剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, Mom.
厕所被屎粑粑堵住了
Well, that toilet was clogged by a bunch of butt biscuits,
但我都清干净了 妈
but I think I got it clean now, Mama.
好 厕所搞定了
Well, that's good. I got that.
气球 彩带 杯子 盘子都准备好了
I got balloons, ribbons, glasses, plates.
还有一件事 我需要一张大一点的桌子
One more thing. We need a bigger table.
去租家居的地方看看
See if you can get something at rent-a-room.
像什么栗子色啊 核桃色啊 咖啡色的
You know, something in a Chestnut, Walnut, "Expresso,"
还有 那个叫什么来着 黑木吗
uh, what's the, uh, Black wood?
黑胡桃木
Black walnut.
要能找到黑胡桃木的就好了
That would be beautiful, black walnut.
妈 我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help out, Mama,
可那个马戏团傻子为毛啥也不做
but why isn't the circus twerp out here doing anything?
你也看见了 他在练习
Well, he's practicing. You can see that.
妈 你的脑髓一定特别干净
Well, Mama, your "Medulla omblongata" Must be squeaky clean
你被他彻底"洗"脑了
because he has your brain so washed.
脑髓 是大脑的一部分
That's a part of the brain.
听着 你要我帮忙照看女儿 我随叫随到
Look, I watch your girls at the drop of a hat.
我不知道你老婆都跟她们说了什么
And I don't know what your wife's telling them,
她们不喜欢我
but they don't like me.
不管你怎么看我跟我老婆
You can say what you want about my wife and I,
至少我们给你生了孙女
but at least I gave you grandchildren.
谢谢你 戴尔
Thank you, Dale.
别忘了找深色的桌子
And don't forget to get something dark.
天啊
Oh, god.
这是什么啊
What is this?
桌子啊
It's the table.
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, god. - What?
我想要的不是这种
This is not what I wanted.
你会喜欢这个的 还有抽屉呢
You're going to like this one. It's got drawers and everything.
我讨厌这个
I hate it.
我们可以拿回去
We can take it back.
算了 没时间了 拿进来吧
No, we don't have time. Get in here.
关门 现在到处是蟋蟀
Shut the door. It's cricket season.
拿进来
Bring it in. Bring it in.
天啊
Oh, god.
我喜欢这桌子 现在几点了
I mean, I like it. What time is it?
我得去排球场接萨拉了
I got to go pick up Sarah from volleyball.
去吧 我来收拾你的烂摊子
Go, go. I'll clean up your mess.
奇普什么都不干
Chip doesn't do anything!
你们那儿有租油漆吗
Do you have any varnish I could rent?
好了 今天的训练到此结束
All right, that's it. You guys are done.
-带上你的球 -家长们 提醒一下
- Grab your balls. - Parents, remember,
我们马上要去弗雷斯♥诺♥打循环赛了
we have the round-Robin coming up in Fresno.
我们的战绩是12比0 从没输过
We're 12-0, undefeated.
我们得将比分保持下去
We need to keep that record going,
所以我们需要些监护人 有志愿者吗
so we do need chaperones. Any volunteers?
我可能有空 什么时候 下周五吗
Maybe I can do it. When is it, next Friday?
-是周五 对吧 -比赛什么时候来着
- It is. Yeah? - When is it again?
下周五
Uh, it's next Friday.
你来吗
You're in?
监护人有奖杯拿吗
Do the chaperones get trophies?
今晚大家一定都会很开心的
I'll tell you, it's really going to be fun.
多漂亮啊 五点半了
Looks nice. Oh, it's 5:30.
奇普 去车♥库♥把瓷餐具拿出来
Chip, get the China out of the garage.
我去打扮一下
I'm going to rinse my feet.
谁知道现在几点了
Anybody have any idea what time it is?
六点
It's 6:00,
在演艺界只相当于五点半
which is really like 5:30 in show business time.
好吧
Okay.
我们一直保持全胜
Uh, we're undefeated, and...
还没输过 对吧
We're undefeated, right?
是的 爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
而且我们要去弗雷斯♥诺♥参加全国循环赛了
And, uh, we're going up to the state tournament in Fresno.
特别激动人心
Very exciting stuff.
我是教练之一
I'm, uh, one of the coaches
还是主要监护人之一
and also a... one of the key chaperones, I think.
蟋蟀进家里了
Oh! We have a cricket.
都怪你 戴尔 没关门
Thank you, Dale, for leaving the door open.
现在蟋蟀进家了
Now we have a cricket.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
他们搬桌子的时候 你没关门
You left the door open when they were moving the table in.
为什么奇普就什么事都不做
Why doesn't Chip do anything around here?
我还有锦标赛要操心呢
I have a tournament to think about.
他们到了 太好了
Oh, here they are. Okay.
我就说他们会来的
I told you they'd get here.
-就是... -来啦
- Just some... - I'm coming.
谁是我最喜欢的
Who are my favorite...
你好 巴斯克兹夫人
Hi, Mrs. Baskets.
不是他们 是玛莎来了
False alarm, everyone. It's just Martha.
那个死鱼眼
It's the dead.
我都没有给她准备吃的
I'm not sure we're going to have enough food for her.
其实我是来接奇普去小丑秀的
Actually, I'm just here to pick up Chip for the rodeo.
等下再来吧
Well, come back later.
不行 我们现在就得走
I can't. We need to go right now.
玛莎 没关系 不急
Martha, it's okay. It's no... no rush.
你知道情况的
I mean, you know.
你说你想在小丑星探
You said you wanted to do a sound check
来之前检查一下音响的
before the Mr. Rodeo scouts get there.
小丑先生 那你是什么 小丑夫人吗
Oh, Mr. Rodeo. Who are you, Mrs. Rodeo?
你们俩是不是还住在牛仔棚里
And the two of you could live at rodeo shack.
说得好 戴尔 很好笑
Good stuff, Dale. Funny.
我刚才想到的 刚才想到的
I just came up with that. I just came up with that.
玛莎 过来
Martha, come here.
怎么
Why?
坐下吧
Just have a seat.
等双胞胎来了我们再走
We'll try to get out of here when the twins show up.
-但你说 -我知道 没事的
- But you told me. - I know that. It's okay.
他们马上就要到了吗
Are they going to be here soon?
他们迟到了 演艺圈都这样
They're running late. That's how show business works,
他们是混演艺圈的
show business people.
好吧
Not a bad idea.
柯迪
Cody!
我就知道他们会来
I knew they would make it.
小宝贝 你好啊
What's up, baby girl?
-快来抱抱 -妈 好久不见
- Hey, come here! - Mom! There she is!
瞧瞧你儿子给你带了啥
Look what your boys got for you.
礼物
Oh, presents.
没必要的啦
Unnecessary.
你们身上好香
You smell so good.
那是多彩染料穆穆袍 妈
That's a dope-color mumu, Mom.
你肯定很喜欢吧
You're definitely rocking that.
-谢谢 -奇普
- Thank you. - Chip!
去你的 兄弟 最近还好吗
Well, screw you! What's going on, baby?
你们好
Guys.
你一定是他妻子
Oh, you must be the wife.
-不是 其实我是 -欢迎
- No, I'm actually... - Welcome.
她只是
She's just a, uh...
她只是我的保险理赔员
She's... she's my insurance adjuster.
是的 我叫玛莎
Yeah, I'm... I'm Martha.
迟到啊
Well, that's a fast car to be late in.
你好 戴尔
Oh, hey, Dale.
你们还在跳舞吗
You guys at one of your dance raves?
是的
Yep.
我最近在练习打排球
Yeah, I've been at volleyball practice.
大人做的事情
Something adults do, so...
好吧 赶紧进屋吧
All right, let's get in the house
要不然蟋蟀又要跑进去了
before another cricket gets in there.
-来吧 -快进去吧
- Come on. - Come on, let's go.
好了 奇普 搬下饮料
All right. Chip, get the "Dasanti," Please.
派对开始啦
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表