剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
小心点 我爸就是从那座桥上摔下来的
Be careful! My dad fell off that bridge! Yeah, he fell off!
他是自己跳下去的 不过...
He jumped off of it, but...
嗨 玛莎
Martha, hi.
你来这儿干嘛
Uh, what are you doing here?
我没打扰你吧
I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
没有 你怎么进来的
No. How did you get back here?
就这么进来的 从大门直接走进来
Just got in. Just walked right through the door.
你怎么穿着这身制♥服♥
Why are you wearing that uniform?
我找了个白天的工作
Oh, I had to get a day job
好雇个男人来扶我妈上大号♥
to pay a gentleman to help my mom take a dump.
所以 穿了这身制♥服♥
So, uh, that's what that's about.
还有 就是
And, um, you know, I was just
我在附近开车转悠 想问问你想不想搭车
driving around, and I wanted to know if you needed a ride or anything.
这个
Um, well...
我现在开我妈的车 如果你想搭车
I have my mom's car, if you want to just, I don't know,
我们一起出去转转什么的
take a nice drive or...
我自己有车
Um, well, I have my car here.
又不是要和你比谁有车
It's not a competition.
来吧 玛莎 来嘛
Just do it, Martha. Just come on.
-好吧 走吧 -真的吗
- Yeah, okay. All right. - Yeah? Let's go.
我还挺喜欢新工作的
I don't know, I think I'll like it.
免费的柠檬汁可以随便喝
Get all the free lemonade I want.
我还能 那什么
I can, you know,
想换班的时候可以找人换
switch shifts with any of the fellas,
还挺方便的
which is convenient.
还有 薪水嘛
Well, you know, the pay is...
没什么好抱怨的
Nothing to really sneeze at.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你是因为我跟戴尔上♥床♥了才这么古怪吗
Are you acting weird because I had sex with Dale?
对不起 奇普 我还以为你知道了
I'm sorry, Chip. I thought you knew.
玛莎告诉我
Martha told me that you found out
你知道我们车震的事了
about our little sex romp in the van.
-您要点什么 -你是我弟弟
- Can I take your order? - And you know, you're my brother,
所以我想过来亲口跟你说
and I wanted to come to you and let you know that
我爱玛莎 懂吗
I love Martha, okay?
-不 你不爱她 -我爱 我爱她
- No, you don't. - I do. I love her.
我爱她 她让我活过来了
I do. She makes me feel alive.
-不 她才没有 -她有
- No, she doesn't. - She does.
我也不怕让人知道
And I don't care who knows it.
听见了吗 阿比家 她让我活过来了
I don't care who knows it, Arby's! She makes me feel alive!
-出了什么事 -有位坏脾气的客人 先生
- Is there a problem here? - Oh, just a ornery customer, sir.
我正试着和他沟通
I'm trying to figure it out here.
我的薯条卷里有一只死海龟
I found a dead sea turtle in my curly fries.
-根本没有 先生 -没关系
- That's not true, sir. That's not true. - But it's okay.
这位年轻的先生帮了我的忙 他十分热心
This young gentleman helped me out. Very helpful.
我不知道你们发不发奖金 他应该得到奖励
I don't know if you give bonuses, but he deserves one.
不好意思 我们不发奖金
Unfortunately, we don't actually give bonuses,
但我们对长时间在职的员工
but we do have a very competitive wage increase
会有非常可观的薪资涨幅
for employees who stick around.
那不错啊
Oh, that's good to know.
我疯狂地爱她 好吧
I'm crazy about her, okay?
她能让我兴奋起来
Because she excites me.
我的胯就想贴着她的胯磨啊磨地
She gets my loins craving for her loins.
你明白这是什么感觉吗
Do you understand what that's like?
听着 玛莎是我的朋友
Look, Martha is my friend, okay?
我先认识她的 你离她远一点
She was my friend first. You stay away from her.
在我的内心深处 也是个艺术家 懂吗
I'm an artist too inside, you know that?
眼巴巴看着你和你的各种情人
I may be a little jealous watching you and your love.
来来去去地 我是有点嫉妒
Running around with all kinds of women.
还跑去欧洲 把脸画得像个小丑
Going off to Europe, painting your face up like a clown.
你玩得很开心啊
That looks like fun.
你觉得我待在这里很开心吗
Do I look like I'm having fun here?
我觉得我坐在家里
You think I'm having fun
装作世界上最好的爸爸 我开心吗
sitting at home being world's greatest Dad?
一点都不开心 所以你猜怎么着
That's not any fun. So guess what.
我要搬去跟你和老妈住
I'm moving in with you and mama.
你...你不能搬过来
I'm afr... I'm afraid you cannot do that.
戴尔 你不能搬过来
Dale, you cannot do that.
我能 我就要搬过去
I can. I'm going to.
而且你知道么
You know what? Joke's on you
妮可跟孩子们早就把我踢出家门了
because Nicole and the kids already kicked me out.
这次该我当讨厌鬼了
It's my turn to be a twerp.
我要一个三号♥套餐
I'll have the number 3 combo.
你好 你听见我说话了吗 我要一个三号♥套餐
Hello. You hear me? Number 3 combo.
对你来说 我是个幻影
I was a fantasy for you.
-老妈有糖尿病 她会死的 -不
- Mama is a diabetic. She could die. - No!
你是因为我跟戴尔上♥床♥了才这么古怪吗
Are you acting weird because I had sex with Dale?
能找到那份工作 我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you for getting that job.
好了 加上税 一共是6.35
Okay. With tax, that's going to be 6.35.
这...这是什么鬼
What's... what's this?
三号♥套餐
Combo number 3.
太鸡♥巴♥扯蛋了
That's bullshit!
这就是三号♥套餐 大号♥烤牛肉三明治
No, it's combo number 3: Max roast beef.
你点的就是这个 对吧
Yeah, that's what you asked for, right?
你把这叫三明治
You call this sandwich?
怎么了 奇普
What's going on, Chip?
最近我家里出了很多事
Look, I got a lot of family issues going on right now. Okay?
你可能要炒我
You probably want to fire me.
不老兄 你慢慢会上手的
No, man. You'll get used to it.
你今天就去休息一天吧
Go ahead. Take the rest of the day off, okay?
兄弟 你现在是阿比家庭的一员了
You're Arby's family now, my man,
阿比会照顾自家人
and Arby takes care of his own.
那我怎么办
What about me?
我们一会马上为您解决 先生
We'll go ahead and get that taken care of in just a second, man.
回家去洗个澡
Just go home, get cleaned up
把你脑子理清楚 好吗
and get this all straightened out, all right?
好 谢谢 阿比
Okay. Thanks, Arby.
我叫乔迪
It's Jody.
哦
Yeah.
这堆屎 根本不是三号♥套餐
This crap. This no combo 3.
十分抱歉 先生
I'm really sorry about this, sir.
正常情况下阿比家的食物不是这样的
This isn't a normal representation of Arby's food.
我们现在就为您解决
We'll go ahead and get this taken care of.
等下 还有一个人
Uh, hold on. We're waiting for one more.
妮可的事情 我太遗憾了
I'm so sorry to hear about Nicole,
可你们俩从一开始就不般配
you know, it was never gonna work though.
-她简直就是从外星球来的 -奇普在哪儿
- She is practically from another planet! - Where is Chip?
看来他是不会来了 我问过他了
He ain't gonna be here, like I asked.
又放我们鸽子
Flaked again.
你不能怪他
Well, you can't blame him.
他就跟他爸一样
He's just like his father.
一遇到家里有事就逃走
Always flaking on the family.
跟你说吧
I'll tell you one thing.
我绝不会抛下我的家人不管
I'll never flake on the family. That's for sure.
戴尔 你回家真好
It'll be good to have you home, Dale.
谢谢 摄影师先生
Thank you. Mr. Photographer,
就这样拍吧
will you go ahead and take the picture?
好 还有 摄影师先生
Okay. And, uh, Mr. Photographer.
稍等我一下
I want to do something real quick.
就这样 给我这样照一张
Just, uh, take a picture of me here.
好的 用那个影像
Okay, do that, Photoshop that image
把两张照片P在一起 我一会再找你 行吗
and my image right there, and I'll see you later. Okay?
嗨 你能给我找几张单人照吗
Hey, take a couple of singles, will you?
别管那个 给我个苹果就行
Don't worry about it. Get me an apple, though.
扔了那么多好看的牛仔帽啊
Throwing away a lot of good cowboy hats there.
挺遗憾的 是吧
Damn shame, isn't it?
动物保护协会给我们发了个停业通知
Got ourselves a cease and desist order from the humane society.
我只能把店和竞技场都关了
And I have to close up shop, shut the rodeo down.
我会骑马往西 沿着铁路走
Reckon I'll ride out west, hold me up a train,
收拾我的老窝 最后死在哪条小溪旁
get my ass all shot up, die in a creek somewhere.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表