剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
maybe concert tickets or something like that.
很显然不是音乐会门票
Uh, just not concert tickets, obviously,
但她一定是在这场事故发生前寄的文件
but she must have sent these before this happened here.
-这是我妈 -这不是你妻子吗
- That's my mother. - Oh, this... This isn't your wife?
-不是 -好吧
- No... No. - No. Oh, oh, okay.
能签收一下吗
Um, if I could get you to sign this.
签个字就行了
It's, uh, just initial it, sign it, any... it's good.
谢谢
Thanks.
她开车送我来的
She drove me over here. And it... it's, uh...
因为他不能... 他去了你♥妈♥的♥家
'Cause he can't... he came to your mom's house.
是的 我搭公交车上下班
Right. Yes. I'm a bus guy,
所以你知道... 有点...
so, you know, it's kind of, you know...
不然 我也不会到这来
Otherwise, this was not gonna happen, you know, so...
送给你了
You can take that.
这是...
Oh, wow. This is...
我是说 我只能...
I mean, I'm just a...
每天搭公交车
I'm a... I'm a bus rider.
这能帮我大忙
You know, this really means a lot to me,
你人太好了
this is very nice of you.
我要走了 气球很漂亮
Um, I'm gonna go, but great balloons.
超级漂亮 谢谢你
Fantastic balloons. Thank you.
谢谢你送我来 谢谢你
Um, thanks for the ride. Thank you.
-没事 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我很为你难过 奇普
I'm really sorry, Chip.
难过什么
About?
所有的事
Everything.
姑娘们 关电视 关电脑
Girls, TVs off, laptops down.
-爸 -现在别惹我
- Dad! - Don't Dad me right now.
我们还有场排球赛要打呢
We got volleyballin' to think about.
明天才给你们放松 很多游戏 快关掉好吗
That is tomorrow. Lot of games. Get with it, all right?
监护人戴尔要进来了
Chaperone Dale comin' through.
快睡觉 姑娘们
Go to bed, girls!
这是我这生中见过的最烂的舞会
That is the lamest dance party I think I've ever seen in my life.
♪ 贝克斯菲尔德的小镇 ♪
♪ O, little town of Bakersfield ♪
♪ 为何至今还有谎言 ♪
♪ How still we see thee lie ♪
如果你在农贸市场看到这些
If you see these at the farmer's market,
记住 他们会很烫很烫
remember, they're very, very hot.
是的 特别烫
Yeah, very, very, hot.
♪ 寂静的晨星划过 ♪
♪ The silent stars go by ♪
♪ 在漆黑的街道上闪耀着 ♪
♪ Yet in thy dark street shineth ♪
♪ 永恒的星光 ♪
♪ The everlasting light ♪
♪ 多年来的希望和恐惧 ♪
♪ The hopes and fears of all the years ♪
♪ 和你相遇 ♪
♪ Are met in thee ♪
♪ 就在今夜 ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
老天
God.
你们好 伙计们
Oh. Hey, guys.
奇普 你好吗 现在还不算太早 对吗
Oh, what up, Chip? It's not too early, is it?
-我们这里是下午 -我起来了
- It's afternoon where we are. - No, I'm up.
妈妈情况怎么样 真不敢相信她昏迷了 太意外了
How's Mom doing? I can't believe she's in a coma. That's so crazy.
-妈你好吗 -老兄 她听不到你们
- Yo, what up, Mom? - Guys, she can't hear you.
-你确定吗 -你们在哪儿 画面卡住了
- You sure? - Where are you guys? You're frozen.
我们在哈利法克斯 今晚为化学兄弟乐队做开场
We're in Halifax. Opening up for The Chemical Brothers tonight.
-真的吗 酷 -是啊 我们...
- Oh, really? Cool. - Yeah, we...
萨拉快上
Let's go, Sarah!
老天
God.
她真蠢
She stinks.
教练 如果你希望换下莎拉 没问题
Hey, Coach. If you want to take Sarah out, that's fine.
-她明显是打得最差的一个 -戴尔 打住
- She's obviously the weakest link. - Dale. Stop.
现在是赛点 教练
It's... I mean, it's game point, Coach.
优雅地失分没关系 冷静一点
It's okay to lose gracefully. Just calm down.
-好吧 -没事
- Okay. - Okay. Fine.
你不能碰球
No! You can't hit the ball, man.
-我没有 -别这样 你碰了球
- I didn't. - Stop! Yes, you did!
-没有 -我们都看到了
- No, I didn't. - We all saw you!
-看到我♥干♥什么了 -你打到球了
- Saw me do what? - Hit the ball!
我没有碰球 我只是教练
I didn't hit the ball, I'm just the coach.
-我只是站在这 -你根本就不是教练
- I was just standin' here. - You're not even a coach.
管好你的嘴 小姐 这女人是谁
You watch your mouth, lady. Who is this lady?
有个女人混在了学生队里
There's a lady on a girls' team.
有个女人混在了学生队里
There's a lady on the girls' team.
骗子 骗子 骗子
Cheaters, cheaters, cheaters.
-爸爸 -她还可能是德国人
- Dad. - She's probably German, too.
-还用了类固醇类的药物 -他在撒谎 我们都看到了
- With steroid use and such. - He's a liar. We all saw it.
证明给我看 证据呢 你的证据在哪儿
Prove it! Prove it. Where's your proof?
他把球打进来了
He hit the ball in.
对不起 我拍下来了 我不知道这会成为证据
Sorry for shooting it vertically. I didn't know it was gonna be a thing.
让我看看
Let me see this.
-不 我没有 -我们都看到了
- No, I didn't. - We all saw you.
这就是那个可以随便造假的手♥机♥软件
Oh, this is one of those apps that'll turn anything into anything.
都是胡扯
This is bullshit.
你就不想想这样会给姑娘们树立多坏的榜样吗
Sir, you need to think about the example that you're setting for the girls.
-滚出去 -你滚
- Get out! - You get out!
你滚...
You get...
你们知道我最近经历了什么吗
I'm just going through a lot of things right now in my life!
你给我滚出去
Sir, Ge... get... Get off the... get out!
你来经历下我这些破事试试
You try to handle the problems that I'm dealing with.
别拍了好吗
Can you stop?
求你了
Please?
我妈昏迷了
My mother is in a coma.
可我还好好的
And, uh, you know, I'm doin' pretty well,
考虑到...
you know, considering.
所以我会变好的
So, uh, I'm gonna be fine,
我相信她也会好起来的
I'm sure she's gonna be fine and, uh...
-萨拉 走吧 先生你要干什么 -不不不
- Sarah, let's go. Sir... Excuse me. - No, no, no.
不行 滚出去 还我哨子
No, no! Get out... give me my whistle.
嗨 奇普
Hi, Chip.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
我给你带了三角巧克力
I brought you a Toblerone.
她现在还不能吃吧
She probably can't eat it right now.
当然 她现在不能吃巧克力
Of course, she can't eat Toblerone right now.
没事
It's okay.
带巧克力来真是太懵逼了
Seems stupid to bring a Toblerone in here.
没关系
It's okay.
比赛怎么样
How'd the tournament go?
我作弊了
Well, I cheated.
姑娘们很拼 可我被赶出来了
The girls played their hearts out, though, but I got ejected.
她看上去像死了
She looks dead.
她没死
She's not.
那两个家伙来过了吗
Those fellas show up?
没有
No.
想也不会来
That figures.
你领养的双胞胎 妈 他们是一对垃圾
Your adopted twins, Mom. They're garbage. OK?
我们也知道老爸没有从桥上掉下来 是他自己跳下来的
And we know that Dad didn't fall off the bridge, he jumped.
你说什么
What are you talkin' about?
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表