剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Here, you're a real clown.
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
如果你想要赚钱 去找个工作
If you want to go make money, go get a job.
工作可以付账单 要不干嘛要找工作呢
They pay the bills. That's why they're called jobs.
你可以去阿比餐厅当收银员 对吧
Well, you might as well work at Arby's, right?
谢了 奇普
You know, thanks, Chip.
你♥他♥妈♥真睿智
You're all wise and shit.
谢了 无名氏
Thanks, Juggs.
谢了
Thanks.
你是我兄弟
You my homey.
真够朋友啊 乔治
Real cool, George!
真够朋友
Real cool.
怎么了这
What the heck?
发生了什么
So, what happened?
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你要去哪住
Do you know where you're gonna stay?
我只能去跟我老婆住了
I have to move in with my wife.
好吧 上帝保佑
Well, bless you.
再按一次 把你手肘
Press it again. Just keep your elbow...
一直按着
Just keep it on there.
别放下来 我天
Yeah, just keep it... Jeez...
再按几下 她来了
Yeah, poke it a couple... there she is.
好的
Okay.
-现在几点 -八点半
- What time is it? - 8:30.
这么早
It's too early.
你要干什么
What do you want?
呃 我没有了 呃 住着的住♥宅♥
Uh, I have lost the, uh, residing of my residence.
-然后 呃 -他被赶出来了
- And, um... - He got evicted.
这是 哪位
What is, uh, this?
-我是他朋友 -她是我的伙伴
- I'm his friend. - She's my associate.
只是伙伴
Associate only.
不管怎么 你不能和我住一起 我很忙
Anyway, you cann't stay with me, I'm busy.
佩内洛普 我是你老公啊
Penelope, I'm your husband.
跟 跟她住呗
Stay with... uh... With her.
我家有个沙发床
I do have a futon.
听见没 沙发床
See? Futon.
喝点红酒 在沙发床上做♥爱♥
You can drink wine, make love on the futon.
开心开心
You know, have good time.
我家没有红酒
I don't have any wine.
我自己找地方住
Yeah, I'll make my own arrangements.
再见
Goodbye.
巴斯克兹
Baskets.
你睡在这里面吗
You sleepin' in there?
我的天 埃迪 我一定是昏过去了
Oh, god, Eddie, I must have passed out.
-抱歉 -你不能在这住
- Sorry. - Well, you can't sleep here, man.
九十年代的时候宾果就住在这儿
Bingo used to sleep here in the 90s.
他把这里搞得臭气熏天 臭得牲口都不愿呆
He drug a stink in here so bad the livestock wouldn't stay.
你得出来 这儿不让人住
You gotta come out. We got rules now.
埃迪 就让我再多呆一会 行吗
Oh, Eddie, let me just stay a little bit longer, okay?
好吧
Okay.
兄弟 怎么了
What's up, killer?
-嗨 你好啊 -好
- Hey! How you doin'? - Aight.
准备好学滑稽招式了吗
Still, uh, ready for that pratfall class we're gonna take?
我是准备好了 你要是在忙的话
Yeah, but I mean, if you're in the middle of something...
没事没事 我能挤点时间给你 没问题
No, no, no, I can... I can squeeze you in. No problem.
-你确定 -确定 没问题
- You sure? - Yep, no problem whatsoever.
-好吧 -好 到时见
- Aight. - All right, see you then.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
不 一点都不确定
Nope, I'm not.
你还是可以睡在我的沙发床上的
You know, my futon's still available.
我们不用喝酒和做♥爱♥的
We don't have to do the whole drink wine and make love thing.
玛莎 这是我活该
I deserve this, Martha.
别老刺♥激♥我了
And you gotta stop hitting on me.
那是你老婆说的
Well, it was your wife's idea.
我看看你住哪个房♥间
Well, let's find you a room,
你搬走以后我大调整了一下
a lot has changed since you lived here.
大调整
A lot.
这盆长得有点夸张了 你看看
Oh, this plant is out of control, isn't it?
这是你的房♥间 现在是我的健身房♥了
Here's your old room. It's my personal gym now.
你估计不想住在这儿
You probably don't want that.
没事 住这也行
No, this'll work.
你可以住在戴尔的房♥间里
Well, there's Dale's room, you know.
但现在我的猫住着那个房♥间
Well, there's cats in there, though.
你想看看我的猫吗
You want to see my cats?
-好啊 -这儿呢
- Sure. - Here they are.
这是罗纳德·里根 它是安哥拉猫
That's Ronald Reagan. He's an angora.
这只是提普·奥尼尔
And, uh, that's Tip O'Neill.
这是只流浪猫 它叫威尔·费雷尔
Oh, there's a feral cat. That's Will Ferrell.
这是双胞胎的房♥间
And then we've got the twins' room.
玛莎 过来看双胞胎的房♥间
Oh, Martha, I've got to show you the twins' room.
这是小双胞胎的房♥间
This is the new twins' room,
-柯迪和罗根 -啊
- Cody and Logan. - Ah.
奖状 奖状 都是奖状
Trophy, trophy, trophies.
-哇 -棒球比赛的居多
- Wow. - Mostly in baseball,
他们现在去当DJ了
but they're deejays now.
-非常成功的DJ -啊
- Successful deejays. - Oh.
有时候我进来 在下铺躺一会儿
Yeah, sometimes I come in and lay on the bunk.
想他们的时候吗
Just to remember them?
对
Yeah.
他们还小的时候
When they were kids,
能直接从地上跳到上铺上
they could jump from the floor into the top bunk.
一直都特别优秀
Always over-achievers.
我这有好多种
Well, I've got plenty of choices.
刚刚才去好市多屯了这周的货
Just made my weekly run to Costco.
热带芒果味 火龙果味
Tropical mango, dragon fruit.
草莓芒果热
Strawberry mango fever?
这是新口味
That's brand new.
你随便选 亲爱的
You know, I got plenty of choices, honey.
如果这里没有你喜欢的
If you don't see what you like here,
我车♥库♥里还有各种别的口味
I've got a whole garage full of stuff.
-哦 -这里多得放不下了
- Oh. - I can't even park in there anymore.
真是够了
It's crazy.
你想要哪一种
Which one do you want?
实际上有趣的是 你提到了好市多
Actually, it's funny you mentioned Costco,
-因为 -呃
- because, um... - Uh.
我
I, um...
不知道我是不是可以给你介绍
Wondered if I could interest you in a, um...
呃
Uh... uh.
你愿意 你有 你
Uh. Would you... have you... do you, um...
亲爱的 有话直说
Honey, get to the point.
我能 我可以去一下洗手间嘛
Can I just... May I just use your restroom?
可以 想好你要喝什么饮料
Sure! Think about wich one you want to drink.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
好的 你可以的
Okay. You can do this.
好吗 好的
All right? All right.
既然你提到了好市多
Now that you mentioned Costco,
如果我告诉你可以节省
what if I told you you could save, um...
不对 好的
No. Okay.
喂 如果说你有
Hey, what if I... you had
一种会员卡可以
the kind of membership that could take...
玛莎
Martha!
-在 -我是巴斯克兹夫人
- Yes? - Oh, it's Mrs. Baskets.
-我是克莉丝丁 - 你好
- Christine. - Hi, Mrs. Baskets.
-你知道我吗 -是的
- Oh, you know me? - Yeah.
玛莎 你刚才在自言自语 你还好吗
Martha, you were talking to yourself. Are you okay?
-我很好 巴斯克兹夫人 -发生了什么
- I'm fine, Mrs. Baskets. - What is going on?
-你确定吗 -发生了什么
- Are you sure? - What is going on?
你女朋友在里面崩溃了
Your girlfriend is having a breakdown in there.
她 她不是我女朋友
She... she's not my girlfriend.
现在因为她有一点精神崩溃
Oh, now you're gonna turn on her
你就想离开她了吗
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表