剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Crackle.
不过你要真想让那位女士眼前一亮
But if you want to really impress someone with TV,
有一个非常不错的选择
There is really just one option.
啥
What's that?
4K 四倍高清画质
4K. It has four times picture quality.
你看这画面超赞 就像...
It makes hi def TV look like...
像脑子里的翔一样
Like it had shit for brains?
-太对了 -这什么电影
- Exactly. - What movie is this?
这只是样碟
This is demo disc.
不过两年内 所有的影像都会采用这种格式
But in two years, everything will be in this format.
900块能买♥♥多大的电视机
What size TV can I get for around $900?
32英寸的
32 inches.
我买♥♥了
Sold.
这就是所谓的冲动购物咯
So is this what you call an impulse purchase?
差不多吧
I think so.
布茨太会捣乱了
Well, Boots is turning out to be quite the handful,
尽管我的鱼萨曼莎很喜欢他
although my fish Samantha likes him.
布茨来了以后 萨曼莎游得可欢了
She's had kind of a spring in her step since he showed up.
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
是啊 我在跟你说我收留的流浪狗
Yeah. I was trying to tell you about this stray dog I found.
养狗不容易啊
It's been kind of an ordeal.
我以为你在讲电♥话♥
I thought you were on your cell phone.
你别误会 我没有恶意
You know, I'm not trying to be mean.
我相信你妻子一定人很不错
I'm sure your wife has a lot of really nice qualities,
但你貌似把钱都扔进无底洞了
but it kind of seems like you're throwing good money after bad here.
玛莎 你什么意思
What does that mean, Martha?
没什么 只不过财经频道上的金融投资节目说
I don't know. They just--they say it on CNBC on the financial investment shows,
人们通常会把钱花在不该花的地方
usually when someone's flushing money down the toilet.
玛莎 遇到我妻子是我生活中最美好的事
Martha, my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me.
我知道她不会像你脑子里的童话人物那么完美
And I know it may not seem perfect from your, you know,
就像萨曼莎和布茨
fairytale world view, with Samantha and Boots
还有你那些用魔法喂饱的驴子 不过
And your magic stuffed donkeys, but--
我会把握现实世界的快乐 活在当下
I'll take happiness where I can get it.
奇普 非常抱歉
Chip, look, I'm sorry. I--
谢谢 今天就这样吧
Thanks. That'll do for today.
你行吗 我或许能帮你妻子装电视
Are you sure? I could help set up your wife's TV.
别忘了黄页里的广♥告♥
Don't forget about that ad in the yellow pages.
好 我记住了
All right. I'm on it.
谢了 黄页
Thank you, yellow pages.
奇普 我在药店买♥♥了这个
Hey, Chips, look. I found this in a drugstore.
你要吗 可能有点丑 不过也许你会喜欢
You want it? You know, it's a bit ugly but maybe you'll like it.
很衬你的胡子
It looks good with your beard.
我很喜欢
Oh, I like that a lot.
真的
I do, yeah.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
看这个
Look at this.
闪亮登场
VoilÃxa0.
这电视机不是一样的嘛
It's the same TV.
不 这是4K
No, no. This is 4K.
-它有... -什么玩意
-It has, like... - What does it mean?
4K 内存同轴分流
4K. It's like ram coaxial splits,
-它有... -更高的分辨率
-And it's got-- - Much higher definition.
-没错 -兄弟 4K啊
-Yeah, it's got-- - Dude, 4K.
牛逼啊 买♥♥得好
Awesome. Good choice.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你还在这啊 -是啊
-So you're still here. -Yep.
收割季到来前我都在这里
I'm in town until harvest.
原来你是个农民
Oh, you're a farmer.
-你干嘛的 耕地的吗 -不是
- What do you farm, dirt? - No, no.
我们种杏仁 杏子 豆子 甘蓝
We do almonds, apricots, beans, cabbage,
哈密瓜 胡萝卜 柑橘 棉花 外加播种
Cantaloupe, carrots, citrus, cotton, and plant seed--
还种葡萄 干草 白兰瓜 生菜 蜜桃
Gross grapes, hay, honeydew, lettuce, nectarines--
我带了些蜜桃 来点吗
I got more nectarines. You want a nectarine?
-不用 -那桃子 李子 玫瑰 西瓜呢
-I'm okay. -Peaches, plums, rose plants, and watermelon.
-真正的工作 -显然是的
-Honest work. - Oh, that sounds gross.
我可以给你个蜜桃
I really want to get you a nectarine.
不 我不想要蜜桃
No, I don't want a nectarine.
蜜桃对头发有好处
Nectarine are good for the hair.
关我屁事
Who gives a shit?
要我帮你装电视吗
You want a hand with that TV?
不用 我会自己琢磨的
No, I'll just--I'll just figure this out.
好吧 "安装向导"
Okay. "Setup wizard."
那么我们...
So we just...
你真的可以吗 我在这方面很在行
Are you sure? I'm really good at setting these up.
这电视非常赞
These are wonderful TVs, man.
不用 没关系
No, I'm-- I'm okay.
你继续种你的花生吧
You stick to peanut farming.
佩内洛普 你要装游戏吗
Penelope, you gonna want any gaming at all?
他被遗弃了 也许还被虐待过
So he was abandoned, I think maybe mistreated.
他昨晚咬了我 不过我伤得不重
He bit me last night, but it's not serious.
要是嫌麻烦的话
Well, if it's too much trouble,
把他送去收♥容♥所♥也没什么不好意思的
There is no shame in taking it to a shelter.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我不会把他送去收♥容♥所♥的
Uh, I'm not taking him to a shelter.
我应该帮他恢复正常的生活
Uh, I'm supposed to help him turn his life around.
要是不这样 他就会敌视所有人
If I don't, he's probably going to end up thinking all people are bad.
甚至会去咬小宝宝
And very likely could end up eating somebody's baby.
也许他那么做也没错
And he would be right to do it
因为人类背叛了他
Because people have turned their back on him.
好吧 从这里往北十分钟 在58大街上就有个收♥容♥所♥
Okay. There's a shelter about ten minutes north of here on the 58.
这是介绍
Here's a pamphlet.
好 谢谢
All right, well, thanks.
不
No.
好漂亮
Beautiful.
-是吧 -真不错
-Yeah. -Amazing.
这是超高清啊
It's ultra HD.
比你的普通高清好看多了
It's so much better than your regular HD.
这是我最喜欢的一段
Oh, this is my favorite part right here.
看
Look at that.
看那只蜜蜂
Look at that bee.
盯上了向日葵
That bee hit the sunflower like it--
你不必这样 奇普
You shouldn't have, Chips.
这电视太贵了
It's too much, you know?
我不能接受
I cannot even accept it.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry about it. It's fine.
是保险公♥司♥给的钱 没什么
It came from an insurance check, so no big deal.
这是全动态的
This is really dynamic stuff.
看 左边的是全高清画质
See, that's full HD on the left,
现在提高到了2160P
And then there's ultra HD that's got 2160p.
能看4K的"勇敢者的游戏"吗
We can watch jumanji in 4K?
不行 现在只能看4K的样碟
Uh, well, right now you can only watch the demo disc in 4K
4K技术还要过几年才能出来
Because the 4K technology's not out for a couple of years.
好吧
Okay.
已经很晚了
Well, it's getting late.
本 你能顺便送我回家吗
Ben, maybe you can give me a ride home,
如果你也要走的话
if you're heading out.
不 我住这里
No, I think I'm staying here.
好吧
Okay. Just--
回见 奇普 谢谢
Ciao, Chips. Thank you.
给你个蜜桃路上吃吧
Hey, you want a nectarine for the road?
伙计 你在扎我的轮胎吗
Hey, man, you slashing my tires?
是的 要么是这钉子太差
I'm trying to. Either I got a bum nail,
要么是你的轮胎太好了
Or these are really upstanding radials.
你真是个坏脾气的小个子
You're just kind of a grumpy little guy, aren't you?
至少我没有偷人家的老婆
At least I didn't try to steal my wife!
好吧 你赢了
All right. You win.
给你 晚安
Here. Good night.
天啊
Oh, my god.
布茨 你干了什么啊
Boots, what did you do?
天啊 出了什么事
Oh, my god, what happened?
我的灯
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表