剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- There's no smoking. - So sorry.
干嘛
What?
大家复活节快乐
Happy Easter, everybody.
亲爱的 你从哪认识这些人的
Honey, how do you know these people?
他们平常不这样的
They're not always like this.
实在很抱歉 他昨晚没睡好
I'm really sorry. He didn't get enough sleep last night.
打他小时候你就这么说
That's what you've been saying since he was a little baby.
他从摇篮里面跳出来了 你就说他没睡好
He jumps out of the playpen, and you say he needs sleep.
是这个道理
But it's true.
人就得睡眠充足才行 真的是这样
You have to get enough sleep. You really do.
你们知道怎么样能解决这事吗
Do you know what will help all this?
怎么样
What?
来点甜点
Let's get a dessert.
甜点根本就没办法解决
It's not going to help any.
吃甜点改变不了任何事
It's not going to change anything.
Je voudrai échapper
Je voudrai échapper.
我想要逃离这里
I would like to escape.
Tu me manques
Tu me manques,
中文的意思是 你被我想念着
Wich translate to: You are beeing missed by me
Manquer 想念
Manquer: To miss
Tu me manques 我想你
Tu me manques: I miss you
Je me souviens de la première fois que je vous ai vu
Je me souviens de la première fois que je vous ai vu.
我记得初次见你
I remember the first time I saw you.
Ma chérie意思是我亲爱的
Ma chérie means my dear.
Mon amour, ma chérie
Mon amour, ma chérie
Desire就是渴望
Desire is longing,
所以 "我渴望你"
so to say "I long for you":
就是Je te desire
Je te desire. I long for you.
你好呀先生 您今天过得怎么样
Hello, there, sir. How's your day going?
很好 谢谢
Everything's good, thank you.
有什么我能为您做的吗
Is there anything I can do
让您在这待得更开心
to make your stay here more pleasant?
有没有兴趣来一圈高尔夫
Perhaps sign you up for a round of golf?
或者是按♥摩♥ 我们的按♥摩♥师泽维尔特别棒
A massage? Our masseuse Xavier works miracles.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay.
好的 复活节快乐
All right. Have a Happy Easter.
谢谢 对了
Thank you. Oh, you should know
有一个900磅重的女人在楼上自助餐胡闹
there's a 900-pound lady making a ruckus at the buffet.
她青春期的时候就开始了
It started when she was a teenager
我在她的背包里面找到过吃剩的糖纸
I would find these candy wrappers and what have you in her backpack.
妈妈
Mother.
她大一的时候
And when she was a freshman,
本来是能当上拉拉队队长的
she was poised to be the head of her cheerleading squad,
没想到到了她大二的时候
but by the time she reached her junior year,
就没戏了
that just went out the window.
我扭伤了脚踝
I sprained my ankle.
你觉得为什么会扭伤脚踝呢
Why do you think you sprained your ankle?
还不是因为身上那些多余的脂肪
It was all that new excess fat she had on her.
我什么办法都使了
I did everything I could.
我逼她记下每天吃的东西
I made her write down everything she ate.
我们每周三还检查
We had willing Wensday,
但不知怎么的 她就是吃的不停
but somehow whe was always able to get it
所以一段时间以后我们也放弃了
So that's why after a while I just gave up.
她对这个特别敏感
I mean, she was so sensitive about it,
而且真的非常让人难受
and it was really, really sad
因为当拉拉队对她真的很重要
because cheerleading meant everything to her.
是很让人难受
It's so sad.
总之 最后她下嫁了那个老公
Well, eventually, she had to settle for that husband of hers.
她还挺能耐
She was a piece of work.
然后她就把所有的精力都放在养育孩子上了
Then she just funneled all of her energy into motherhood,
你们也看到结果了
and you see how well that turned out.
所以她就一直吃啊吃
So the sugar just kept coming.
克里斯汀 亲爱的 坐下
Christine, sit down, honey.
把你的甜点吃完
Eat your desserts.
我们的第一堂课就到这里结束了
This is the end of our first lesson:
法语对话 爱的语言
Conversational French, the language of love.
下一节课我们将学到
Next lesson will cover...
我来帮你吧 帅哥
Let me get that for you, baby.
谢谢
Thanks you very much
下节课再见
See you at the next lesson
记住
Remember
勤练习
Keep practicing
Au revoir 再见 祝你好运
Au revoir, bye, good luck
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
我一直都不错
I've been better.
不喜欢这次复活节早午餐
Not my favorite Easter brunch.
我妈羞臊得我吃不下甜点
My mother shamed me out of a dessert.
对不起 我没告诉你 我结婚了
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about getting married.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 她人好吗
It's all right. She nice?
问得好
Hum... That's a good question
妈 我现在的生活是一团糟
My life's in disarrey right now, Moma
谁不是呢
Whose isn't?
谁不是呢
Whose isn't?
闭嘴
Shut up.
♪ 在贝克斯菲尔德过复活节 ♪
♪ Easter in Bakersfield ♪
♪ 在贝克斯菲尔德吃早午餐 ♪
♪ Havin' brunch in Bakersfield ♪
♪ 贝克斯菲尔德 ♪
♪ It's Bakersfield ♪
♪ 排成一排 ♪
♪ Stand in line in Bakersfield ♪
♪ 在贝克斯菲尔德 ♪
♪ And everybody's fine ♪
♪ 大家都开心 ♪
♪ In Bakersfield ♪
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表