剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Martha, shh. - That's how a dirty fighter does it.
把可♥卡♥因♥往眼里灌
They throw cocaine in your eyes.
可怜的罗伊
Poor Roy. God.
别担心罗伊·奥比森了
Now don't you worry about Roy Orbison.
罗伊自己能解决
Roy got his own.
-他自己能解决 -他能搞定 是吧
- He did. - He got his, didn't he?
-没错 -他自己可以
- He did. - Yes, he did.
惊呆了
Hard to believe.
你眼界得放宽点 玛莎
Well, you need to open your mind, Martha,
不然你的生活就是一团屎
or your life's just gonna be shit.
我喜欢你
I like you.
不能再喝了
I should stop.
你们打算去哪里
So where are you all headed?
我们要和艾迪一起去解决他的一个手下
We're gonna go with Eddie to kill one of his employees.
艾迪还是老样子
Same old Eddie.
就是个想装成约翰·韦恩的小男孩儿
Eddie's just a little boy that's pretending to be John Wayne.
但你不是牛仔
But you're not a cowboy.
我是个小丑
I'm a clown.
这差事好啊
Oh, that is a fine trade.
良心工作 你妈妈肯定很为你骄傲
It's honest work. Your mom must be so proud.
其实 我妈也不待见我
Oh, well, my mom ain't too proud of me, neither.
因为你是妓♥女♥吗
On account that you're a hooker?
过来 过来 抱一个
Come here. Come here. Come here. Come on.
小丑都很坚强
Clowns are brave.
是啊没错
That's the truth.
奇普 他从来不带现金
Oh, Chip. He never has cash.
你朋友接受赊账吗
Does your friend take debit?
这里不是加油站 甜心
It's not a filling station, honey.
好吧
Well, it kind of is.
赊账 呵呵
Take debit.
-你有孩子吗 西尔玛 -没有 你呢
- Did you ever have any kids, Thelma? - Nope. You?
没有
No.
至少你手指上还带着婚戒
Well, you still got a ring on your finger.
现在生还不晚
Not too late, you know?
是啊 我想生个孩子 可是她回巴黎了
Yeah, I wanted to start a family, but she up and left for Paris.
想当年 我想要孩子的时候
Well, the whole California music scene
整个加利福尼亚的音乐秀都搬到纳什维尔去了
up and moved to Nashville when I wanted to have kids.
这不公平 你会是个好母亲
That's unfair, you would have been a great mom.
好孩子
You're a good boy.
-你好 -你是西尔玛吗
- Hi, there. - Hi. You Thelma?
-就是我 -你现在有客人吗
- That I am. - Oh, you with another customer right now?
你开搞前
Do you mind giving us about
能再给我五分钟吗
five more minutes before you start sexing?
我倒是想 但我约的就是这时间
Well, I could, but I was told this is my time right now.
不要打扰我工作哦 小朋友
You're messing with my livelihood, baby boy.
来吧 进来吧
Come on. Come on up, dear. Come on up.
拉着我的手
Take my hand.
别往心里去 我朋友人很好的
Don't mind the guests. They're very friendly.
-这是玛莎 -你好 我是玛莎
- This is Martha. - Oh, hi. I'm Martha.
你好 玛莎
Hi, Martha.
-她人很不错 -西尔玛是我的老朋友了
- She seemed nice. - Thelma is an old friend of mine.
这一路上我有很多朋友
I have lots of friends on these roads.
有意思 跟夏令营有的一拼
This is fun. It reminds me of summer camp.
-你去过夏令营吗 -没 你呢
-Did you ever go to camp? -No. Did you?
没
No.
听着 万一宾果有啥三长两短
Listen, if something weird happens with Bingo,
你马上报♥警♥ 知道吗
you're gonna have to call the cops, okay?
奇普 你知道我不喜欢和猪待在一起
Well, Chip, you know I'm uncomfortable with the pigs.
行了
Please.
我想打破常规对我有好处
I guess it'd be good for me to get out of my comfort zone.
噢 天哪
Ow! Oh, God.
天哪 我被咬了 奇普 我被蛇咬了一口
Oh, God, I got bit. Chip, I got bit by a snake.
-这是牛蛇 没有毒 -妈呀 不好意思
- It's a gopher snake. - Oh, shit. Sorry.
被它咬了就象被纸划到了一样
About as poisonous as a paper cut.
好吧 怪我反应太大
Okay. I'm sorry for overreacting.
天哪 我脚裸也被咬了
Ow! Oh, God. I got bit on my ankle.
这小东西 让我把不痛快都叫出来了
This little guy's really got it out for me.
-疼吗 -当然疼
- Does it sting? - It does sting.
真的很疼
It really does. Yeah.
不好意思
Uh, God, guys, sorry.
-没事 -真的抱歉
- It's okay. - Really sorry about this.
烤点兔子吃吃
Got some four-legged bunnies to bake up.
你要怎么煮这些兔子
How are you gonna cook those things?
带到烤肉店去烤
Roast them on the campfire rotisserie.
我没事了
Okay, I'm all right.
天哪 它又来了
Oh, God, he's coming back.
滚远点 小东西
Get out of here, boy!
搞兔子肉吃吧
Let's eat some hare.
你们穿这运动衣还习惯吗
So do you guys like your sweatshirts?
好吧 这也许是
Uh, okay, well, this would
一次好机会 让我们彼此熟悉熟悉
be a good time to get to know each other.
艾迪 你啥时候开始想当牛仔的
Um, Eddie, when did you decide to become a cowboy?
-玛莎 -怎么了 我想知道
- Martha! - What? I'm interested.
我当牛仔的时间
Oh, hell, I've been a cowboy
比我告诉别人的要长
longer than I've been telling people I was a cowboy.
有四十年了吧
That'd be around 40 years by now.
牛仔这个词意味深长
Not that it means a hell of a lot.
当牛仔没那么简单
Ain't nothing to being a cowboy.
该出手时就得出手
You got to fight a man who needs fighting,
该爱时就爱她个天昏地暗
love a gal pal that needs loving,
酒不能断
all while drinking more
威士忌总比爱尔兰酒强
dang whiskey than the Irish ever intended.
奇普 他小丑干得不错
Chip, here, now, he done right being a clown.
谢了 艾迪
Thanks, Eddie.
你呢 女士 你干什么的
What about you, young lady? What are you?
我不太懂你意思
Um, I don't know what you mean.
我是个牛仔 奇普是个缺爱的小丑
Well, I'm a cowboy. Chip's a lovesick clown.
要是西尔玛在这儿 算是一个好心的妓♥女♥
Good old Thelma back there, she's a whore, bless her fine heart.
对女人说 这样的营生也算不错了
Good enough trade for a... For a woman.
那你呢
What the hell are you?
我从来没想过这个
Um, I guess I never really thought about it.
我想我就是个普通人
Um, I guess I'm just normal.
普通 呵呵 你才不普通
Normal. Hell, you ain't normal.
你要是普通人
If you was normal,
现在就不会坐在这堆脏兮兮的土里了
you wouldn't be sitting out here in the middle of the dirt.
谢了 艾迪
Thanks, Eddie.
我看他是在羞辱你吧
I think he means that as an insult, right?
并没有
No, I did not.
好吧 准备睡了吧
Well, I guess good night, guys.
晚安 野兔
Good night, rabbit.
-晚安 小蛇 -天哪
- Good night, snake. - Oh, God!
艾迪
Eddie.
-早啊 -早 艾迪
- Good morning. - Good morning, Eddie.
昨天太好玩了
Yesterday was a real fun day.
今天可能就没有那么好玩了
Today might not be so fun.
你准备好了吗
You ready for it?
好了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
剩下的路我们走过去
We go the rest of the way on foot.
你留在这儿 玛莎 你是位漂亮的女士
You stay here, Martha. You're a pretty lady.
一会儿上演的场面可不会好看
What you see might not be so pretty.
好 反正我也不想
Okay, cool. I didn't wanna
为你接下去要做的事负责任
be liable in whatever you're doing anyway.
-来 奇普 -等等 艾迪 我们要去哪儿
- Come on, Chip. - Wait. Where we going, Eddie?
印第安保留地
Injun country.
这里的事情跟外面有点不太一样
Things are just a bit different in here.
好吧
Okay. Yeah, uh...
-什么 -报♥警♥ 快
- What? - Call 911... Go.
好
Oh. Okay.
-你很热吗 -还行
- Hot enough for you? - Not yet.
他们说今天会很热
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表