
Can I ask you a really important question?
问吧
Sure.
能借下你的电♥话♥吗 我想打给一个人
Can I use your phone? There's someone else I'd rather talk to.
好 在我包里
Yeah. Sure. It's in my purse.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello.
-佩内洛普 -奇普
- Penelope. - Chips?
我...听着...我想跟你说个事
Hi, um, I... listen, I just want to talk to you for a second.
我今天做了件改变我人生的事
I had a life-changing experience today,
给我侄女们当了一回爸爸
you know, being daddy to my nieces, and, um...
我知道你可能觉得我疯了 但是
I know this might sound crazy but, uh,
我想建立自己的家庭
I think I want to start a family.
-和你一起 -等下 什么
- With you. - Wait. What?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds crazy,
但我觉得我一定能当个好爸爸
but I think that I can get this right.
-不 奇普 -终于有一件事我能做成了
- No, Chip. - I can finally get something right.
-奇普 -我能...当个好爸爸
- Chip. - You know, being... being a dad,
-建立家庭 -奇普
- and having a family. - Chip!
听着 我要回法国了
Listen. I'm going back to France.
你说什么
What's that?
我要回法国了
I'm going back to France.
我...佩内洛普
I... Penelope.
-对不起 -佩内洛普
- I'm sorry. - Penelope...
前往西雅图的148航♥班♥现在开始登机
Flight 148 to Seattle will begin boarding now.
喂
Hello?
佩内洛普
Penelope.
佩内...
Penel...
怎么样了 奇普叔叔
How did it go, Uncle Chip?
拨错号♥了
It was the wrong number.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表