剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
It's a party.
嘿 妈 给你一瓶
Hey! Here got one, mother.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
"大傻涕"
"Dasanti."
每个人都喜欢
Yo, everybody, enjoy that
因为现在"大傻妮"免费送水给我们
because dasani, they give us tons of free water now.
是的妈 他们还赞助了我们的DJ帐篷
Yeah, Mom, and they sponsor our DJ tent,
帐篷可容纳八百人 我们昨晚打包带来的
which holds 800 people. We packed it last night.
"大傻妮"确实提升了我们的品牌知名度
Dasani has really enhanced our brand.
我们还为"化学兄弟"乐队做开场
We even opened up for the chemical brothers.
我看过他们的报道 "化学兄弟"乐队
I read an article about them... the chemical brothers.
他们和饶舌歌♥手Q-Tip合作过
They used the rapper called q-tip.
-没错 -好可爱的名字啊
- Yeah. - What a cute name.
为什么舒洁不能用
Why was Kleenex not available?
是那只蟋蟀
That's that cricket.
这事儿好玩 直到1960年代
Here a fun fact. By the 1960s,
在大部分裸体主义者的地盘上
a volleyball court had become standard issue
排球场都是标配
in most nudist colonies.
维♥基♥百♥科♥上面写的
That's from Wikipedia,
所以这肯定是真的
so you know it's true.
玛莎 你喜欢喝这个吗
Martha, do you love this?
-喜欢 -是进口的吗
- Yeah. - Is this imported?
不 这是蒸馏之后重新矿化的
No, it's distilled and remineralized.
相当可靠
It has robustness.
对于喝的水来说 这很高端
For water, you don't expect it,
奇普在小丑秀里表现很出色
You know, Chip's really succeeding at the rodeo right now.
他就要成为小丑先生了
He's in the running to be Mr. Rodeo,
其实 我们现在就该走了
and actually we need to get going
如果你还想赶得上的话
if we're going to make it for that.
嗨 奇普 你怎么了
Hey, Chip, what's up, brother?
你老婆在哪儿
Where's your wife at?
我不知道 可能在巴黎吧
I don't know. Paris, I think.
-巴黎 -她在巴黎干什么
- Paris? - What's she doing in Paris?
♪ 每个人都会犯错 ♪
♪ Everybody makes mistakes ♪
我去看看牛肉饼披萨好了没
I'm going to check the cheeseburger pizza.
嗨 老兄
Yo, brother,
为什么你不把我们的专辑送给她
why don't you send her our CD?
我保证她会回到你身边的
I guarantee she'll come back to you.
放第四首歌♥ 我啪啪啪的时候就放这首
Play number 4. That's the one I play when it's lovemaking time.
-真的吗 -当然
- You do? - Yeah, I do.
我放的是第二首 "湿透"
I use number 2: "Soggy."
记得我们为妮莉·费塔朵开场吗
Remember we opened up for Nelly furtado?
玛莎 看看这个
Martha, check this.
我不知道她会不会喜欢你们的专辑
I don't know if your CD will appeal to her.
不过 她更喜欢喝冰纯水
Uh, she's more of an aquafina lady.
老天啊
Good god!
-噢 老天 -对不起
- Oh, my goodness. - Sorry.
谢谢你玛莎 奇普 戴尔
Thank you, Martha. Chip, Dale,
去车♥库♥里拿些旧的餐巾纸来
get some of those old, uh, paper napkins in the garage.
玛莎 他啥都砸不破
Oh, Martha, he could never hit anything.
哪天你看到就直接制♥服♥他
If you see it, kill it.
奇普 你知道看着一个长得跟我一样的人
Chip, Chip, do you have any idea how hard it is
在别人面前做出很娘们的举动
to watch somebody that looks just like me
有多难堪吗
make a complete pussy whistle out of themselves? Huh?
-知道 -我跟你说哈
- Yes. - I'll tell you one thing.
我不会让那对DJ双胞胎赢的
I am not going to let those DJ twins win.
我们一定会去的
For sure we will be there.
-我们会去的 -先生 我们无比荣幸
- We will be there. - What an honor, sir.
谢谢 好吧
Thank you. All right.
拜拜
Bye.
听着 我们刚刚收到邀请
Everyone, we just got invited
去给"化学兄弟"做热场表演
to have pre-show hotdogs with the chemical brothers.
好棒 太好了
Yes! Oh, that's so wonderful.
-好赞 -谢谢这顿美餐
- Yay. - Thank you for the food.
-我们得走了 -等等 甜点
- We got to take off. - Oh, wait. Dessert.
坐下 我们还要吃甜点
Sit down. We're going to have dessert.
-我们得走了 -这是庆祝会
- We have to leave. - It's a celebration.
和我们一起吃点甜点 这是场盛大的庆祝会
Have some dessert with us. A big celebration.
你们想象小时候一样
Would you guys like to make the whipped cream with me
和我一起做生奶油吗
like when you were little kids?
妈 你没明白
Mom, you don't understand.
"化学兄弟"
The chemical brothers, they're headlining
他们今晚就要演出
the monster shut up and drive tent tonight.
我们得走了 路上要一个小时
We got to go. The venue's, like, an hour from here.
好吧 那明天一起吃早餐吧
Well, what about tomorrow having breakfast?
不确定 我们通常不吃早餐
Um, I doubt it. We're usually wasted.
好了 我们要走了
Okay? We got to go.
我拿下相机 我要拍张照
Let me get my camera. I need a picture.
不用拍照 妈 你不用拍
You don't need to do that, Mom. You don't need to do that.
-拜拜了伙计们 -拜拜
- Yo, bye, everyone. - Bye, everyone.
别拿了 妈
Don't sweat it, Mom.
我们会给你发自♥拍♥照的
We'll send you some selfies.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye, guys.
也许我们也可以走了
Maybe we should... Maybe we should go now.
我只找到了这个一次性相机
Oh. All I could find was this disposable.
-他们走了吗 -走了
- They're gone? - Yeah.
他们必须走了
They had to take off.
克里斯汀 你的生奶油需要我帮忙吗
Christine, do you want some help with the whipped cream?
不用了
No.
有天晚上我做了一个梦
I had a dream the other night.
我们在拍全家福
We were taking a family photo:
有奇普 戴尔 还有我老公
Uh, Chip, Dale, and, uh, my husband.
我们都在笑 除了纳撒尼尔
And, uh, we were all smiling except Nathaniel.
我说 "纳撒尼尔 笑一个"
I said, "Nathaniel, smile."
可他只是直勾勾地看着前面
But he just looked straight ahead.
有时候你真的不知道一个人有多不开心
Sometimes you just don't know how unhappy someone is.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
这张照片
This one.
我想那不是梦
I guess it wasn't a dream.
蟋蟀
Crickets.
好吧 我的押金没了
Well, there goes my deposit.
还有我的披萨
And my pizza.
好 我现在要把它放进准备好的烤架里
Fantastic. And I'm going to put it right in the ready grill.
你能不能帮我设置一下
Now if I can get you to do me a favor and set it.
算了
And forget it.
过15-18分钟就可以完美出炉了
In just 15 to 18 minutes, it's going to be perfect.
我们的牛腩排好了
So our flank steaks are done,
棒呆
and they are perfect.
看看这些 跟其他好牛排一样
Look at those. Like any good steak,
让它慢慢烤着
it's gonna be a couple of minutes to rest,
我们先休息几分钟
and while that's happening,
先准备米饭的配菜
we can get our rice side dish ready
还有这些蔬菜
and light-core veggies ready.
看来他们总是有更重要的事情要做
Seems like they always got something better to do, you know?
他们不该走的 妈妈
They shouldn't have left, Mom.
不过 无论如何
But anyway, um...
谢谢你让大家聚在一起
Thanks for putting all this together.
你可以走了 奇普
You can go, Chip.
去当你的小丑先生
Go be Mr. Rodeo.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
好了 奇普 祝你今晚好运
Okay, Chip, good luck out there tonight.
那些小丑星探会喜欢你的
I know those Mr. Rodeo scouts are going to love you
-因为你把... -继续开车
- because you've been putting... - Keep driving.
什么 我们已经到竞技场了
Wait. You just got here.
闭嘴 开你的车
Shut up and drive.
去哪儿
Where?
玛莎 闭嘴 只管开
Shut up and drive, Martha.
我真骄傲你们从德州奥斯丁一路开到贝克尔斯菲尔德
I'm sure proud you folks drove all the way to Bakersfield
就为了看今晚我们的秀
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表